Heavy Heart/Need Healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't want to get into things too much but basically, I've had a heavy heart about something for a while. I have learned to just shut it out and put up a wall, but sometimes the wall falls down and doesn't do a good job.

Sometimes you have to accept that whoever doesn't love you, and won't, and doesn't care like at all, or picture them in some pet peeve fashion that really bothers you like jogging shorts and hiking boots. Anyway I'm not doing very well. Please pray that I can just close it off and get healing from it.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
May the loving embrace of the Love of God/Jesus draw you deeper and deeper into His loving embrace so that you can renew your mind and put on the renewed personhood of Christ for all of those around you to see the change of perspective in your life.

Shalom

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ugh, unrequited love is the worst. I remember that feeling in high school. However, I believe very strongly in the fact that there's somebody for everybody, and I finally found my special someone and I'm pretty sure that you will too someday. *Hugs* :)

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't want to get into things too much but basically, I've had a heavy heart about something for a while. I have learned to just shut it out and put up a wall, but sometimes the wall falls down and doesn't do a good job.

Sometimes you have to accept that whoever doesn't love you, and won't, and doesn't care like at all, or picture them in some pet peeve fashion that really bothers you like jogging shorts and hiking boots. Anyway I'm not doing very well. Please pray that I can just close it off and get healing from it.

Sorry to hear that the world is after you. It would do us all well to learn how not to be offended. It's possible . . . we can do it!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ugh, unrequited love is the worst. I remember that feeling in high school. However, I believe very strongly in the fact that there's somebody for everybody, and I finally found my special someone and I'm pretty sure that you will too someday. *Hugs* :)
Isn't it! Some things I should be long over, long ago, and I honestly shouldn't care at all but there's a lot of spiritual weirdness behind it that makes it really hard. I've done everything I could to eliminate the possibility of hope and did a "spiritual housecleaning" of eliminating everything that could act as a reminder, and did LOTS and lots of things for myself, but the feeling that I should or am waiting still lingers.

It's like dying from thirst in the desert while listening to peaceful water sounds. It should be really relaxing but instead you just want to break the radio.

Especially if that radio was probably lying to you in the first place and probably played the same tracks for everybody. I don't actually know that but...

I've even tried prayers to break soul ties but I don't actually believe in them or think they're Biblical. There is a merry go round in my head and it doesn't shut off.

*hugs to you too!*

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi, Fluffy. Gonna do some praying for you tonight at work.

God bless, and just know that He loves you, regardless of all that other stuff.
Hidden

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I will keep you in prayer, Fluff. God can take any hurts you have and help you heal. His love never fails, no matter what anyone else says or does. :hug:

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will keep you in prayer, Fluff. God can take any hurts you have and help you heal. His love never fails, no matter what anyone else says or does. :hug:
Thank you! Actually, I circled the "Love never fails" verse in my Bible this morning to remind me. :) It's been too long and I'm not an obsessive person. I usually quit caring pretty easily, like too easily in the past maybe, and the fact that it's bothered me this long makes me feel like a bit of a nut and probably look like one. I'm not trying to be and I hate it.

Circled that verse, too, to remind myself that I once cried out to God to give me someone that wouldn't ever hurt me and wouldn't ever let anything come between us ever no matter what it was. It's been probably 11-12 years since then but I still have faith that he'll answer that prayer and when he does something it can't fail.

I have the logic to know when things are messed up and what I'm willing to put up with, but for some reason in my spirit I can't shake it at the same time. I really don't like it.

Sorry for ranting haven't talked to people openly about it before and it's all just sorta pouring out. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

*hugs back!*

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sometimes you have to allow those inner walls of protection fall because they can shut the Lord out and he may just want You to trust him with that inner pain- trust me, it’s often how the healing begins xxxxx
Rita x

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Isn't it! Some things I should be long over, long ago, and I honestly shouldn't care at all but there's a lot of spiritual weirdness behind it that makes it really hard. I've done everything I could to eliminate the possibility of hope and did a "spiritual housecleaning" of eliminating everything that could act as a reminder, and did LOTS and lots of things for myself, but the feeling that I should or am waiting still lingers.

It's like dying from thirst in the desert while listening to peaceful water sounds. It should be really relaxing but instead you just want to break the radio.
Especially if that radio was probably lying to you in the first place and probably played the same tracks for everybody. I don't actually know that but...
I've even tried prayers to break soul ties but I don't actually believe in them or think they're Biblical. There is a merry go round in my head and it doesn't shut off.
*hugs to you too!*

It sounds like you did the smart thing and got rid of all the emotional triggers that are around.

You know, the hardest thing to do, is to let go, when you dont want to let go.

Here is the thing about emotional suffering.
Its SO draining.

If you are born again, then you have the Holy Spirit who is the comforter.
Be comforted.
Know that God will work it all out, and you will be better for it, so Believe this, as it is true. It will benefit you, tho now, it does not feel like it.

If possible, feed your spirit the spiritual........Spiritual music, spiritual words, and stay away from what drains you spiritually.

God bless.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how's the stop smoking effort going Duckie ?

quietthinker, sorry I missed this. I didn't eat more than a couple ramens, an egg, and a couple spoonfuls of rice the past 3-4 days (not intentionally fasting, but unintentionally just because that's how life worked for me the past few days) and I wasn't doing at quitting any of those days, but yesterday, I woke up not really wanting one at all and not really caring.

Today, I obviously got sick from not eating and couldn't do much but I haven't smoked at all today, and I don't plan to, because all I can think about is McDonalds nuggets, McChicken, and a chocolate shake and some of those fries.

My hearts leading me to some of those nuggets.
Gonna do that.
Don't want to smoke at all right now.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
quietthinker, sorry I missed this. I didn't eat more than a couple ramens, an egg, and a couple spoonfuls of rice the past 3-4 days (not intentionally fasting, but unintentionally just because that's how life worked for me the past few days) and I wasn't doing at quitting any of those days, but yesterday, I woke up not really wanting one at all and not really caring.

Today, I obviously got sick from not eating and couldn't do much but I haven't smoked at all today, and I don't plan to, because all I can think about is McDonalds nuggets, McChicken, and a chocolate shake and some of those fries.

Gonna do that.

God bless you sister and I continue praying for you. *HUGS* :)

Reactions: DuckieLady

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Gonna do that.
my dear....if you knew what was in a chicken nugget you might prefer to smoke.
What's In That Chicken Nugget? Maybe You Don't Want To ...www.npr.org › sections › thesalt › 2013/10/11 › what-s-i...

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is true. A friend of mine shared something very disturbing that came out in the news in her state and in a few other stated, related to McDonalds's "meat." Idk if I can find a link, but back when it came out, there was a little info on it. If I find it, I'll put it in another thread.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God bless you sister and I continue praying for you. *HUGS* :)
God bless you, too @April_Rose ! *hugs*

Shhhh.... I know ... I've taken several courses in nutrition as a hobby, watched every single environmental forks over knives type theme thing I could ever find, worked on a farm, and spent at least 3 days learning about lentils, which could have been summed up with "they're good for you." I know every conspiracy theory and the ones that aren't, but nothing is going to come between me and these fries today or any of the other food things around them as a family.

I'mma be treating these fries like it's our honeymoon. We gonna get a cabin in the woods with a lake, turn a safely contained fire on, and listen to conspiracy theory podcasts for 6 hours until we go to bed.

Last edited: