Hell Is Not The Lake of Fire

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Yes, that's right, you weren't actually saying that, but it was the common thread!

:)

This then gets to the topic of God's "decretive will" compared to His "desired will".

What do you think about Romans 5 where it talks about our being reconciled to God, and then our receiving that reconciliation in Christ Jesus? What does it mean to "receive the reconciliation"? How does this compare to being reconciled but not having received the reconcilation?

Have God's enemies received His reconciliation?

Love in Christ,
Mark

Yes, according to Paul every knee bows and tongue confesses to God
God spoke through Isaiah saying, " Let all the world look to me for salvation!
For I am God; there is no other.
I have sworn by my own name;
I have spoken the truth, and I will never go back on my word: Every knee will bend to me,
and every tongue will confess allegiance to me."
Isaiah 45:22-23 (NLT)

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

John 1:29 (NLT)
16 “For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:16-17 (NLT)

Did Father send Jesus to save some or all?

mark s

Nov 12, 2010
I believe that while God desires all to be saved, and while Jesus bore all the sins of the entire world when He died, that God allows people to accept or reject, and that many, sadly, reject Him.

Matthew 25:45-46 NLT
(45) And he will answer, `I assure you, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.'
(46) And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life."

Revelation 20:13-15 NLT
(13) The sea gave up the dead in it, and death and the grave[1] gave up the dead in them. They were all judged according to their deeds.
(14) And death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death--the lake of fire.
(15) And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire.

Just a couple that tell us about the condemned.

Do you have any thoughts on my questions regarding Romans 5?

Love in Christ,
Mark

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
I agree that we are reconciled to God through Christ. I'm not sure what part of Romans 5 discloses "receive the reconciliation", can you elaborate what part it is mentioned? Maybe if you copy/paste the scripture and put the parts that you want to point out it will help our discussion.
As far as the "condemned", have you looked at the texts in the Greek?

mark s

Nov 12, 2010
I agree that we are reconciled to God through Christ. I'm not sure what part of Romans 5 discloses "receive the reconciliation", can you elaborate what part it is mentioned? Maybe if you copy/paste the scripture and put the parts that you want to point out it will help our discussion.

5 Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, 4 and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, 5 and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.
6 For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For one will scarcely die for a righteous person—though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die—8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. 10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life. 11 More than that, we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

http://www.esvbible.org/Romans+5/

While we were God's enemies, He reconciled us to Himself.

Now, we have received that reconciliation.

So then my questions are these:

What does it mean to receive this reconciliation?

. . . and . . .

As far as the "condemned", have you looked at the texts in the Greek?

Yes, I've studied this quite a bit. Probibly the most in depth was when I was discussing this with a Jehovah's Witness over the course of several meetings. Perhaps you may know they believe the annihilation of the unsaved. But just to be certain for myself, this is something I've looked at a number of times through the years.

So far as I can tell, these are simply stated narrative prophecies. Now, one may argue, for instance, that while the Bible says that everyone who's name is not written in the Book of Life will be cast into the lake of fire, and that this is the second death, one might say, everyone's name will be in that book. Another argument could be, the lake of fire is a salvific instrument. What is your understanding of the lake of fire?

Love in Christ,
Mark

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
What does it mean to receive this reconciliation?

I am assuming the directive of your question is with "receive", the Greek word lambanō in this text I believe it means to take what is offered so I think received is a good translation. But I don't see any conflict, maybe you can point it out.

Well I think the scripture you have in bold in verse 10 says so, don't you?

Do you think condemn means eternal torment?

mark s

Nov 12, 2010
I am assuming the directive of your question is with "receive", the Greek word lambanō in this text I believe it means to take what is offered so I think received is a good translation. But I don't see any conflict, maybe you can point it out.

Hi jiggyfly,

Since lambano is in the active voice, it's something that we do.

Well I think the scripture you have in bold in verse 10 says so, don't you?

Is it something that God's enemies do?

Maybe I need to back up a bit to better understand your view.

When are those who reject God, who do not belief, and die in their unbelief, when does their regeneration occur? When are they "saved"?

Love in Christ,
Mark

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Is it something that God's enemies do?

Were you ever God's enemy?

Maybe I need to back up a bit to better understand your view.

When are those who reject God, who do not belief, and die in their unbelief, when does their regeneration occur? When are they "saved"?

Love in Christ,
Mark

Well it depends on how you define "regeneration" and "saved". I am not trying to nit pick but I have found that these terms mean different things to different people and is not always held to the same meanings as the original text.

mark s

Nov 12, 2010
Hi jiggyfly,

OK, maybe taking another step back . . .

Simply stated, my understanding is that Jesus has paid for everyone's sins by His death, and that fact has reconciled humanity fo God. So everyone is free to come to God. He counts no obstacle against anyone. But everyone is still dead in sins, so being reconciled to God is only part of what is required.

God sends His message to us, the Gospel, and when we believe in the resurrection, and receive Jesus as our rightful Master, God then re-creates us, and we are born as His Own children.

Being born as His children enables us to live forever in relationship with Him. And this will never be undone.

Those who go through their entire lives rejecting God, not believing His message, never are able to be born as His children, and when they die, they remain separated from God, that is, not in relationship with Him, and without this new nature, forever.

How would you summarize your understanding of that happens?

Love in Christ,
Mark

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Hi jiggyfly,

OK, maybe taking another step back . . .

Simply stated, my understanding is that Jesus has paid for everyone's sins by His death, and that fact has reconciled humanity fo God. So everyone is free to come to God. He counts no obstacle against anyone. But everyone is still dead in sins, so being reconciled to God is only part of what is required.

God sends His message to us, the Gospel, and when we believe in the resurrection, and receive Jesus as our rightful Master, God then re-creates us, and we are born as His Own children.

Being born as His children enables us to live forever in relationship with Him. And this will never be undone.

Those who go through their entire lives rejecting God, not believing His message, never are able to be born as His children, and when they die, they remain separated from God, that is, not in relationship with Him, and without this new nature, forever.

How would you summarize your understanding of that happens?

Love in Christ,
Mark

I don't see an expiration date on God's invitation anymore. Are there any scriptures that you base your opinion on?

mark s

Nov 12, 2010
I don't see an expiration date on God's invitation anymore. Are there any scriptures that you base your opinion on?

May I have the benefit of knowing your understanding?

At any rate, one passage is the same we've been looking at:

Revelation 20:12-15 ESV
(12) And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done.
(13) And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done.
(14) Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.
(15) And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

These "dead" are not being asked any questions here, nor extended an invitation. They are judged according to whatever was written in the books.

Written is in the perfect tense, this is, was previously written, and that writing remains.

In the first case, The dead were judged by what was written in the books, these things were written, and remain written. This is past things that they are judged according to, as previously recorded in the books.

In the second case, If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, this is that their name does not remain written in that book.

These dead are being judged by what has gone before. The invitation has apparently expired.

Please allow me to ask you another question, hoping you will still answer my previous question . . .

Will Satan be redeemed?

Love in Christ,
Mark

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
May I have the benefit of knowing your understanding?

Sure, I believe that all things are restored, that every knee bows, every tongue confesses allegiance to God, that all men will be saved and that all things are reconciled.

At any rate, one passage is the same we've been looking at:

Revelation 20:12-15 ESV
(12) And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done.
(13) And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done.
(14) Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.
(15) And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

These "dead" are not being asked any questions here, nor extended an invitation. They are judged according to whatever was written in the books.

Written is in the perfect tense, this is, was previously written, and that writing remains.

In the first case, The dead were judged by what was written in the books, these things were written, and remain written. This is past things that they are judged according to, as previously recorded in the books.

In the second case, If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, this is that their name does not remain written in that book.

These dead are being judged by what has gone before. The invitation has apparently expired.

Please allow me to ask you another question, hoping you will still answer my previous question . . .

Will Satan be redeemed?

Love in Christ,
Mark
How do you know it remains written?

mark s

Nov 12, 2010
Sure, I believe that all things are restored, that every knee bows, every tongue confesses allegiance to God, that all men will be saved and that all things are reconciled.

How and when does that happen? After the lake of fire? Are you saying that no one will actually be thrown into the lake of fire? Or that they will come out again?

How do you know it remains written?

Just what I read in the passage. Are you familiar with the Greek Perfect Tense?

Are you suggesting that these books later get erased? And that those who are thrown into the lake of fire are later added to the book of life?

Love in Christ,
Mark

Reactions: heather

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
How and when does that happen? After the lake of fire? Are you saying that no one will actually be thrown into the lake of fire? Or that they will come out again?

Actually I am suggesting that every knee bows and every tongue confesses allegiance to God are you suggesting that this never happens?

Are you suggesting that these books later get erased? And that those who are thrown into the lake of fire are later added to the book of life?

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. Rev. 3:5

Notice here there is the suggestion that some of the writing may be erased out of the book.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Rev. 22:17

Here we see that an invitation is still being issued.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I wish that all men could be reconciled to our Heavenly Father, but I know per His Word that just simply is not so.

This is why... there is a distinction in God's Word between the abode of the wicked in the heavenly called "hell", and how Rev.20:14 declares that abode is to go into the future "lake of fire" and be destroyed, along with all those who go into it, Satan and his angels being who it is specifically prepared for.

Nahum 1:7-10
7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and He knoweth them that trust in Him.
8 But with an overrunning flood He will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue His enemies.
9 What do ye imagine against the LORD? He will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.
10 For while they be folden together as thorns, and while they are drunken as drunkards, they shall be devoured as stubble fully dry.
(KJV)

That coming destruction of the wicked is just as much a part of The Gospel of Jesus Christ as His saving grace for those who believe on Him.

Like God said through His prophet Nahum, "What do you imagine against the LORD? He will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time."

We don't want those wicked who rebel against Him and His Christ among us for God's future Eternity. And they won't be among us who have believed on God's promised Saviour. The wicked shall not inherit if they do not turn and still refuse God through His Son Jesus Christ, Yeshua Messiah. Their destruction is just as much a part of God's Righteousness as His sending us His Salvation.

mark s

Nov 12, 2010
Actually I am suggesting that every knee bows and every tongue confesses allegiance to God are you suggesting that this never happens?

Hi jiggyfly,

I don't see this as a statement of saving faith. I'm not too sure that "confess allegiance" is really the best translation either.

Acts 19:18 Also many of those who were now believers came, confessing and divulging their practices.
Matthew 3:6 and they were baptized by him in the river Jordan, confessing their sins.
Mark 1:5 And all the country of Judea and all Jerusalem were going out to him and were being baptized by him in the river Jordan, confessing their sins.

These are just a few places where exomologeō is used for confessing sins. Naturally context plays a role, however, it's not intrinsic to the word that this means that these people are confessing a salvific faith, and receiving Jesus to be born again.

God will be hard to ignore when He's right in front of you, but that doesn't mean that these are all saved.

No one is going to be arguing with God on that day.

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. Rev. 3:5
Notice here there is the suggestion that some of the writing may be erased out of the book.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Rev. 22:17

Here we see that an invitation is still being issued.

I think this invitation is for the reader today.

So tell me, what are your thoughts on the lake of fire?

Will anyone be cast into the lake of fire? If they are, do they come out again?

love in Christ,
Mark

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Hi jiggyfly,

I don't see this as a statement of saving faith. I'm not too sure that "confess allegiance" is really the best translation either.

Acts 19:18 Also many of those who were now believers came, confessing and divulging their practices.
Matthew 3:6 and they were baptized by him in the river Jordan, confessing their sins.
Mark 1:5 And all the country of Judea and all Jerusalem were going out to him and were being baptized by him in the river Jordan, confessing their sins.

These are just a few places where exomologeō is used for confessing sins. Naturally context plays a role, however, it's not intrinsic to the word that this means that these people are confessing a salvific faith, and receiving Jesus to be born again.

God will be hard to ignore when He's right in front of you, but that doesn't mean that these are all saved.

Does it mean they are not saved?

So do you believe that Jesus was sent to save everyone or just some? If just some then which ones?

love in Christ,
Mark

So you see the invitation is only to those who read it? When do you think this invitation stops? Who do you think this bride is?

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Hi jiggyfly,

love in Christ,
Mark

Yes... many will be cast into the Lake of Fire and yes, they will all come out
again. What is the Lake of Fire? Let's ask John what it is in Rev. 20:14.

14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the
lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake
of fire.
15 And if anyone's name was not found written
in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake
of fire (the second death).

Then John goes on to say in Rev. 20:6,

6 Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in
the first resurrection ; over these the second
death has no power, but they will be priests of
God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a
thousand years.

Look very closely @ what John just said, the second death has no power over
the ones that trusted in Jesus. Why John? Because they have already died to
themselves, and God has given them immortality (LIFE), they have defeated
the first death through Jesus Christ. They have no need to go through the
second death because they are already dead to the things of the world. Jesus
said in Rev. 2:11,

11 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit
says to the churches. He who overcomes will not
be hurt by the second death.'

Notice, you want be hurt of the second death. In other words you will not be
effected by it's Judgment. The one that didnt accept Jesus in their lifetime will
be effected (hurt) by the Judgment to purify them from their carnal ways. The
Lake of Fire is designed to bring the rest of Creation into the fold. There will be
another Harvest @ the end of time. All death including the second death will be
destroyed by giving the Creation LIFE. 1st Cor. 15:26 says,

26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death.

So, in the end, we can now understand the importance of the statement that Paul
made in Romans 8:21,

21 that the creation itself also will be set free from
its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the
glory of the children of God.

Did you see that? The whole Creation will be set FREE after they have been sanctified
in the Lake of Fire, God will release them from their carnality and they will be able to
enjoy the blessings of Abraham.

What a God... what a Plan!

Logabe

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Yes... many will be cast into the Lake of Fire and yes, they will all come out
again. What is the Lake of Fire? Let's ask John what it is in Rev. 20:14.

14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the
lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake
of fire.
15 And if anyone's name was not found written
in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake
of fire (the second death).

Then John goes on to say in Rev. 20:6,

6 Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in
the first resurrection ; over these the second
death has no power, but they will be priests of
God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a
thousand years.

Look very closely @ what John just said, the second death has no power over
the ones that trusted in Jesus. Why John? Because they have already died to
themselves, and God has given them immortality (LIFE), they have defeated
the first death through Jesus Christ. They have no need to go through the
second death because they are already dead to the things of the world. Jesus
said in Rev. 2:11,

11 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit
says to the churches. He who overcomes will not
be hurt by the second death.'

Notice, you want be hurt of the second death. In other words you will not be
effected by it's Judgment. The one that didnt accept Jesus in their lifetime will
be effected (hurt) by the Judgment to purify them from their carnal ways. The
Lake of Fire is designed to bring the rest of Creation into the fold. There will be
another Harvest @ the end of time. All death including the second death will be
destroyed by giving the Creation LIFE. 1st Cor. 15:26 says,

26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death.

So, in the end, we can now understand the importance of the statement that Paul
made in Romans 8:21,

21 that the creation itself also will be set free from
its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the
glory of the children of God.

Did you see that? The whole Creation will be set FREE after they have been sanctified
in the Lake of Fire, God will release them from their carnality and they will be able to
enjoy the blessings of Abraham.

What a God... what a Plan!

Logabe[/color]
[/size]

You've just got that all mixed up logabe. The "first resurrection" are those at Christ's coming. Those at the end of the thousand years whose names are... found in the Book of Life do not go into the "lake of fire" at all.

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
You've just got that all mixed up logabe. The "first resurrection" are those at Christ's coming. Those at the end of the thousand years whose names are... found in the Book of Life do not go into the "lake of fire" at all.[/size]

You've just got that all mixed up logabe. The "first resurrection" are those at Christ's coming. Those at the end of the thousand years whose names are... found in the Book of Life do not go into the "lake of fire" at all.

Veteran, the Lake of Fire will be another age that we will live in. It's not a torture pit
or a place where people live in torment for eternity, but it is an age where the ones
that didn't apply the blood of Jesus to their sins, they will have to pay for them sins
in the Lake of Fire.

Veteran... when you slip up in this age, God corrects you too. He puts you in Judgment
or chastisment, whatever you want to call it. The reason why we go through things at
times is because God loves us and He want's us to be obedient to His Law (Word).

These unbelievers that go through the Lake of Fire, will be effected by the Judgment
that is passed down @ the Great White Throne. They will be hurt by it, but they will be
corrected by it also. After the age of the Lake of Fire is completed, these people will be
accepted into the Kingdom because Jesus died for them and established this Lake of Fire
so everyone could enjoy the blessings of Abraham.

We are falling on the Stone in this Age and we have an opportunity to inherit the Kingdom
by learning obedience, but they will have the Stone to fall on them @ the Lake of Fire and
the Stone will grind them to powder. Jesus said, if these don't worship me, the stones will
surely cry out. That was prophetic of Israel crying out in judgment in Egypt. When a person
has pressure on him/her they become humble and God creates a sincere repentant heart
within them. That's what will happen in the Lake of Fire. The old man will be destroyed and
the new man will come forth from the flames of God into the glorious freedom of the children
of God. We will not need to teach anymore, because all will know the Lord from the least to
the greatest.

Jesus baptised us with that same purifying fire when He gave us the Holy Ghost. Count it all
joy when we fall into temptation (judgment) for the trying of your faith is more precious than
gold as Peter said in 1st Peter 1:7). James said, blessed is the man that endures temptation:
for when he is tried, he shall receive the CROWN OF LIFE, one of the kings under Jesus,
which the Lord has promised to them that love him (James 1:12).

It's about the FIRE brother and I'll leave you with this, Isa. 33:14,

14 Sinners in Zion are terrified ; Trembling has seized
the godless. "Who among us can live with the consuming
fire ? Who among us can live with continual burning ?"
15 He who walks righteously and speaks with sincerity,
He who rejects unjust gain And shakes his hands so that
they hold no bribe ; He who stops his ears from hearing
about bloodshed And shuts his eyes from looking upon
evil ;

That's what the Lake of Fire will accomplish in the end. The consuming fire will destroy the
carnal man and cause the New Man to come forth.

What a God... What a Plan!

Logabe

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Veteran, the Lake of Fire will be another age that we will live in.

Nope, not written.

It's not a torture pit or a place where people live in torment for eternity, but it is an age where the ones
that didn't apply the blood of Jesus to their sins, they will have to pay for them sins
in the Lake of Fire.

It is written as an event of destruction (Rev.20:14-15). What you're saying is not written.

Veteran... when you slip up in this age, God corrects you too. He puts you in Judgment
or chastisment, whatever you want to call it. The reason why we go through things at
times is because God loves us and He want's us to be obedient to His Law (Word).

Christ chasten's those whom He loves, i.e., His servants (Rev.3:19). But the wicked who deny Him, nope, He does not say He always chastens them during this present world. Read the Psalms. There's a couple of Psalms chapters that specifically deal with how it appears the wicked always get away with their wickedness. God explains there how we should understand about the wicked. God wants our love, and for us to try to be perfect (mature) in Him through His Son. He knows in the flesh we cannot be perfect, nor be perfect with following His law.

Isa 1:11-20
11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto Me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
12 When ye come to appear before Me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread My courts?
13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto Me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts My Soul hateth: they are a trouble unto Me; I am weary to bear them.
15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide Mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before Mine eyes; cease to do evil;
17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
(KJV)

These unbelievers that go through the Lake of Fire, will be effected by the Judgment
that is passed down @ the Great White Throne. They will be hurt by it, but they will be
corrected by it also. After the age of the Lake of Fire is completed, these people will be
accepted into the Kingdom because Jesus died for them and established this Lake of Fire
so everyone could enjoy the blessings of Abraham.

Nope, they will be gone when cast into that lake of fire, like the Ps.37 Scripture states. I see what you're into is a bit of Christian Mysticism, for that's who takes a lot of literal truths in God's Word and spiritualizing them, changing the whole meaning of God's Word. Spiritualizing away the "lake of fire" certainly is a new doctrine of man I've not heard lately.

Our Heavenly Father and His Son is a Just God, and like He said in Nahum, there will be an utter destruction, afflication will not rise up a second tme. If you somehow feel God is not Just by destroying the wicked like He said He's gonna' do, then that would be trying to put your own righteous above God's righteousness.

We are falling on the Stone in this Age and we have an opportunity to inherit the Kingdom
by learning obedience, but they will have the Stone to fall on them @ the Lake of Fire and
the Stone will grind them to powder.

You are confused. Scripture about being purified by fire, tried by fire, (like Rev.3:18), is about Christ's servants who fall away. That's not for the wicked who refuse Him, nor Satan's servants. That's why when Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were thrown into the hot fiery furnace heated 7 times hotter than necessary, they came out with their clothes not even having the smell of smoke. But the servants of the king of Babylon were incinerated by only getting close to that hot firery furnace (Daniel 3). Even the examples you quoted make a distinction with Christ's servants, and not the wicked who hate Him.

It's about the FIRE brother...

Yeah it's about Fire alright, GOD's consuming... fire! for He is a consuming fire! He can bring a fire that burns hot enough to melt a spirit and soul! And that's what the "second death" of going into the "lake of fire" is about!