Hogwartsishere.com

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jesus Freak

Apr 30, 2014
There is this fan made website that has free hogwarts classes like your in the Harry Potter books. I started going online, and am flunking out bad. I'm done going. Should a Christian like me have created a profile to start going?

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
Not if it has to do anything with sorcery, wizardry, or witchcraft. It's probably a blessing that you were flunking. That's the devils work there, my friend. Blessings... And welcome...

Jesus Freak

Apr 30, 2014
Okay. I'm not going to go back since it does pertain to sorcery. I think of Deuteronomy 18:11

"Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer."

That's telling me to stay away from wizards and psychics. I'm glad I'm not going back.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
Renounce and denounce any forms of wickedness. Cut ties with any forms of darkness as we can do things to open doors for that wicked one to come into our lives. He can be given rights in areas of our lives because of ignorant actions on our behalf. Ask God to fully cleanse you, and fill you with His precious Holy Spirit. Blessings...