Holy Spirit Appoints Jack Van Impe to tell the World Jesus is Returning very Soon!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Even if I thought a preacher was 99.99% a "fake" I would not dare speak evil of him because there is a .01% chance he is God's anointed appointed last day teacher and I want no part of mocking, scoffing, being a false witness against God's man==the price and danger of early judgment is too great!!THINK!!
i would keep my hope for mr imp, and treat him right, but the numbers don't lie imo. And neither do the signs. Send him your money as long as you like, I did. But he is a charlatan imo. His charity is Himself

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So then you know where to find these Scriptures! And you're now convinced that GOD can write something some 2,500 plus years before it happens, and it happened EXACTLY as GOD said it would. So being convinced, you accept both GOD and Scripture (and thereby Jesus) as Eternal Unmitigated TRUTH!

Yeah I don't believe a word of it,
Bobby Jo
Happened before, will prolly happen again imo, I dunno. We have plenty of other Scripture about stuff that happens too tho right, There is only One Immortal, No one has ever gone up to heaven, that wadr I'm pretty sure mr imp would shuck and dodge just like the believers here, based upon his message about tomorrow?

I know "a word to the wise is sufficient" isn't exackly Scripture, but wouldn't it be pertinent here?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

bbyrd, you stumble through life as a blind man walking though a maze of furniture, but Jesus gave us light and the Holy Spirit makes our path straight. -- Each of us choose.

Bobby Jo
Well at least I'm not stumping for mithraist shysters
and pretending I'm going up to heaven when I die

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well at least I'm not stumping for mithraist shysters
and pretending I'm going up to heaven when I die

There's no shortage of shysters in religion (just ask Jesus), or in politics. The only difference is whether Jesus can save you, or whether politicians can save you ...

Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even if I thought a preacher was 99.99% a "fake" I would not dare speak evil of him because there is a .01% chance he is God's anointed appointed last day teacher and I want no part of mocking, scoffing, being a false witness against God's man==the price and danger of early judgment is too great!!THINK!!

Ah... we don't have to worry about that, because Jack has been caught pushing a LIE, the false Pre-tribulational Rapture theory that came out of 1830's Great Britain by John Nelson Darby.

Jack was leading thousands... to 'death', with teaching that false pre-trib rapture, because a fake supernatural messiah is coming first to take those believers like our Lord Jesus showed at the end of Luke 17. Wheresoever the dead carcase is, that's where the eagles will be gathered together - Matt.24:28.

Instead, God's Word shows that our Lord Jesus will gather His Church AFTER... the tribulation He taught of, as written in Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27.

And in the video below, not only does Jack push a bunch of hoopla excitement to 'suck' you in, but he directly quotes from Apostle Paul in 1 Thessalonians 4 about the RESURRECTION, and then falsely teaches there will be a seven year tribulation after that!

The Resurrection Paul taught in 1 Thess.4 friends, is... the LAST DAY of this present world, and NOT an event that will happen seven years before the last day!

So no, I see no problem at all with calling him a false teacher of those things, for that is what he was. And it ain't... that hard to discover for those who actually study their Bible for themselves asking God's help.

Reactions: Helen

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Priest must break up Nehushtan regardless i reckon
You know, if I was avoiding a conversation, I'd say all kinds of off-the-wall stuff to distract the discussion. -- But I have more important things to do than listening to nonsense. If you want to discuss ~100 prophetic events which are in context with both Scripture and World History, then we could start at WWI. However, if you're too afraid, then either come back another day, or don't come back at all. I really don't care.

Bobby Jo

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You know, if I was avoiding a conversation, I'd say all kinds of off-the-wall stuff to distract the discussion. -- But I have more important things to do than listening to nonsense. If you want to discuss ~100 prophetic events which are in context with both Scripture and World History, then we could start at WWI. However, if you're too afraid, then either come back another day, or don't come back at all. I really don't care.

Bobby Jo
I dunno, Nehushtan is pretty pertinent there I guess, maybe not so fam to you bc we had that discussion most recently right before you got here I think. So, you might be more comfortable addressing

No one has ever gone up to heaven
and
There is only One Immortal

to get more or less to the same place.
You might be more comfortable commenting on them maybe?

As you say, the Priest broke up Nehushtan is fairly esoteric to most believers today I guess.

As for the prophetic events, as I have already said twice I accept those prima facie, regardless of whether I personally see any connection or not in them to prophecy, mostly bc we live in a fractal world that runs on God's laws, so I would expect Scriptural prophecies to manifest even more than once, Rome looks set to fall again here soon, I don't expect one stone to be left on another once again, etc

Last edited:

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is such a thing as a Christian who hasn't been born again?

Although it is true that there are no true Christians, true believers (i.e. disciples of Christ), who are not begotten of the spirit, there are nevertheless many (in fact the majority) who are Christians in name only, nominal Christians, "tares", none of whom are begotten of the Lord's spirit, despite what they might believe.

Nevertheless it is important that one not get the impression that all tares are hypocrites, this is not so, many "tares" are up-standing and honorable people, who truly believe they are followers of Christ, Christians. Some of these are even found to be more moral and up-standing then many of the Lord's true people ("babes in Christ"), those not yet fully developed in the knowledge and graces of our Lord Jesus Christ. However what separates them from the true Christians (the wheat) is that they were not begotten of the Lord, begotten of truth, but rather were begotten of error, begotten through the teachings and precepts of men.

Edit: It appears I misunderstood you, I thought you had merely neglected to type in the word "no" in your statement

There is (no) such a thing as a Christian who hasn't been born again?

However if you meant to say that, there are Christians who have not been begotten again, we would have to disagree as stated above. One does not become a true Christian until they are ready to take up their cross and follow in the Master's footsteps, and this begins (not before) with a full consecration and the surrender of ones will to that of Christ.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Yep, you're all set. There's nothing more I can add. Good Luck. :)
Ty, same to you with the snake on a pole ok

i know confronting
There is only One Immortal
No one has ever gone up to heaven,

etc is scary, ok.
You might note the alliterative vv you must take literally in order to disregard these, and vice-versa,
and Nehushtan will help there, hopefully

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Jack has been caught pushing a LIE, the false Pre-tribulational Rapture theory that came out of 1830's Great Britain by John Nelson Darby....

Jesus has deliver-ED SOME people FROM the WRATH TO COME...
Darby came into the Truth during his lifetime.
Jack came to the Truth during his lifetime.
I came to the Truth during my lifetime.

Those who have heard the Truth, but have NOT come to the Truth, use the old Worldly tactic of calling Truth Believers ....Liars!!

1Thes 1
[10] And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which deliverED us from the wrath to come.

1 Thes 5
[9] For God hath not appointed us {the Saved} to wrath...

Glory to God,
Taken

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus has deliver-ED SOME people FROM the WRATH TO COME...
Darby came into the Truth during his lifetime.
Jack came to the Truth during his lifetime.
I came to the Truth during my lifetime.

Those who have heard the Truth, but have NOT come to the Truth, use the old Worldly tactic of calling Truth Believers ....Liars!!

1Thes 1
[10] And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which deliverED us from the wrath to come.

1 Thes 5
[9] For God hath not appointed us {the Saved} to wrath...

Glory to God,
Taken

You haven't come to the Truth, you are relying on a doctrine from men that only became popular in the Church in 1830's Great Britain, and then Cyrus Scofield et al in the Americas started preaching it and even made his own reference Bible from funds he got from New York bankers and thus he duped millions.

As for the 1 Thess.5 Scripture you guys like to quote as proof of a pre-trib rapture, Apostle Paul was actually talking about God's cup of wrath poured out on the LAST DAY of this world when that "sudden destruction" will come upon those there saying that, "Peace and safety".

You can't even stay with the context of Scripture in order to discover the Truth! You are 'drunken' on a doctrine of men, and that's Apostle Paul's idea, not mine...

1 Thess 5:4-7
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

KJV

Paul was using the context of a drunk in the night from the idea of the thief breaking in at midnight that Jesus taught.

That day is NOT to surprise those in Christ "as a thief" breaking in. It's to surprise the deceived and the wicked, those who will be saying, "Peace and safety" when the "sudden destruction" comes upon them. THAT fact of what Paul was showing with just that OUGHT... to show your mind that "sudden destruction" upon the wicked does NOT HAPPEN PRIOR TO THE TRIB, BUT AFTER THE TRIB!

It says NOTHING ABOUT THE CHURCH HAVING TO BE RAPTURED THERE in 1 Thess.5.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You haven't come to the Truth,

YOU lack Understanding, and then you compensate for your lack of Understanding, by making False claims.

you are relying on a doctrine from men

That is funny, because I have said no such thing. You are the one making that claim FOR ME, and even so bold as to NAME NAMES of MEN. ARE YOU PSYCHIC? OR JUST A FABRICATOR?

As for the 1 Thess.5 Scripture you guys like to quote as proof of a pre-trib rapture,

That is one particular Scripture that is Specific to Believers IN God and IN Christ....and most suitable to be quoted BY those Converted, TO Those who challenge what God has prepared for Converted men.

But hey, Doesn't affect me, if you do not trust what scripture says.

I am Converted IN Christ...and NOT appointed to be subject to Gods GreAt end of days Wrath....

If that doesn't APPLY to you....okay...
ENJOY! The Prophecy reveals Some pretty spectacular events of Gods ANGER revealed THROUGH His Power UPON the Earth and the people thereof.

Apostle Paul was actually talking about God's cup of wrath poured out on the LAST DAY of this world

Actually that is Jesus' testimony...
Rev 1;1
Forward to John
Rev 1:1

And Gods CUP is His cup of Indignation poured out upon the world....
Rev 14:10

You can't even stay with the context of Scripture in order to discover the Truth! You are 'drunken' on a doctrine of men, and that's Apostle Paul's idea, not mine...

Ah, no pushing your words off on Paul...
Paul is not here wagging his tongue at me, making accusations, and pretending to be a Psychic....that would BE YOU.

1 Thes 5
[9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, ....

But hey if that does not INCLUDE You...
...okie dokie....Doesn't affect what God has prepared for me.

Glory to God,
Taken

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU lack Understanding, and then you compensate for your lack of Understanding, by making False claims.

That is funny, because I have said no such thing. You are the one making that claim FOR ME, and even so bold as to NAME NAMES of MEN. ARE YOU PSYCHIC? OR JUST A FABRICATOR?

You don't understand what Apostle Paul was teaching in 1 Thess.5, nor do you want to. Just keep throwing your money at those Beth-avens that tell you you're gonna' fly away before the tribulation. Rely on them for your salvation. I'm done trying to help you.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't understand what Apostle Paul was teaching in 1 Thess.5,

Sure I understand.
FIrst of all Paul was speaking TO men Converted IN Christ, and what THEY can expect.

Being Converted in Christ, HAS MADE ME WHOLE, body, soul, spirit....FULLY PREPARED, to be Lifted UP to the Clouds and MEET the Lord at "ANY TIME" the Lord descends from Heaven TO THE CLOUDS.

Being Converted in Christ, the day, the hour, is of NO Concern to me, BECAUSE I am already PREPARED, wholly WHOLE.

Being Converted in Christ, "I am NOT Subject to WRATH"... thus on the DAY of Gods GREAT WRATH Begins UPON THE EARTH....I will have ALReADY BEEN Lifted UP to the Clouds, WITH my Lord, WHILE, WRATH, befalls upon the Earth.

nor do you want to.

That is your ACCUSATION, toward someone YOU DO NOT KNOW.
He whom you know the BEST...IS YOU.
Keep your comments IN CONTEXT...
You say, do not want to know.
You best speak for yourself, OF YOURSELF.

Just keep throwing your money

How Stupid! How do you KNOW what I do with my money?

at those Beth-avens that tell you you're gonna' fly away before the tribulation.

How Stupid! And a Lie! I have ONLY mentioned Scripture and the Lord as my SOURCE to information and knowledge...

Don't even know what a "beth-avens" is for you to make up such a lie.

Rely on them for your salvation.

Another utterly Stupid remark.
'THEM", lol, some people YOU have made up.
"FOR" my Salvation...

LOL, I already HAVE RECEIVED MY SALVATION, FROM thee Lord....

I'm done trying to help you.

I do not REQUIRE help to Receive, what I already POSSESS.

I certainly DID NOT ask YOU to "help" me, with ANYTHING.
I do not know you.
And what I have seen of your posting,
I have disagreed with.....
Both your religious position, AND your making up of lies about other people, when other people do not agree with your religious position.

Glory to God,
Taken