Hello Christian Warriors!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

IBelieve

Mar 2, 2007
Hi! I came to join here to meet other Christian warriors, to encourage others, and to be encouraged! I have moved around quite a bit the last few years but have finally settled for a bit and found a church that I really enjoy.I have also found a job with a Christian organization that does AMAZING work for the kingdom of God. It is a nonprofit law firm that works to protect our religious liberty in the courts. If you have ever wondered why we as Christians don't flex our muscle and our strength in Jesus in response to the ACLU and other like-minded organizations, then you should check this group out, too! The organization is Advocates for Faith and Freedom, and the website is faith-freedom.com. I encourage you to sign up to receive the newsletter to keep up-to-date on religious liberty cases happening across our country and to pray for the lawyers who are in the trenches fighting for Christian rights!That's all for me for now. Thanks for this amazing forum!