Hi

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello sister, I'm feeling out of it today...been sleeping... didn't go to Synagogue like I usually do.

On a positive note, I did get a referral for a piano instructor who knows the ways of music theory, and she's a like-minded believer!

Anyways, I hope you are doing well. Yah bless and shalom!

-T1

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi April!

Keep me in prayer, ive been feeling queasy. Thanks, I hope all is well on your front...back...side to side...all dat...!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi I would love to make Christian friends on here. Send me a follow and I will follow you in return. Thank you and God bless you.

Hi @A Messenger 84, and Welcome to CB!!
I hope you will find some friends, there are some wonderful people here. Yes, I see you started following me so, yeah, I'll follow you :)

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll pray for you and things are going great but I was talking to her (the OP) not you lol

Yeah...#3 was for the OP...and #4 was for you...silly wabbit. Thanks for prayers.

*Your #2 was for the OP and your #6 was for me..so...there...

A Messenger 84

Mar 8, 2021
ST LOUIS
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello sister, I'm feeling out of it today...been sleeping... didn't go to Synagogue like I usually do.

On a positive note, I did get a referral for a piano instructor who knows the ways of music theory, and she's a like-minded believer!

Anyways, I hope you are doing well. Yah bless and shalom!

-T1
Thank you! That's great news! God bless you as well.

Reactions: Tone and April_Rose