He is coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 17:20-37 (NIV)

Mark 13:32-36 (NIV)

Matthew 24:36-51 (NIV)

All of these people, even as far back as the Biblical Days, were confident the end was nigh.[1] Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
  1. List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia
View attachment 12340 View attachment 12341 View attachment 12342 View attachment 12343 View attachment 12344 View attachment 12345 View attachment 12346 View attachment 12347 View attachment 12348 View attachment 12339
I’d probably have a better chance at sticking my head up an elephants butt and telling everyone when the circus is coming to town.

Reactions: JohnDB

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is quite a list! No one knows the day or hour...I keep saying there are prophesy in the Bible that still has to be fulfilled first.
There are still prophesies that specifically pertain to Israel that must take place and I am somewhat excited to read that they are anxiously preparing to build the temple again.
So do you believe that God glory will fill this physical temple?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So do you believe that God glory will fill this physical temple?
I believe that we are the temple of the Holy Spirit.
I also believe the Jews have not accepted Jesus as their Messiah and that they believe the temple must be built before He can return.
I believe there are many Jews who have converted to Christianity but there also many who haven't.
So in speaking of the rebuilding of the temple I am strictly referring to the Israel nation and the Jews who have not converted yet.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that we are the temple of the Holy Spirit.
I also believe the Jews have not accepted Jesus as their Messiah and that they believe the temple must be built before He can return.
I believe there are many Jews who have converted to Christianity but there also many who haven't.
So in speaking of the rebuilding of the temple I am strictly referring to the Israel nation and the Jews who have not converted yet.
Thanks for your response, what of the billions that have died in their sins over the last 2k years due to fact they’ve had no way to atone for their sins, how will they be converted?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your response, what of the billions that have died in their sins over the last 2k years due to fact they’ve had no way to atone for their sins, how will they be converted?
That is another topic....what I said about the temple was in reference to fulfillment of a prophesy that must take place.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And for so long I have being saying, the end is not coming it is here, and the funny thing is, Benn Hinn, the last person on the world I would agree with, came out and made a video warning the church that His coming is imminent, Who will be ready

What if we focused on presence more than performance; on welcoming the King, instead of doing our churchy thing; on following His voice, more than following the set list....? ... maybe, just maybe, we’d find churches full of glory instead of powerless programmes! Oh for a generation so dissatisfied with religion, we forsake all else for the immeasurable outpouring our Jesus longs to send! Someone, somewhere, let your longing take over!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What prophesy are you referring to?
Lots of people refer to Daniel as end times theologies. They believe that a Temple on the temple mount must be built.

And that can't happen overnight.
The demolition of existing structures, the shoring up/stabilizing of existing foundation and all of that alone after sacrificing a red bull without blemish...

AND
Gotta have Levites do all the work.
A hassidic Jew isn't going to work. Gotta be a Levite. And nobody knows which tribe they really belong to.

Then there's the problem at the eastern wall and gate. The Muslims have made it into a cemetery.

So...
Watch a fight break out at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre on YouTube and then tell me about how this is going to happen quick and easy. That fight was over accidentally moving a folding chair 8 inches.

Now you are talking about full blown reconstruction...timbers that King David supplied his son Solomon for the first Temple are in place there...they are going to want to look those over before using them.

It's a real hotbed of a mess.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Me I am no profit,, I certainly would never walk around with a title strapped to my Head for those who are His, it is an injustice to HE whom is the truth.

Act_2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

it is given to all, who have His Spirit and whom are listening.

PS HE saved me nigh on 20 years ago, im just waiting to go home.
A typical knee-jerk reaction.
I do it too.
I think it's important to know who God made us and why.
We're all different, though I believe of equal value.
I mentioned it in passing...to avoid saying it would be false modesty, a form of pride and beside I am honored that the Lord made me the way He did.
Me, I've been saved before the foundation of the earth.
I came crawling to the cross, just like everybody else.
If that bent your nose out of shape, perhaps this will put it back in joint: I'm a Levite priest descended from Aaron, first high priest of Israel and brother of Moses. lol
It's true, I'm just having a little fun with you.
You have some good insights, God-given, I see.
I'm not Jewish.
I'm a descendent of a Levite who went into exile at the hands of the Assyrian army 2,700 years ago.
It's in the bible, along with God's promise to wake us up in the last days.
Since you are in the "church," there is a good possibility that you also are of Hebrew descent.
If you want new wine, you'll want to get out of your old wineskin.
I'm telling you this because God has told me to go the the lost sheep of the house of Israel to tell them who they are and He has a way of putting them in my path.
He is sovereign.
You answer this one, not me.
He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Mathew 15:24 Berean Study Bible. Most translations concur. :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes time has being short, I have known for years that He will return in My lifetime, and now we have in the middle east, peace peace where there is no peace. Israel election in March, that will change everything, just after america changes its guard. The people have spoken and now teh end must come.
I've also sensed he will probably return in my lifetime.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus always returns on clouds riding a horse...

Meaning that it will be a war...

Brexit happened...
USA has a bunch of enemies.
The EU has a bunch too...Algiers is still upset with France. Everyone is pissed at Greece.
Then there's the strife and fires in OZ.
Don't forget Asia...PRC vx Taiwan and Hong Kong. Myanmar too. N&S Korea. The "Stan's" and Russia. Chechnia and Serbia.
Middle East has a truce? Yeah like that is going to last. Palestinian state is upset at everyone abandoning them. Turkey is just a tip of the iceberg.
Nigerian conflicts in Africa can destabilize the whole continent as borders are rather loose. Gold, oil, diamonds, emeralds and other rescources like uranium are all the rage. Especially rare earth metals. All it would take is one good mine and an infusion of money.

At the crossroads of commerce is where most wars start...it did last time and unless we are careful it will happen again.

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And for so long I have being saying, the end is not coming it is here, and the funny thing is, Benn Hinn, the last person on the world I would agree with, came out and made a video warning the church that His coming is imminent, Who will be ready

I agree, but imminent may be relative to God's timing. I can see things setting up nicely and just a year or two ago certain things were missing. Since then I see the possible formation of the King of the North and associated nations and I suspect soon the false prophet, and this COVID situation is gearing people for a one-world mindset and the taking over of governments by NWO puppets. Still not here is the temple in Jerusalem but that can happen soon given the right circumstances.. For several years I have been seeing the formation of the King of the South (a significant prophetic event in the strange year of 1979), natural disasters and general ungodliness in both the church and world. But once you have all the things I mentioned, I think that's about it, and we are almost there. Sir Isaac Newton predicted not before 2060 (i.e the Kingdom on earth) so that gives us 30-some years yet if that's possible where the foundation is being laid now and then with advancing technology can be put into place. I don't know if I will be here to see this time or not, but I suspect my sons as elderly men, and my granddaughter I'm betting for sure.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Luke 19 parable is about Jesus returning. It is not about Satan at all. Satan really has no authority to make any claims or demands.

So, who is the person who has no right to the Harvest, Jesus?

So, who when he returns want to kill the Israelites for not wanting the man who goes away to be their king any more, and when he returns wants them all killed in front of him, Jesus?

Satan has certainly hood winked you into thinking that the parable of the Minas is not about him and the influence he will exercises through his "good and faithful servants" during the 1,000 years he is locked up in the Bottomless Pit.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hinn has also said 2048 would be the year of Jesus return. He won't be here for people to say, you were wrong B. But people still believe in BH.

I had to turn it off after his repeating over and over that his god doesn't forgive sin, but the sinner only. Got it? God does not forgive sin, because he hates it!

Useful info, Benny. :confused:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This link describes in full the prophesy I am referring to.
The abomination of desolation....there are actually 3...2 have already happened and the one Jesus spoke of is future.
What Is the Abomination of Desolation?
What if these people are wrong and your waiting around for something to happen that’s not even on the schedule?