Hi

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bronzesnake

Jul 31, 2014
Ontario, Canada
This is my first post here.
I came to Jesus about twenty five years ago. I'm 52, as of yesterday!
I was a lead sing/writer in several bands. My last serious band was a metal band, and we were in negotiations with a label, however, I had just started to find Christ at that time, and I decided I had to go all in one way or the other, and I was recently married and we had our first child, a son, Michael and so I decided to quit that band and that lifestyle, and that is really when I started to study the Bible for myself, instead of taking other people's word. I had some people telling me it was all myth and fairy tales, and other people telling me, no, it's all real and true, and I also had people telling me some of it was myth and some was true!
So, I decided to get the Truth for myself, and I came to believe the Bible can and really should be understood literally.

I do have a question for the moderators...why are you using occult symbolism on the top of each page?
Looking forward to many posts here, and hope my question about the symbol does not cause problems.

Bronzesnake

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Welcome Bronzesnake...............yep...got saved 26 years ago myself. Watch your wallet in here :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Bronzesnake!
2ugjn2s.gif

I tend to take the bible literally as well
15fqjoz.gif
Welcome aboard!
I do have a question for the moderators...why are you using occult symbolism on the top of each page?
Looking forward to many posts here, and hope my question about the symbol does not cause problems.
As far as I understand - It's a Triquetra - Lat: three-cornered. In this instance, it represents the Trinity of Christianity....but don't take my word for it, you can clarify that with Hammerstone the owner of the forum.

efi63b.jpg
9u5h8z.gif

Be Blessed!!!

Bronzesnake

Jul 31, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Hello again, and thank you for the welcome.
As for the occult symbol.
Here is a quote from just one web site, out of dozens which bring this particular symbology into the light.

TRIQUETRA: The triquetra -- with or without the circle -- has been found on runestones in Scandinavia, in ancient goddess-oriented pagan groups, in Celtic manuscripts, and on early Germanic coins. It is associated with numerous mythical gods and goddesses and has been used as a protective charm by Wiccans when casting spells and practicing necromancy. Removing the circle leaves 3 interlinked sixes. Though recently used among ecumenical churches as a sign of the trinity, it is undeniable from the occult as it has been used by various pagan religions throughout history. The few pictures below are from the occult book of shadows and a trinity book for sale at the Adventist Book Center and many occult pendents.
Here's the link if you want more information.
http://intheheavens.org/Occult-Symbology-in-the-Church.html

To be clear, I am a Bible believing Christian, and I am not here to start any trouble. I brought this symbol to the attention of the owner, and , or moderators. They most likely have no idea about this symbology, or it's true source and meaning.

Thank you for your replies.

John

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
To be clear, I am a Bible believing Christian, and I am not here to start any trouble. I brought this symbol to the attention of the owner, and , or moderators. They most likely have no idea about this symbology, or it's true source and meaning.
Thank you for your replies.
I'm sure you're not... :huh: however, if you wish to know why this symbol is used at the top of the menu here@ CyB...please refer your questions to Hammerstone the owner and he will give you a better explanation than I have.

Thanks!