Homeschooled children seized from families in Norway, Germany

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shades of persecution to come? I think America is heading this way very quickly because leftists believe that the state owns your children, not you. When I was raising a family I spoke with parents who actually became afraid of their children because the school was teaching them that they could report their parents for disciplining them such as sending them to bed without dinner.

Attorney John Whitehead talks about this "over-criminalization" now rampant in our society. I really think that things are going to change for Christians shortly. We've been heading this way for awhile and I believe that Christian persecution is just around the corner.

The Coming Persecution of Christians in a Coming One World Government

Court of Human Rights to Hear Case of Norwegian Family Whose Children Were Seized Over Christian Upbringing

Judge Rules German Homeschooling Family May Retain Custody of Children Forced to Attend Public School

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte
B

Butterfly

My daughter home schools my grand daughter, many do over here- and it's becoming more popular - and things are put in place within local authorities to support them. My grand daughter is 15 - it has worked really well for her.
I think more and more parents are getting fed up with system - our school leaving age went up to 18years old a few years ago- college at 16 was always an option before that- if you want to leave and work you could. Think that is still the case if you have employment at 16.
Rita

B

brakelite

My daughter home schooled her kids... Even though her husband was a teacher then principal at a local school.

Reactions: Butterfly