hello everybody

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ami

Sep 3, 2007
hello,First of, I would like to say hello to all of you,brothers and sisters. I was visiting some christian forums and i saw the CB and was interested to join . I am a born again christian. I took Jesus as my personal saviour back in 1999. Since i moved from my home country, my relationship with God is lost. I haven't read the bible for years, I don't even have one, i don't pray, i don't even go to church long time since i heard a sermon. I was happy when i got one sermon by David Whilkerson in this site, i saved it and i am about to listen to it. I know i have to get back to where i was. I miss the prsence of God, I miss his comfort, i miss my father.That is why i am here to make a fresh start with God. Would u guys help me?ThanksAmi

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Greetings Ami, welcome to Christianity Board. Hope you enjoy your stay here. And we Christians are willingly to help other Christians. (and nonChristians) Things here do get deep.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.If you want to read a bible on the net, you can do it here.http://www.scripture.cc/

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
Welcome to the Board, Ami. We will help as much as we can. Just ask your questions, and we will try to reply with a helpful answer.:bible:

ami

Sep 3, 2007
Thank you brothers for your replay and willingness to help. My first question is, Is there a good way to study God's word and memorize it? I beleive it is super important to give emphasis to God's word than anyother thing.Thanks be blessed

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
I find it is good to set a side a time everyday when you can be quiet and alone with God. Then having prayed and felt the fullness of his presencestudy the word book by book. Starting with Moses and John's gospel.I set levels for what I learn about God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. WhatI learn about the world and myself and how I can live in such a way this word becomes the norm for me in my life. Eventually you will find the Lord really leading you can calling to mind scriptures. And you will find your life becomes actions not just word. Pray beforeyou study asking the Spirit to speak to your through the word. And always be thankful and pray about what your learn.Love Faithful.xx:):angel9:

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
WELCOME. ah, why memorize it=we have an SOP MANUAL to follow. i started memorizing scripture and i got caught up on every jot. i am kinda OC any way. but IMHO=YOU PROBABLY already have memorized the most important ones. anything with JESUS in it is good!

ami

Sep 3, 2007
Thank you brothers. Faithful, i will take your advice into concideration.Thank yoube blessed