He is coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
HE IS COMING

Earthquake

Post 10

To all
Remember: Our Lord JESUS Christ left very clear saying: All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

JESUS warned: In the END of the times there will be pestilences - it is fulfilling LITERALLY-, and famines, and earthquakes in divers places. I am looking for the LITERAL fulfilling of these signs of JESUS return.

It doesn't matter JESUS being invisible for now, we - His people - know that nothing prevents Him from executing His Word, Word of Truth. Matt.24:v.7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Pestilences: It is already fulfilling LITERALLY;

Earthquakes in divers places:
There was one in Turkey days ago, and today in Croatia;

Famines:
From now on this terrible problem will go to get worse, exceedingly;

Nation against nation
: It is starting right now and it will get worse over time.

The Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HE IS COMING

Earthquake

Post 10

To all
Remember: Our Lord JESUS Christ left very clear saying: All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

JESUS warned: In the END of the times there will be pestilences - it is fulfilling LITERALLY-, and famines, and earthquakes in divers places. I am looking for the LITERAL fulfilling of these signs of JESUS return.

It doesn't matter JESUS being invisible for now, we - His people - know that nothing prevents Him from executing His Word, Word of Truth. Matt.24:v.7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Famines:

Nation against nation

The Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Thank you, Hosea!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not worried about it. I trust Jesus Words....and if He said it then I believe it.
Ok,
Matthew 24:15 KJV
[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
The book of Matthew wasn’t written when Jesus spoke these words to His disciples, so I’m guessing the book Jesus is speaking of being understood is Daniel correct?

would Jesus say when Ye see the abomination of desolation do you believe He is suggesting that those standing and literally hearing Him speak will see this, oh wait you can’t believe that because, I believe you are saying this is yet a future event. Why is Jesus suggesting the men standing in front of Him will see these things? I know I have a lot o stupid questions, but it’s all so very confusing to me. It seems there are many times in this chapter that it seems to me that Jesus is just speaking to the men in front of Him.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:9 KJV
[9] Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Matthew 24:6 KJV
[6] And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Matthew 24:4 KJV
[4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HE IS COMING

Earthquake

Post 10

To all

Famines:

Nation against nation

HE IS COMING

Earthquake

Post 10

To all

Famines:

Nation against nation

Maybe you could answer my last two post, because I’m having an extremely difficult time understanding how Jesus could be telling these men standing in front of Him they’ll witness these things, and also be saying I’ll witness them 2k some years later?
Also welcome to the forum.@Oseas

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Oseas

Perhaps #5 where I said that "Seismos" is speaking of "turmoil" rather than about "earthquakes," and as such this is a better translation of what Christ was speaking of.

Our English translations are full of errors, where the translators tried their best to comprehend what was actually being said in the Greek texts they were translating.

Being dogmatic about your understanding does not mean that you have the right understanding in every case.

Shalom

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok,
[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
The book of Matthew wasn’t written when Jesus spoke these words to His disciples, so I’m guessing the book Jesus is speaking of being understood is Daniel correct?

would Jesus say when Ye see the abomination of desolation do you believe He is suggesting that those standing and literally hearing Him speak will see this, oh wait you can’t believe that because, I believe you are saying this is yet a future event. Why is Jesus suggesting the men standing in front of Him will see these things? I know I have a lot o stupid questions, but it’s all so very confusing to me. It seems there are many times in this chapter that it seems to me that Jesus is just speaking to the men in front of Him.
That would be rather hard for them to see when they are not here to see it, in fact i know of n oone who ca nexplain revaltion, we just have bits here and there, but we where warned.

Mat 16:1 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.
Mat 16:2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.
Mat 16:3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?
Mat 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

but some dont want to see because they are afraid if what may happen when He comes, or as mentioned of one pastor who was questioned after he just built his new house, no not yet I just built my new home, Guess we all know where his heart is.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Our English translations are full of errors, where the translators tried their best to comprehend what was actually being said in the Greek texts they were translating.
cant be its teh word of God and He is inerrant......

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok,

Jesus said much more about the signs preceding His return.... which of the ones spoken by Jesus below applies to now in your mind?
Mat 24 (NKJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
² And Jesus said to them, "Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down."
³ Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"
⁴ And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you.
⁵ For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.
⁶ And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
⁷ For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
⁸ All these are the beginning of sorrows.
⁹ Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.
¹⁰ And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.
¹¹ Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.
¹² And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.
¹³ But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
¹⁴ And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
¹⁵ "Therefore when you see the 'abomination of desolation,' spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place" (whoever reads, let him understand),
¹⁶ then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
¹⁷ Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house.
¹⁸ And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes.
¹⁹ But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!
²⁰ And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath.
²¹ For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
²² And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.
²³ Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it.
²⁴ For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
²⁵ See, I have told you beforehand.
²⁶ Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it.
²⁷ For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
²⁸ For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.
²⁹ "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
³⁰ Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
³¹ And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
³² "Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near.
³³ So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near--at the doors!
³⁴ Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.
³⁵ Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.
³⁶ "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.
³⁷ But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
³⁸ For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
³⁹ and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
⁴⁰ Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left.
⁴¹ Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.
⁴² Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.
⁴³ But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into.
⁴⁴ Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
⁴⁵ "Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season?
⁴⁶ Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing.
⁴⁷ Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods.
⁴⁸ But if that evil servant says in his heart, 'My master is delaying his coming,'
⁴⁹ and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards,
⁵⁰ the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of,
⁵¹ and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

You're trying to create an argument to my belief but it is in vain because I believe what is written.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
cant be its teh word of God and He is inerrant......

Yes I agree with you, but our translations were all compiled by very fallible men and many people want to call these translations infallible.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hmmm. Ok. Well, the Bible tells us twice who bought the Field of Blood with the thirty pieces of silver that were given to Judas Iscariot. Which of the two accounts is correct? Sorry to burst your bubble.
It also has 2 stories of the man / men on the island of Patmos and the pigs, Which is right. No one who knows Christ could ever put anything before Him who is the truth, im also yet to find from anyone which parts is Gods word and which words belong to others,

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're trying to create an argument to my belief but it is in vain because I believe what is written

I’m not arguing, only asking is Jesus telling his diciples privately what they will witness, or is He speaking of things that you will witness?
Matthew 24:3 KJV
[3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay...here is what is happening right now
This passage speaks about the Messianic Age when all Israel will be saved and restored to the Land of Israel. At that time, a righteous descendant of David, the Messiah, will sit on the throne in Jerusalem, and the Temple will again stand complete with its Levitical priesthood. If this is to be a future reality, is there any sign of preparation for a third Temple in Israel today?

Since 1987, when the Temple Movement began preparations for the rebuilding of the Third Temple, efforts to see this become a reality in the 21st century have been slowly progressing. While modern Israel and a large percentage of the Jewish people throughout the Diaspora are secular, Orthodox Jews do not believe these people will play a role in the rebuilding of the Temple since it is a spiritual work. It is Orthodox Jews who revived the Sanhedrin, the religious body that supervised the halachic (legal) issues related to the Temple and who intend to see it rebuilt in a proper way.

The importance to Orthodox Jews of rebuilding the Temple lies in its role in the redemption of the world, which they believe can only take place once the Temple is rebuilt. Gershon Salomon is director of the Temple Mount Faithful, an organization that has been trying to prepare Israeli society to accept and promote the rebuilding of the Temple through demonstrations at the Temple site, the construction of a cornerstone for the Third Temple, and the making of various Temple-related utensils. Salomon has said: “[Building the Third Temple] is an act which must be done to complete the redemption of the people of the Bible in the Land of the Bible. I cannot imagine an Israeli State or Israeli life in this country without the Temple Mount in the center of this life.”

However, many religious Jews do not support this idea because they have adopted a Diaspora mentality and a spiritualized way of thinking, which sets aside hope in a literal fulfillment of the biblical prophecies regarding a future Temple. For them, the present political situation on the Temple Mount with Muslims controlling the site is acceptable. Jewish leaders in the Temple Movement believe the Jewish people are not living on the spiritual level God intended because of the absence of the Shekinah (Divine Presence) from the world. Rabbi Chaim Richman, Director of the Temple Institute, which has produced all the ritual vessels necessary for the function of the Temple and works to train priests for this future work, says there is a connection between the need for a new level of spiritual attainment and the rebuilding of the Temple: “The Shekinah is brought about only through the Temple.…In terms of our mission as a people, we cannot in any way reach our spiritual status without the Temple.” For Orthodox Jews committed to reestablishing the Temple, both the present problems of the world and the problems faced by the Jewish people will be solved only by rebuilding.
Update on the Building of the Third Temple | Jewish Voice

It doesn't matter to the Orthodox Jews what Christians believe...they don't believe in the doctrines and teachings of the Christian Faith.