Hermeneutics vs. "Herd-meneutics"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, your avatar pic looks unbelievably peaceful.
I took that picture in the Humbolt Redwoods many years ago. It's appeal to me is, just little more to go, and we come out into the light. I so look forward to our resurrection!

Much love!
Mark

Reactions: Phoneman777

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not all gone. Some are in museums. Some back to the first century.

They are suspect but the 15th century are not????
There are no MSS that date back to the first century. What we do have are letters written between the early church fathers which contain references to verses that those 3rd century corruptions you are defending do not contain, which proves that the Byzantian MSS is the true while those Alexandrian MSS are frauds.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is a literal document. Even the symbols are literally defined within its pages which makes them literal.
Yes, I went hunting last winter and shot a seven headed beast with ten horns, a leopard body, bear feet, and a lion mouth that roared like the devil when I peppered his rectum with triple ought buckshot.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you're repeating your same old crap that has long been disproven.
Protestant Historicism has never been disproven, while Jesuit Futurism was beat down so hard by the Reformers as soon as it reared its ugly head that it took over 300 years before it got back up. It's a matter of church history.