Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shamgar

Feb 3, 2009
I am Dave Smith, currently from Starkville MS, I am very interested in theology, I have been a Christian since 1978, my youngest son is 23, my oldest is 29, I am 53, I have been married for 30+ years.I ride an 05 Harley FXST Softail and am a member of the Christian Motorcyclist Association. I am not much on talking about myself in this sort of venue so, I am glad to be here and look forward to interacting with the board

mimidahop

Apr 19, 2008
Hi I'm Mimi Daivs-HopkinsI am happly married to a man who loves the LORD as much as I do. I live in Miami, but am currently in Arlington waiting for the birth of my first grandchild. I have been here for 2 months or the 17th, and I am missing my husband and my church.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
shamgar;71119]I am Dave Smith said:
Hi Dave. I look forward to your future posts. I am way too much over 50 , love theology for over 20 years now , live near Winnipeg Canada , not a biker .... but a Hiller helicopter I was in had a Harley Davidson motorcyle twist grip throttle on the end of the collective..The collective is a lever on the left of the pilot seat and increases pitch in the main rotor. The twist grip throttle is used to control engine rpm. Closest I have been to a flying Harley. Loved it.Talk laterMartin W.