He is coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gave up on him years ago. Wonder if he will give away all His wealth or be like the richman who built his barns. If he uses it to make gain, than surely he will be judged.
Oh, that would be a beautiful thing to ask Hinn if he ever dared participate in a life stream. Pastor Hinn, you said Jesus is coming soon, or in 2048, will you be giving all your wealth to the poor that they have a chance to live better lives before then? Since you won't be needing your mansions on earth and all.
(waits for answer.) lol

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
... now teh end must come.

This year of 2020 was terrible for ALL nations, but 2021 will be worse, it will not make any sense to say "Happy New Year" because it will not be, that wish will not be fulfilled at all, next year will not be a happy year, actually there will never be years that one can say or call it happy, but only dark and horrendous years, and terrifying years, because of the wrath of the Lamb and severe punishments according to the two candlesticks.

See, the two Covenants will be DISSOLVED by complete and by FIRE from now on.

WARNING
2 Peter 3:v.7and 11-15
7 But the heavens
(the first TWO heavens- behold, the third will be established) and the earth (the clay, the dry land- the CARNAL Israel of Agar) which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment - the Lord's Day - and perdition of ungodly men.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be
DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God, wherein the heavens
-the FIRST and SECOND heavens- being on FIRE shall be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens -THE THIRD HEAVEN AND AFTER THE HEAVEN OF THE HEAVENS - and a new earth -SPIRITUAL ISRAEL -, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14 Wherefore, beloved,
seeing that ye look for such things, be DILIGENT that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation;
Amen

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him exclusively), and LORD of lords

Reactions: mjrhealth

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just remember...Christ is coming. But don't ignore the storm around devouring everyone in sight. Keep talking to those who need Christ and laboring after them while there is still time.

Reactions: FollowHim

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Luke 17:20-37 (NIV)
20 Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, 21 nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst."

22 Then he said to his disciples, “The time is coming when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it. 23 People will tell you, ‘There he is!’ or ‘Here he is!’ Do not go running off after them. 24 For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other. 25 But first he must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.

26 “Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

28 “It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29 But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.

30 “It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed. 31 On that day no one who is on the housetop, with possessions inside, should go down to get them. Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything. 32 Remember Lot’s wife! 33 Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35 Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.”

37 “Where, Lord?” they asked.

He replied, “Where there is a dead body, there the vultures will gather.”

Mark 13:32-36 (NIV)
32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come. 34 It’s like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with their assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch.

35 “Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. 36 If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping.

Matthew 24:36-51 (NIV)
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
All of these people, even as far back as the Biblical Days, were confident the end was nigh.[1] Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
  1. List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia
Prediction 1.jpg Prediction 2.jpg Prediction 3.jpg Prediction 4.jpg Prediction 5.jpg Prediction 6.jpg Prediction 7.jpg Prediction 8.jpg Prediction 9.jpg Predication 10.jpg

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Yes time has being short, I have known for years that He will return in My lifetime, and now we have in the middle east, peace peace where there is no peace. Israel election in March, that will change everything, just after america changes its guard. The people have spoken and now teh end must come.

This year of 2020 was terrible for ALL nations, but 2021 will be worse, it will not make any sense to say "Happy New Year" because it will not be, that wish will not be fulfilled at all, next year will not be a happy year, actually there will never be years that one can say or call it happy, but only dark and horrendous years, and terrifying years, because of the wrath of the Lamb and severe punishments according to the two candlesticks.

See, the two Covenants will be DISSOLVED by complete and by FIRE from now on.

WARNING
2 Peter 3:v.7and 11-15
7 But the heavens
(the first TWO heavens- behold, the third will be established) and the earth (the clay, the dry land- the CARNAL Israel of Agar) which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment - the Lord's Day - and perdition of ungodly men.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be
DISSOLVED(dismantled), what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God, wherein the heavens -the FIRST and SECOND heavens- being on FIRE shall be
DISSOLVED, and the elements shall mlt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens -THE THIRD HEAVEN AND AFTER THE HEAVEN OF THE HEAVENS - and a new earth -SPIRITUAL ISRAEL -, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14 Wherefore, beloved,
seeing that ye look for such things, be DILIGENT that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation;
Amen

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him exclusively), and LORD of lords

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Than I guess we will just have to suffer this madness for a few more years. Since this world has rejected God, you will be struggling to find Him in it, and without Him there is no love.

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

What a day we live, our freedom has being stripped from us, good has become evil, evil has become good, being social is now a crime, leaving your home is a crime, being locked / incarcerated in your house for committing no crime is a good thing.

I guess some people love this.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

All of these people, even as far back as the Biblical Days, were confident the end was nigh.[1] Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
View attachment 12340 View attachment 12341 View attachment 12342 View attachment 12343 View attachment 12344 View attachment 12345 View attachment 12346 View attachment 12347 View attachment 12348 View attachment 12339
That is quite a list! No one knows the day or hour...I keep saying there are prophesy in the Bible that still has to be fulfilled first.
There are still prophesies that specifically pertain to Israel that must take place and I am somewhat excited to read that they are anxiously preparing to build the temple again.

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes they have I believe all the implements ready being making them for years, even had a test run of the sacrifice a year or so ago, but apparently they need a ref Heifer without spot or blemish for it.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

View attachment 12340 View attachment 12341 View attachment 12342 View attachment 12343 View attachment 12344 View attachment 12345 View attachment 12346 View attachment 12347 View attachment 12348 View attachment 12339
Ah yes...and many predicted with certainty Mr Trump would win a second term. So much for, shall we say, miscalculations!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ah yes...and many predicted with certainty Mr Trump would win a second term. So much for, shall we say, miscalculations!
Its not February yet. But than the USA has become a laughing stock of the world with all its theatrics.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are still prophesies that specifically pertain to Israel that must take place and I am somewhat excited to read that they are anxiously preparing to build the temple again.

Yes, and in Luke 14:28-30 Jesus foretells Israel that they can want to build a temple where "tower" is the code for "temple," (i.e. I planted a vineyard and erected a tower in the midst of it, for my workers), but that they will not have the means to build it and will look foolish in the eyes of the nations of the world. This will be the catalyst for the Gentile nations of the earth coming up against Jerusalem one last time to complete the 2,300 year timespan of the Gentiles trampling the Sanctuary of God and His earthly hosts, where they will be judged by Christ. Yes it is exciting that Israel will attempt to reach out to God by attempting to construct a third temple. The very next Parable Jesus told in verses 31-33 tells us that Israel will consider fighting against Jesus who they can see from Jerusalem judging the Gentile nations and because they do not believe that they can beat Him with their armies, they will then seek His terms of Peace.

Jesus then states as a warning to Israel, that "Salt is good; but if the salt has lost its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is neither fit for the land nor for the dunghill, but men throw it out. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"

I wonder if, in Israel's near future, if they will consider this passage from the Gospel of Luke.

Shalom

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are told in Luke. 19:11-27, that at the end of this present Age that Satan will go away into the Bottomless pit, and that some of his servants, the Nation of Israel, will hasten after him to the courts of the King to petition the King that they no longer want Satan to rule over them. After 1,000 years, Satan will return and demand that his servants who no longer wanted him to be king over them should be brought before him to be killed.

In Luke. 14:28-30 Jesus tells the Israelites around them that they will attempt to build a tower, like the one God put in the middle of His vineyard, and they will not have the means to complete this task and will look foolish in the eyes of all the nations around them. Then as we read on, we are told that the Israelites will see a King from Jerusalem making war and will consider if they have the means of defeating that king with their forces and decide that it is prudent to seek that King's, i.e. Jesus', terms of peace with the them and then comply.

Perhaps I am not as deluded as many others and as you have implied.
The Luke 19 parable is about Jesus returning. It is not about Satan at all. Satan really has no authority to make any claims or demands.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And for so long I have being saying, the end is not coming it is here, and the funny thing is, Benn Hinn, the last person on the world I would agree with, came out and made a video warning the church that His coming is imminent, Who will be ready
We, and I speak as a prophet of the Lord, are at the cusp of the church and the Messianic ages.
I don't know you...yet, but I understand you.

Seek a reason to unwind, in this season you will find,
Give to others and it will seem, that you are living in a dream.
While you're down there on your knees, I will listen to your pleas.
When you go I'll be with you, so others will be made brand new.
Seek the Lord with all Your heart, and I will bless you from the start.
Just before you pass away, I will save you from the grave.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We, and I speak as a prophet of the Lord, are at the cusp of the church and the Messianic ages.
I don't know you...yet, but I understand you.

Seek a reason to unwind, in this season you will find,
Give to others and it will seem, that you are living in a dream.
While you're down there on your knees, I will listen to your pleas.
When you go I'll be with you, so others will be made brand new.
Seek the Lord with all Your heart, and I will bless you from the start.
Just before you pass away, I will save you from the grave.

Me I am no profit,, I certainly would never walk around with a title strapped to my Head for those who are His, it is an injustice to HE whom is the truth.

Act_2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

it is given to all, who have His Spirit and whom are listening.

PS HE saved me nigh on 20 years ago, im just waiting to go home.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, and in Luke 14:28-30 Jesus foretells Israel that they can want to build a temple where "tower" is the code for "temple," (i.e. I planted a vineyard and erected a tower in the midst of it, for my workers), but that they will not have the means to build it and will look foolish in the eyes of the nations of the world. This will be the catalyst for the Gentile nations of the earth coming up against Jerusalem one last time to complete the 2,300 year timespan of the Gentiles trampling the Sanctuary of God and His earthly hosts, where they will be judged by Christ. Yes it is exciting that Israel will attempt to reach out to God by attempting to construct a third temple. The very next Parable Jesus told in verses 31-33 tells us that Israel will consider fighting against Jesus who they can see from Jerusalem judging the Gentile nations and because they do not believe that they can beat Him with their armies, they will then seek His terms of Peace.

Jesus then states as a warning to Israel, that "Salt is good; but if the salt has lost its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is neither fit for the land nor for the dunghill, but men throw it out. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"

I wonder if, in Israel's near future, if they will consider this passage from the Gospel of Luke.

Shalom
'Oh Jerusalem Jerusalem, how oft would I have gathered you as a hen gathers her chickens but you would not; behold, your house is left to you desolate'...Jesus
The glory in the temple was the shekinah .....it departed with the rending of the curtain on Jesus death......it rose with him at his resurrection. Will it now return and dwell in reconstructed masonry or will it be as per Jesus' prediction of that structure which represented his roles.... 'left desolate' ?

Oh the twisted misunderstandings of the Jews for the purpose of the tabernacle/temple in the first place......as twisted and uninformed as the misunderstanding of many Christians of its role.

It was not for nothing that Jesus repeatedly said 'if you have ears to hear then hear'......in other words, don't miss the point!

Last edited:
Reactions: Waiting on him

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If you find yourself agreeing with Benny then you need to re-evaluate yourself.
Oh Benny, he wants the attention allllll the time. God has nine parts, you are god's, the Father needs our permission, to disagree with Benny is to be judged. The guy is a clown and all who listen to him become like him.

Jesus's concern was that love would leave this world. Until it does there is hope. People are born in hope, it is our nature to hope, so by God's grace we walk on. I see more hope now than ever before, so I just praise God for His blessing and walk on.

Oil glut will destroy the middle East. Carbon neutral technology will change the balance of power. Russia pushes weapons, Islam pushes female abuse, so so much is up in the air.

Things will settle when the power issues become simpler. Delusions of grandeur, ruling others because it makes you feel good is nuts. King of an ant nest is still an ant nest lol. We need so much more to know ourselves and those we serve,

God bless you

Reactions: JohnDB

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Than I guess we will just have to suffer this madness for a few more years. Since this world has rejected God, you will be struggling to find Him in it, and without Him there is no love.

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

What a day we live, our freedom has being stripped from us, good has become evil, evil has become good, being social is now a crime, leaving your home is a crime, being locked / incarcerated in your house for committing no crime is a good thing.

I guess some people love this.
This world is not singular or even known. Trauma and worry, anxiety is our biggest threat because so much is shifting.

Is covid God's judgement or a learning experience? With an integrated world and so much knowledge, how does God and us fit?

Even with the levels of death and challenge this is just a bruise. The plague killed 25% of the population and such things like ebola are there.

We are so so fragile, we need God's grace each and every day. Yes Jesus will return, but He stands in us and with us today.

I wonder if the judge hopers are not just self seeking doom merchants who need attention. My whole life these guys have pushed doom and yet blessing has literally flowed like never before in history. How many liars do we have to hear before we listen to Jesus and walk the path of love and acceptance.

God bless you

Reactions: Waiting on him

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How many liars do we have to hear before we listen to Jesus and walk the path of love and acceptance.
When I return will I find faith upon the earth.. A rhetorical question, but I assume we needed to think about it, as there isnt much, Every one trying to save themselves.