Hey There! New Here!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
Hello!My intent in this forum is to learn and share knowledge of Scripture and to have comradory with watching the signs. I am a long time non-denominational Christian who is steadfast in faith and loyalty to Father. Ask me anything. I am open to anything and will discuss anything. The deeper the study, the better for me. The mental stimulation is sought out and I love to share ideas based upon Scripture. I am very content with my faith.CedarhartJust thought I would try out pasting a pic. So, here goes!
picture.php

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Great you got a pic posted:) Well I have already said welcome so Ill just say Im happy to have one here secure in their faith and understaning Gods deeper things and willing to answer questions for those still looking. God Bless to you

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Cedarhart, enjoy thy stay here and learn much more of the Word of God with love, peace, joy etc. I, too, am glad you are sincere on your Faith with Christ.God Bless to you.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Welcome Cedarhart! You sound like a person grounded in God's Word and one that I want to converse with in the forums.And now for a celebration (OK---- I love Jean Butler
biggrin.gif
):Jean Butler