Hell . . . The Good News.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not eternal torment, but torment nonetheless. A person in hades eventually gets cast into the lake of fire. Unless the annilists are right, that's no improvement.

There is an alternative to annihilationism. It's that spiritual death is sin as supported in scripture ( Colossians 2:13 "And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses").

In this idea them that burn in the lake of fire will forever sin and keep dying from that sin spiritually. Like the devil until they become devils themselves. Which might be why they are together in that lake of fire. (Revelation 20:10)

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angels never had sex with women, you mis-interpeted the scriptures. I've heard a lot of different people claiming this. It is a common mis-conception as is that giants actually inhabited the earth.

All it says is that the Sons of God mated with the daughters of men, this is simply a form that the righteous men of God took on them women from the unrighteous.

Giants were great men, and the bible actually says that. They weren't large men, they were just great.

Much love!

YOu are correct about giants. They are the nephilim! Also known in the extra biblical writings as the watchers!

But sorry your concept of the son of God being righteous men is incorrect.

Genesis 6
King James Version

6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

1. Righteous men would not marry unrighteous women!
2. Were there no righteous woman to marry!
3. Were the righteous women ( I would assume the daughters of God) all ugly?
4. Why would the offspring of unrighteousness be called men of renown and mighty men
5 Mighty men - gibbowr- men of great strength! Couldn't righteous men and women produce men fo strength?
6. renown- shem- men of reputation and fame! Wouldn't righteous couples produce famous people also?
7. In all probablility, given that Moses edited Genesis that he saw the names and saw that they became the gods of pagan myth!
8. Sons of God appears only 3 X in the OT and the other two times are n Job and can only mean angels. there is no warrant or grammatical reason to have this mean other.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 10:28 only shows two. How did you not see this? Both the soul (data) and Spirit (electricity) return to God in a Christian.
For a Christian, yes, the goal is to make it to Heaven with as much Soul intact as possible. However, I do not believe it is one hundred percent. There will be some 'purging' and corrections involved. In other words, removal of sin will take place in the Soul.

To the Unsaved however, the purpose of the Lake of Fire is to perform the 'memory wipe' in order to start with a clean slate. In fact, that is the job of Abaddon/Apollyon. He is called the 'Destroyer' because that is his function. He is God's 'reformat hard drive' command.
But the unsaved is utterly destroyed..
Spirit is never destroyed. There is not a single verse in the Bible to support that.

Some folks use the term 'Spiritually Dead', but that does not imply that they do not have a Spirit anymore because it 'died'.

Without that Spirit Energy, the body is lifeless. God had to breathe those Electrons into Adam...

Genesis 2:7
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

If we were to get even more technical, our DNA can be considered to be the major component to our Soul. If someone wants me to expand on this I will. Basically, the Unsaved have their DNA Sequences permanently removed from God's Database (Book of Life) via Abaddon/Apollyon's disk format routine.

Reactions: dev553344

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Babies are not born in hell dude.
So, Jesus lied?

Matthew 23:15
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."

Please explain why your Avatar shows Jesus (supposedly) and your Faith says "Christian" even though you don't believe what Jesus said.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the Unsaved however, the purpose of the Lake of Fire is to perform the 'memory wipe' in order to start with a clean slate. In fact, that is the job of Abaddon/Apollyon. He is called the 'Destroyer' because that is his function. He is God's 'reformat hard drive' command.

Where in the world are you getting your information, because I don't believe it is from the Bible.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For a Christian, yes, the goal is to make it to Heaven with as much Soul intact as possible. However, I do not believe it is one hundred percent. There will be some 'purging' and corrections involved. In other words, removal of sin will take place in the Soul.

Spirit is never destroyed. There is not a single verse in the Bible to support that.

Some folks use the term 'Spiritually Dead', but that does not imply that they do not have a Spirit anymore because it 'died'.

Without that Spirit Energy, the body is lifeless. God had to breathe those Electrons into Adam...

Genesis 2:7
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

If we were to get even more technical, our DNA can be considered to be the major component to our Soul. If someone wants me to expand on this I will. Basically, the Unsaved have their DNA Sequences permanently removed from God's Database (Book of Life) via Abaddon/Apollyon's disk format routine.

I kinda like what you said except for the format hard drive language. But I also believe in purging of sin, it is defilement that weighs down the soul. The bible supports this idea with the eye of the soul becoming dark instead of light.

Matthew 6:23

But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many "Scholars" who don't like the eternal fire? Sorry, Jesus mentioned it several times.
Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Perfect. You just found another reference to Hestia/Vesta. She is the 'Eternal Fire', and brother of Hades...

Again, she is Tophet...

full

We can expand on this concept by looking at the word Ariel...

Isaiah 29:2
"Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel."

The second 'Ariel' in the above verse is the Altar Hearth...

Isaiah 29:2 (New International Version)
Yet I will besiege Ariel; she will mourn and lament, she will be to me like an altar hearth.

The Altar Hearth is a representation of Hestia/Vesta, the Goddess of the Hearth. The Perpetual Fire...

Leviticus 6:13 (Douay-Rheims Bible)
"This is the perpetual fire which shall never go out on the altar."

Thus, in Isaiah 29:2, Jerusalem becomes the Altar of Sacrifice, Tophet, Gehenna, Lake of Fire, Hestia/Vesta, Eternal Fire.

And for those that missed my previous post, Vesta's image was that of a Phallus impregnating a Womb. Thus the Lake of Fire is a picture of becoming born again of corruptible flesh which is the Mystery of Iniquity.

BTW...

Who is the Phallus in the Lake of Fire?

John 8:44
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

The Devil is the father of *ALL* the Human Race. Do not be so proud as to think you are better than everyone else. The Seed of the Serpent is male sperm, not some imaginary 'Boogey Man' bloodline. We all are born from it.

full

The Seed of the Woman is the Ovum, not Jesus. This is yet another Truth the Church hides this from everyone.

:rolleyes:

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, Jesus lied?

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."

Please explain why your Avatar shows Jesus (supposedly) and your Faith says "Christian" even though you don't believe what Jesus said.

"Child of hell" is a designation that the people the pharisees converted to Judaism were not saved. That verse is certainly not talking about children being born in the womb of hell. That's a heresy I've only seen YOU purport. Like, do you not realize that you are the only person who believes all these weird lies? Should not that tell you something?

Reactions: amigo de christo

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now for the bad news!

Hell is simply the grave or world of the dead. Every one will make it out of hell.

The righteous dead that were in hell (Abrahams Bosom) have since gone ot heaven.

The angels in tartarus and the lost in the place of torments will leave there to be cast into te lake of fire!

All the mythology in your post 20 means nothing.
I hope everyone here is noticing the pattern. Almost every time a critic shows up, they never post any verses or facts to back up their statements.

Anyhow...

Abraham's Bosom was not 'emptied out'. This is yet another unfortunate consequence to this whole 'Lower Parts of the Earth' web of deceit.

Abraham's Bosom is called Paradise...

2 Corinthians 12:4
"How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter."

How can Paradise be empty if John and Paul went there?

Scripture teaches us that Abraham's Bosom is the Throne Room in the Book of Revelation...

full

Abraham's Seed is under the Altar. It is Abraham's LOINS!

Revelation 6:9
"And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:"

Remember the Altar and Ariel I just posted about? This may be the Fiery Trial some of you are referencing in this thread...

1 Peter 4:12
"Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:"

Those that are 'under the Altar', that is to say, under the Lake of Fire, are the ones that DID NOT GO THROUGH. They are of course the Saved. So, yeah... 'strange things happening' makes sense here.

They are Abraham's Seed waiting to be led by the Lamb into Sarah's Gates...

full

Sarah is New Jerusalem, the Mother of us All...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

The Marriage Supper is about Abraham's Bosom (Throne Room) and Sarah (New Jerusalem) consummating the Marriage by giving birth to Abraham's Seed waiting under the Altar.

New Jerusalem is the Lamb's "Bride" in the sense of conception. The Lamb is another representation of Abraham's Seed...

Galatians 3:29
"And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."

The Tree of Life is Sarah's Ovary. It is 'fertilized' from the 'flow' coming from the 'Throne'.

Does anyone understand, or did you skip Adult Education in school?

o_O

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there a tree of life in hell?
That would be the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, opposite the Tree of Life...

full

Hagar, Moloch, the Golden Calf, Hestia/Vesta, Lake of Fire, Tophet, Ariel, etc. are all variations of the same theme.

Mystery Babylon is the Earthly Mother of our current corrupted bodies...

Galatians 4:25
"For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children."

Anyone with a lick of sense knows that Earthly Jerusalem is Mystery Babylon. However, what they do not understand is that Jerusalem points to the Temple... as in the Temple Body. That is where the focus should be, and not on who lives in that region we call Israel.

The Earthly Temple is the Ovum inside the Earthly Mother...

full

The Tabernacle in the Wilderness was a picture of an Ovum, the High Priest was the Seed called Melchizidek...

full

Melchizedek was a picture of the 'Seed' of the Father. That is what he represented. Mystery solved!

Once a year, on the Day of Atonement, the Seed gets to enter all the way into the Most Holy Place to sprinkle (fertilize) the Nucleolus with his DNA...

full

Thus, the Marriage Supper and Day of Atonement are about conception.

When Adam and Ishah partook of the Forbidden Fruit (fertilized ovum of Mystery Babylon), they were in fact choosing their Mother.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
* Jonah was in the place of the dead (Sheol) inside the belly of the whale, for all within it would be consumed.
Thank you Chris for visiting and commenting. I'm having a bit of trouble understanding your questions because of the various translations and opinions out there.

I realize that a lot of folks like to use the original Hebrew/Greek in an attempt to gain a deeper understanding of Scripture, however I feel it can sometimes backfire.

Sheol is a good example of how the KJV Translators, I believe, are giving us a more accurate meaning. But, never the less, I will expand on what I feel God is wanting us to understand about Sheol and the whale's belly...

Matthew 12:40
"For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

In the above verse we find that Sheol, which some claim is simply 'the grave', is the same as the Heart of the Earth.

I believe that 'Belly of Hell (Sheol), 'Heart of the Earth', 'Lower Parts of the Earth' and 'Lowest Parts of the Earth' are all referring to the same thing. It is the process by which the Usnaved ultimately end up back in the Womb again for another incarnation on this planet.

But wait... if it is all about Reincarnation, then why did Jesus go to the Heart of the Earth? Was Jesus going to be birthed again from Mary's Womb? Did Jesus get Reincarnated or something?

No.

Let us look at Jonah again...

Jonah 2:6 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
"I sank to the foundations of the mountains; the earth with its prison bars closed behind me forever! But You raised my life from the Pit, LORD my God!"

Sheol is the Prison where the Unsaved go. It is the opposite of Abraham's Bosom. Notice how the narrative changes? No longer is Jonah in the whale's belly, he is in the Earth. This is teaching us something very profound about this Sheol 'prison' because this prison is also a 'Pit'.

So what is the Pit?

Isaiah 51:1
"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged."

Isn't this interesting. The Pit is where folks are birthed from!

Who is this particular Pit from which the Righteous are birthed from? Why it is Sarah of course!

Isaiah 51:2
"Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him."

And there we have it. Sheol is the Pit from which the Unsaved are birthed, or rather, Reincarnated from.

But again, why did Jesus go there? JESUS WENT THERE TO RELEASE THE PRISONERS IN THE WOMB!

1 Peter 3:19
"By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;"

Do you see? I will repeat...

The 'Pit', 'Belly of Hell (Sheol), 'Heart of the Earth', 'Lower Parts of the Earth' and 'Lowest Parts of the Earth' are all referring to the same thing. It is the process by which the Usnaved ultimately end up back in the Womb again for another incarnation on this planet.

Jesus went to the 'Heart of the Earth', or rather, the Wombs of pregnant women to proclaim the Good News and to give gifts and to save people!

Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

*We* were the prisoners in the Womb. And now we know who the 'captives' were and what the 'gifts' were...

Ephesians 4:8
"Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men."

According to Jeremiah 1:5, the gifts of sanctification are given *before birth*...

Ephesians 4:11
"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;"

Thus, Jesus went to 'Sheol' to give the gift of Salvation!

So let us expand on this whole 'Pit = Womb' deal. We know that the Beast rises from the Pit...

Revelation 17:8
"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

'Was and is not and yet is' is the same thing as Reincarnation. So how did the Beast get into the Pit to be Reincarnated again?

Isaiah 14:15 (Berean Study Bible)
"But you will be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the Pit."

Lucifer was one of the heads of the Beast that died long ago and was sent to 'the Pit'. In other words, to be Reincarnated again as another Antichrist.
  • He dies and goes to the Pit
  • He is birthed from the Pit
Over and over again. I believe this happens seven times. Each time, another head is added. Something like this...

full

Last edited:

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @Base12,

This is all foreign to me, having not come in contact with such thoughts before, so I cannot even begin to counter it. However I do know that it does not represent what is written in Scripture. So, as the word of God must be the arbiter in all such matters, I must reject what you say as being the figment of your own imaginings.

May you be delivered from this powerful delusion, and may those who are subjected to it be prevented from being influenced by your claims.

In the name of Christ our Saviour,
our Lord, and Head.
Chris

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, Jesus lied?

This verse isn't about the womb. In fact, to make it about that ignores the whole context. If you read it your way everyone would be a child of hell, not just the Pharisees. Jesus obviously called them children of hell because they were acting like the devil. This is a terrible warping of scripture.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope everyone here is noticing the pattern. Almost every time a critic shows up, they never post any verses or facts to back up their statements.

Anyhow...

Abraham's Bosom was not 'emptied out'. This is yet another unfortunate consequence to this whole 'Lower Parts of the Earth' web of deceit.

"How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter."

Scripture teaches us that Abraham's Bosom is the Throne Room in the Book of Revelation...

full

"And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:"

Remember the Altar and Ariel I just posted about? This may be the Fiery Trial some of you are referencing in this thread...

"Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:"

Those that are 'under the Altar', that is to say, under the Lake of Fire, are the ones that DID NOT GO THROUGH. They are of course the Saved. So, yeah... 'strange things happening' makes sense here.

full

The Marriage Supper is about Abraham's Bosom (Throne Room) and Sarah (New Jerusalem) consummating the Marriage by giving birth to Abraham's Seed waiting under the Altar.

New Jerusalem is the Lamb's "Bride" in the sense of conception. The Lamb is another representation of Abraham's Seed...

"And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."

The Tree of Life is Sarah's Ovary. It is 'fertilized' from the 'flow' coming from the 'Throne'.

o_O
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/55670063.jpg

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Child Of Hell" is an idiomatic expression; for example:

Sons of Belial (Judges 19:22)

Sons of the Prophets (2Kings 2:7)

Sons of Thunder (Mark 3:17)

Sons of God (Matt 5:9)

Those kinds of children aren't actual progeny; they're more like the
reflections of a role model or an influence. For example: it's not unusual for
rock guitarists to study and to practice Eddie Van Halen's fret tapping style.
In a manner of speaking, they're the Sons of Van Halen.
_

Reactions: Renniks

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would be the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, opposite the Tree of Life...

full

Hagar, Moloch, the Golden Calf, Hestia/Vesta, Lake of Fire, Tophet, Ariel, etc. are all variations of the same theme.

Mystery Babylon is the Earthly Mother of our current corrupted bodies...

Galatians 4:25
"For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children."

Anyone with a lick of sense knows that Earthly Jerusalem is Mystery Babylon. However, what they do not understand is that Jerusalem points to the Temple... as in the Temple Body. That is where the focus should be, and not on who lives in that region we call Israel.

The Earthly Temple is the Ovum inside the Earthly Mother...

full

The Tabernacle in the Wilderness was a picture of an Ovum, the High Priest was the Seed called Melchizidek...

full

Melchizedek was a picture of the 'Seed' of the Father. That is what he represented. Mystery solved!

Once a year, on the Day of Atonement, the Seed gets to enter all the way into the Most Holy Place to sprinkle (fertilize) the Nucleolus with his DNA...

full

Thus, the Marriage Supper and Day of Atonement are about conception.

When Adam and Ishah partook of the Forbidden Fruit (fertilized ovum of Mystery Babylon), they were in fact choosing their Mother.
This is all very colorful, the truth is there is a tree of life in hell. The fixed gulf between the rich man an eleazar, this vast expanse was filled up of Christ.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Anyhow...

full

full

o_O

Nice pictures.

But your allegorical opinions are just that, reinterpreting the Scriptures to fit some wild concept.

But Abrahms bosom was th eunderworld you can look it up. Why would Jesus bother defining Abrahams bosom when everyone knew hwat it was and wherew the soul went?

No one in the OT except Enoch and Elijah went to heaven. Jesus blood had not yet been shed. that is why Jesus went to preach to the souls in Jude!

If hell is below and Abrahams bosom is heaven- how can Lazarus and the rich man and Abrham have a conversation? How could he ask Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water to cool his tongue?

Why would there need to be a gulf fixed between the two so no one could cross by if Abrahams bosom is heaven and hell is the underworld?????

2 Cor. 12:4? That is the 2rd heaven (Gods abode) and yes Paradise was takewn into heaven! I should have been more careful in my wording. I did not know I was going to have to discuss this with someone who has radically reinterpreted the Word of God.

But an honest question. Why should we accept your interpretation of what is written in Scripture instead of just accepting the normal meaning of the words there as being correct. Why the big secret code? It seems you hold a super tiny position, I have never heard these allegorical reinterpretations before!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lot's of posts still left to respond to.

:cool:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I stated many believe God formed them in the womb. I can only assume they also attribute all the many hideous birth defects to Him as well.
Unfortunately, God has to abide by the Laws set in Genesis. The Kingdom of God has Leaven in it...

Matthew 13:33
"Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened."

It is what it is.

Maybe later we can get into the whole 'reaping what One has sown' subject as it pertains to multiple lifetimes. Scripture teaches a similar concept to Karma.

Did Hitler come back as a hideously deformed baby as punishment? Lots to meditate on here.