Why Is Western Christianity So Soft?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But there can be no UNITY with those who believe and preach that it is not necessary to believe on Christ .
Guess what , more and more churches believe that . They believe a fat lie . A lie of anti christ and i am gonna expose it
no matter who hates me for doing so . THIS LIE that muslims and other religoins are serving the same GOD we do ,
IS A LIE and its THE LIE of the STRONG DELUSION that will unite them all under THE LIE , THE LIAR and
the Father of lies . This lie that other religions know GOD is a lie . THEY DO NOT believe in CHRIST as THE CHRIST
they do not even acknowledge him as the SON of GOD . And yet sold out church leaders
are spouting the lie that muslims and others know GOD so long as they do them so LOVING and have them some good works .
AS FOR ME i stand with JESUS no matter the cost . I stand with what all apostels would teach .
HE who believes NOT that JESUS IS the CHRIST , IS ANTI CHRIST . JOHN said it best .
And thus we better have NO PART in an anti christ religoin .
The bold part of your post says it all.:)

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 2:9-11, "Whoever says, “I am in the light,” while hating a brother or sister, is still in the darkness. Whoever loves a brother or sister abides in the light, and in such a person there is no cause for stumbling. But whoever hates a brother or sister is in the darkness, walks in the darkness, and does not know the way to go, because the darkness has brought on blindness."

This applies to @Rita @Nancy @amigo de christo and everyone else who constantly judges others, including other Christians.
anyone that can claim the muslims and other religoins serve the same GOD we do , are IN DARKNESS
and are following the religoin of ANTI CHRIST .
I know the muslim religoin . ITS ANTI CHRIST . THEY DO NOT recognize JESUS as THE CHRIST
they do not see HIM as the SON of GOD . Even their satanic muhammed , WHO WAS OF THE DEVIL ,
they put above JESUS . DO not follow the religoin of anti christ . RATHER preach JESUS CHRIST as the only means ,
the only name whereby one may be saved .
HE who believes not that JESUS IS THE CHRIST , HE IS anti Christ . HE has neither the FATHER NOR THE SON .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know the Muslim religion . ITS ANTI CHRIST .
Very true. All who deny that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh are antichrists.

Every Christian should read the Koran/Quran and see what it says about God, Jesus, the Gospel, Christians, and Jews. Radical Islam is actually found in the Koran, although the majority of Muslims are not radical. On the other hand they cannot really oppose the radical Islamists. At the same time many Muslims are being converted at this time.

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But there can be no UNITY with those who believe and preach that it is not necessary to believe on Christ .
Guess what , more and more churches believe that . They believe a fat lie . A lie of anti christ and i am gonna expose it
no matter who hates me for doing so . THIS LIE that muslims and other religoins are serving the same GOD we do ,
IS A LIE and its THE LIE of the STRONG DELUSION that will unite them all under THE LIE , THE LIAR and
the Father of lies . This lie that other religions know GOD is a lie . THEY DO NOT believe in CHRIST as THE CHRIST
they do not even acknowledge him as the SON of GOD . And yet sold out church leaders
are spouting the lie that muslims and others know GOD so long as they do them so LOVING and have them some good works .
AS FOR ME i stand with JESUS no matter the cost . I stand with what all apostels would teach .
HE who believes NOT that JESUS IS the CHRIST , IS ANTI CHRIST . JOHN said it best .
And thus we better have NO PART in an anti christ religoin .
I suggest you re read my post - it might be worded in a different way but I meant the same thing.
‘ in CHRIST ‘ means those who believe in who Jesus is and have accepted him as their personal saviour. X

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are we talking longevity or deaths ?
Remember this well my friend . The progressive agenda is of all out darkness . WE cannot partake of it , we
must expose it . More and more are believing the grand lie that leadeth to perdition .
Many now beleive the muslims and others are serving the same GOD we do . THEY no longer
view that one must BELIEVE JESUS IS THE CHRIST , the SON OF GOD .
They hold only onto an ever progressing lie from satan which is fast taking the hearts captive to a lie
that will unite all , ALL NOT IN THE LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE unto the lie

Selah

May 15, 2023
heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think, more than anything, we who call ourselves “Christian“ need to understand that we are in that end time, and we need to know what’s going on. There is a great spiritual deception coming, and it’s already happening now. It is written and so shall it be. Over and over, God tells us not to be deceived.

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

- Matthew 24:3-11 (KJV)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mind controle. Its a stand down methodology used in all mainstream religions including the new age movement. "Let go and let God" they say. Stand down and let evil continue to run a muck in our midst.
If we examine their teachings we soon see what they really mean is Let go OF GOD and His biblical truth and let US be as God .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mind controle. Its a stand down methodology used in all mainstream religions including the new age movement. "Let go and let God" they say. Stand down and let evil continue to run a muck in our midst.
They may as well say Let go of the biblical God and His Christ and be ye as God .
An example . I heard a transgender on live TV say DONT JUDGE me , GOD MADE me this way .
Rather odd though . Had GOD intended that man to be a woman , HE WOULD HAVE CREATED HIM as such .
He made himself into what he thinks is a woman . Men have long desired to be AS GOD
so marvel not that they have created a religoin and educational system
by which they offer up a religion that shall put humanity , govts FIRST .
For years they have hollered TRUTH IS NOT ABOSLUTE . And they Believe their ever changing view of truth IS ABOSLUTE .
Yeah , ponder on that for a bit .
Its like a buddist who hollers all day , BELIEF IS EVIL , Dont BELIEVE , and this they aboslutely BELIEVE .
I never seen a generation so dumbstruck in its own mindset that it can no longer see simple truth . Truth even a five year old
could see .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some would rather it be Rigorous and especially upon Children.

It's sad.

Was watching a case of Child abuse the other night, of some religious 'Christian' people and what they did to those children is horrible.

• Link to video :
    - WARNING just advised for those who may not wanna listen to a case about child abuse.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
They , at most , believe in another jesus . But as far as JESUS BEING THE CHRIST , they do not .
Now lets read the first letter of john . chapter two about verse twenty two .
HE who believes NOT that JESUS is THE CHRIST , he is anti christ .
John makes no bones about that .
And yet we got all these different religoins who though some might say JESUS did exist
THEY DO NOT BELIEVE HIM TO BE THE CHRIST . example . The muslim religion .
Sure it mentions his name , but the jesus it teaches , AINT THE JESUS CHRIST OF GOD . and that is a fact .
THEY do not BELIEVE HIM to be THE CHRIST , they dont even believe GOD has a SON .
HE who honors not the SON , Honors not the Father . HE who has not the SON , HAS NOT THE FATHER .
ME thinks its time to get only more dug into those bibles . For there be many anti christs
and the mother of anti christ religoin is fast taking hold all over the place . A religoin that teaches
we are all children of GOD , a religoin that teaches we all serve the same GOD .
AND ITS A LIE SPAWNED by the FATHER OF LIES , THE DRAGON also called the serpent .
THE ORIGINAL GOSPEL MUST REMAIN at the CORE OF OUR HEARTS and the FOREFRONT OF OUR BATTLE .
JESUS CHRIST ALONE is the only name whereby one may be saved . THAT TRUTH cannot be denied
and if one does deny it , HIS WORDS WILL BE THEIR JUDGE at the last day . And as they denied HIM
HE WILL DENY THEM . Now hit the trenches my friend . TO THE LORD be all glory , to the LORD
be all honor all praise and all thanksgiving .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some would rather it be Rigorous and especially upon Children.

It's sad.

Was watching a case of Child abuse the other night, of some religious 'Christian' people and what they did to those children is horrible.

• Link to video :
    - WARNING just advised for those who may not wanna listen to a case about child abuse.

Sadly many men have abused their power and have taken advantage of the kiddos . Pedophiles indeed run rampant .
But lets not forget taking kids to a drag queen show is ALSO a form of wicked mental child abuse . Very wicked this is .
We ought not to ever do such a thing nor support such a thing .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly many men have abused their power and have taken advantage of the kiddos . Pedophiles indeed run rampant .
But lets not forget taking kids to a drag queen show is ALSO a form of wicked mental child abuse . Very wicked this is .
We ought not to ever do such a thing nor support such a thing .

People certainly can hide behind a mask, and allure and manipulate. It's not always just men, it can be women too.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Western Christianity seems to be the weakest spiritually than anywhere else.....
I couldn't agree more. One time we had someone from India in our church speaking, and honestly, those Christians are humble because they actually believe we are so much more advanced spiritually than they are. I guess the feeling is our society over here in the United States is that way from our strength. If I could blush, I would have been as red as a fire truck after he said that. We need strong nations like the USA so the gospel can get out (look how bad it was in the Dark Ages) - that is the Lord's doing and blessing to us. But such a nation, given its security and freedom of religion, ironically will have the fate of becoming soft since people have it so good.

Reactions: Phoneman777

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some of the things Jesus said are hard to take on, It's all taken individually of course.

Matthew 16:24-26​

English Standard Version​

Take Up Your Cross and Follow Jesus​

24 Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25 For whoever would save his life[a] will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. 26 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This age has been heavily decieved .
Can anyone show me in the bible anywhere , where it was said we ought to defend the right to do evil .
YEAH , it wont be found .
So my question is why is this generation so fast becoming the mouthpiece for defending the rights of this sin
or of that sin . Something has went wrong indeed .
But that is how evil TAKES THE GROUND . IF you dare to speak against an evil , the most quickest response is
well its their right . And yet has anyone else noticed that the more
rights are granted to the evil to do the evil that we are now seeing the rights for the true church to speak this or do that
BEING ERADICATED .
I GOT NEWS FOLKS , EVIL and LIGHT CANNOT COEXIST . Our job was never to defend evil , the rights to do evil
our DUTY should have been to PROCLAIM and LIVE TRUTH by the POWER OF CHRIST JESUS .
Persecutoins will abound . But fear not man or what he can do . Be faithful even unto death . Now hit the trenches
for time is short and its all out war for the souls of men .