hi

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

what rhymes with purple?

• Total voters

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
dang i wish you could click on a quote and it take you to the post that was quoted, like the forum at CC works.

i am discovering that this is basically the place where everyone booted from other Christian boards for heresy flocks to, because people don't get booted for heresy here -- i mean, there's a whole subforum devoted to false teaching lol
hi everybody!
don't fret it wasn't me who 'reported you' even though yeah i was probably among those opposing your crazy doctrines.

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well now that it's the weekend what better way to spend sabbath than making myself a servant to my inquisitor?
let's start with his/her first question:

Do you believe Sunday [aka, simply not technically, 'first [day] of the week'] is the primary day Christians ought to gather?

let's put some scripture!

the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father.
(John 4:21)

... continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, praising God and having favor with all the people, and the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.
(Acts 2:46-47)​

ok, so Biblically speaking, i think your question is ridiculous.
Christians -- actual Christians -- don't have any requirement to worship in a certain place or on a certain day.
have a look at Colossians 2. =]

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and thus @post is the foundation and cornerstone of all other scripture....You have begun with the scripture that states Christ Jesus is God.
Doesn't get better than that.

amen!
unless the house is built on a sure foundation, it is no use at all trying to construct anything!
Christ Jesus is God, and all scripture testifies of Him

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
moving on with my inquisition to question #2...

Do you believe 'Immortal Soul/Spirit' theology, in that those who died have their immediate reward (Heaven/Hell)?

i do believe the soul has eternal existence. it is composed of the breath of God, which is eternal because God is eternal. Christ clearly speaks of eternal torment and eternal life -- not cessation of existence, which is a human idea based on human concepts of 'justice' espoused by humans who believe they can judge God and tell Him whether what He does is good or not, these people supposing that their own judgement is greater than God's. that's at or about the height of arrogance, IMO.

existence as God defines it is not the same as life or death as God defines these things. i believe you will exist in eternity either in death or in life, depending on whether you put your trust in Him and believe Him or not. He is the God of the living, not the dead: to Him all live. ((Mark 12:27, Luke 20:38))

the only way you are going to stop existing is if God ceases knowing about you ((see Colossians 1:16-20)), which is impossible because 'omniscience' -- thereby making forgiveness of sin absolutely astounding!!

Reactions: Addy

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe that those who enter 'Hell' will be conscious and tormented eternally without end?

pretty much same question as #2

Do you believe that in 'Heaven', presently, there exists incorporeal spirits of mankind which are able to view and understand the events transpiring on earth?

have you ever read Revelation 6:10-11?
and do you believe what's written?

=]