Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome, welcome.You have definitely experienced a world that can give you a very unique insight to the world and we're glad to have that experience with us. Please let me know if you need anything, or anyone else on the staff for that matter.I await to hear what you have to say.
smile.gif

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Denver;14578)
Welcome, welcome.You have definitely experienced a world that can give you a very unique insight to the world and we're glad to have that experience with us. Please let me know if you need anything, or anyone else on the staff for that matter.I await to hear what you have to say.
smile.gif

Many thanks Denver, the welcome is much appreciated and felt.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome Amy So glad to have you join us I hope we can share much as we have many things we need to learn from each other. Many think being a Christian just means love and peace to all. So it is very hard for them to understand the danger of Radical Islam. But the biblial tells us we are not living in normal times but the End Times and we need to wake up and see who our eniemies are and what their agenda. So I hope God sent you here to learn but also to teach.God BlessKrissyour comunity guide

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(kriss;14584)
Welcome Amy So glad to have you join us I hope we can share much as we have many things we need to learn from each other. Many think being a Christian just means love and peace to all. So it is very hard for them to understand the danger of Radical Islam. But the biblial tells us we are not living in normal times but the End Times and we need to wake up and see who our eniemies are and what their agenda. So I hope God sent you here to learn but also to teach.God BlessKrissyour comunity guide
I totally agree with you Kriss, these are difficult times. Violence is not our way nor submission. We will deal with love but will not turn from truth. I will try to impart as much knowledge and awareness I have. Bless you !

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome Amy to Christianity Board Hope you enjoy this place here and learn the Word more.Note: Remember there is more than one type of love...And Kriss is correct, we need to wake up and see people's action to see if they are of God or not...it's called discernment.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.P.S...you can call me Jordan (my first name), JAG (like everybody calls me
smile.gif
), SuperJAG, or something related.
smile.gif

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
Thank you so much for the warm welcome Jag
smile.gif
I do agree 100% with you too that we need to WAKE UP !I do know most of the types of Love, if not all :angel10: But my concern is love for humanity. I will never by-pass that. Even people who consider me enemy, I consider them human.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Amy)
Thank you so much for the warm welcome Jag I do agree 100% with you too that we need to WAKE UP !I do know most of the types of Love, if not all But my concern is love for humanity. I will never by-pass that. Even people who consider me enemy, I consider them human.
I, too, if people consider me enemy, they are human, cause believers and unbelievers both are human, made by Him.And you are so welcome for the welcome.
smile.gif
Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Romans610

Aug 3, 2007
the point is clear, we are all human and made by His hands. The problem is we are weak in physical body to love as Jesus did, and for that I believe that we must live by the Holy Spirit, and in the word.
smile.gif

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Romans6:10;14652)
the point is clear, we are all human and made by His hands. The problem is we are weak in physical body to love as Jesus did, and for that I believe that we must live by the Holy Spirit, and in the word.
smile.gif

Thanks for your comments Roman
smile.gif