Homosexual Church Dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have a new member on here. Please engage brain before typing.
Is Christianity a religion of condemn first and love maybe?
Are we to ban homosexuals from churches? I have heard this.
Is homosexuality the unpardonable sin?
This whole thing stems from the belief that Satan lives in the crouch.
Homosexuality is just like any other sin.
Get them in the church first....from there it is between them and God. You do not stand between them and God.
Judgement is for God. You judge and you are playing God!
You condemn, and you are playing Satan.
We all know the scriptures concerning judgement.
Under the Law one is put to death directly for having homosexual relations and with anything other than a man and a woman, it's always been that way, look at the Australia Aboriginals for example you are killed for Homosexual relations and all are given a partner from the tribe, the elders work out who is for who, it's based so as not to be inbreed, due only so they have healthy and strong generation, because the inbreed and such will never survive such living conditions. if one has a foreskin you are only regarded as a boy and if such a one has sex with a woman they are put to death, such was the same with the Jews.
It's all been worked out through history Tribes who disrespect the Law always failed, men with foreskins are much more likely to spread infections, but today world with one who showers every night this makes a big difference, but the abos and Jews back in the days would not have washed in weeks. look at the Niggers in Africa it's the same, look what the woman do to the other woman and if you have a brain you will understand why they do what they do, they know best, they have been doing such for 1000's of years, that's how they survived in such conditions, the ignorance of the majority of white people in city's is astounding. they will dictate over such people at a drop of a hat. yet could they survive living in their conditions, not a chance.
Nowadays White people are the weakest anaemic people in history, sickly looking slobs eating fast food and addicted to watching TV that is turning people into simplistic shallow morons. AIDS came about and what did they do ? they could of nipped it in the bud but no ! they went and did the most stupid thing that one could do and let it fester, you never here of anyone dying of AIDS anymore they claim another thing, but it was caused due to them having AIDS in the first place, but their is big money industry to be made out of AIDS, so they peddled it. the same with queers the same Satanist are peddling that game as well, yes their big money to be made out of this degenerate nonsense as well, fags are the biggest spreaders of sexual disease by far in fact, they don't have just one partner they have as many as they can, they are deranged disgusting f wits and that's a fact with the majority of them not to mention animal relations and allsorts of stupid things they will do, work in a hospital and you will see what I am on about, it's just pathetic not to mention most are on drugs. but boy are they supported by the Satanist that demand that the majority is totally ignorant of the reality, just look no further than the cover ups of Priest through the years, the majority were oblivious to it all and if I pointed such out they would only reject such totally or rant that I am in the wrong, Their is noting too see hear ! shut up. how dear I point out the Truth. oh the truth hurts.
The Satanist are leading use down the drain and their is going to be Hellfire to pay. God does not support the Satanic.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Under the Law one is put to death directly for having homosexual relations and with anything other than a man and a woman, it's always been that way, look at the Australia Aboriginals for example you are killed for Homosexual relations and all are given a partner from the tribe, the elders work out who is for who, it's based so as not to be inbreed, due only so they have healthy and strong generation, because the inbreed and such will never survive such living conditions. if one has a foreskin you are only regarded as a boy and if such a one has sex with a woman they are put to death, such was the same with the Jews.
It's all been worked out through history Tribes who disrespect the Law always failed, men with foreskins are much more likely to spread infections, but today world with one who showers every night this makes a big difference, but the abos and Jews back in the days would not have washed in weeks. look at the Niggers in Africa it's the same, look what the woman do to the other woman and if you have a brain you will understand why they do what they do, they know best, they have been doing such for 1000's of years, that's how they survived in such conditions, the ignorance of the majority of white people in city's is astounding. they will dictate over such people at a drop of a hat. yet could they survive living in their conditions, not a chance.
Nowadays White people are the weakest anaemic people in history, sickly looking slobs eating fast food and addicted to watching TV that is turning people into simplistic shallow morons. AIDS came about and what did they do ? they could of nipped it in the bud but no ! they went and did the most stupid thing that one could do and let it fester, you never here of anyone dying of AIDS anymore they claim another thing, but it was caused due to them having AIDS in the first place, but their is big money industry to be made out of AIDS, so they peddled it. the same with queers the same Satanist are peddling that game as well, yes their big money to be made out of this degenerate nonsense as well, fags are the biggest spreaders of sexual disease by far in fact, they don't have just one partner they have as many as they can, they are deranged disgusting f wits and that's a fact with the majority of them not to mention animal relations and allsorts of stupid things they will do, work in a hospital and you will see what I am on about, it's just pathetic not to mention most are on drugs. but boy are they supported by the Satanist that demand that the majority is totally ignorant of the reality, just look no further than the cover ups of Priest through the years, the majority were oblivious to it all and if I pointed such out they would only reject such totally or rant that I am in the wrong, Their is noting too see hear ! shut up. how dear I point out the Truth. oh the truth hurts.
The Satanist are leading use down the drain and their is going to be Hellfire to pay. God does not support the Satanic.

There is something scary about a insane man with a Bible! The Bible just seems to cause more problems in their head.
Sin has its own punishment in this world and the world to come. So does crazy! There cannot be much rest and comfort in that head. The color of your skin does not matter to me or God, but the color of your soul does.

There are are prostitutes and homosexuals and murders and adulterers and all can seek forgiveness. But the scriptures seem to indicate that if you are a saved Christian, and try to play God, your sin is worse than theirs and Christ's judgement against you is much worse....with no mention of reprieve. Why is that? Probably one of the mysteries of Christianity. Sin sin sin...obey obey obey....if we obey Christ's "commandments" that is good, but if that is all we do that is not good.

The Jewish leadership used the 613 Mosaic Laws to condemn men. A set of Laws that no one could really keep. Christ did not have a whole lot of use for the legalist in His day, the condemners in His day. Sinfulness is a dark place to be, as a saved person we should have compassion for that. When Christ was confronted with sin, the adulteress and the prostitute, He showed compassion and forgiveness. When that prostitute came to Him on her hands and knees and started kissing his feet, He did not jump back and and yell, "You dirty nasty woman get away from me!" The other men at the table pretty much thought that is what He should have done. But no, He defended her and forgave her. We are no service to Christ if we are like the men at that table.

You think you read the Bible!? Well I got news for you, the Bible read you too. If you come to those sacred scriptures with a condemning and judgmental heart and character, you will find those scriptures that will lead you astray, never to find the truth, never to find the heart of Christ. What comes out of the hearts and mouths of men is what corrupts them and defines their character.

Whatever sin it is, we should lead them to God and it is then between them and God. Do not make yourself out to be God or get between a sinner and God by condemning them and offending them so they don't even try. The person that does that and spits words of condemnation is in the service of Satan.

Reactions: Nancy

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Under the Law one is put to death directly for having homosexual relations and with anything other than a man and a woman, it's always been that way, look at the Australia Aboriginals for example you are killed for Homosexual relations and all are given a partner from the tribe, the elders work out who is for who, it's based so as not to be inbreed, due only so they have healthy and strong generation, because the inbreed and such will never survive such living conditions. if one has a foreskin you are only regarded as a boy and if such a one has sex with a woman they are put to death, such was the same with the Jews..
The Jews required two witnesses to the act. Does that matter? A child who hit a parent was also put to death. Yeah, let's do that today too.

May 8, 2020
Reading
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
There is something scary about a insane man with a Bible! The Bible just seems to cause more problems in their head.
Sin has its own punishment in this world and the world to come. So does crazy! There cannot be much rest and comfort in that head. The color of your skin does not matter to me or God, but the color of your soul does.

There are are prostitutes and homosexuals and murders and adulterers and all can seek forgiveness. But the scriptures seem to indicate that if you are a saved Christian, and try to play God, your sin is worse than theirs and Christ's judgement against you is much worse....with no mention of reprieve. Why is that? Probably one of the mysteries of Christianity. Sin sin sin...obey obey obey....if we obey Christ's "commandments" that is good, but if that is all we do that is not good.

The Jewish leadership used the 613 Mosaic Laws to condemn men. A set of Laws that no one could really keep. Christ did not have a whole lot of use for the legalist in His day, the condemners in His day. Sinfulness is a dark place to be, as a saved person we should have compassion for that. When Christ was confronted with sin, the adulteress and the prostitute, He showed compassion and forgiveness. When that prostitute came to Him on her hands and knees and started kissing his feet, He did not jump back and and yell, "You dirty nasty woman get away from me!" The other men at the table pretty much thought that is what He should have done. But no, He defended her and forgave her. We are no service to Christ if we are like the men at that table.

You think you read the Bible!? Well I got news for you, the Bible read you too. If you come to those sacred scriptures with a condemning and judgmental heart and character, you will find those scriptures that will lead you astray, never to find the truth, never to find the heart of Christ. What comes out of the hearts and mouths of men is what corrupts them and defines their character.

Whatever sin it is, we should lead them to God and it is then between them and God. Do not make yourself out to be God or get between a sinner and God by condemning them and offending them so they don't even try. The person that does that and spits words of condemnation is in the service of Satan.
Just my opinion....
I thought your writing had some wise words - specifically, the following;
i) Trying to play God will end badly.
ii) Obeying Christ is good but it can't be limited to nominal obedience. Our hearts must be in the right place (I assume you mean?).
iii) A person in sin is in a dark place already, we should show compassion to them as exampled by Christ.
iv) In contrast to Christ was the "righteous mob" who condemned a woman. We should avoid being like them.
v) "...the Bible read you too..." - Yes it does draw our true colours out to the surface doesn't it. There is enough material to use the Bible to be a saint or a devil. I guess we decide which we want to be?
vi) Get your heart in the right place before reading the bible
vii) Just lead people to God without judgement. Let them and God work it out. Be wise, use your social skills to help people come to God.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just my opinion....
I thought your writing had some wise words - specifically, the following;
i) Trying to play God will end badly.
ii) Obeying Christ is good but it can't be limited to nominal obedience. Our hearts must be in the right place (I assume you mean?).
iii) A person in sin is in a dark place already, we should show compassion to them as exampled by Christ.
iv) In contrast to Christ was the "righteous mob" who condemned a woman. We should avoid being like them.
v) "...the Bible read you too..." - Yes it does draw our true colours out to the surface doesn't it. There is enough material to use the Bible to be a saint or a devil. I guess we decide which we want to be?
vi) Get your heart in the right place before reading the bible
vii) Just lead people to God without judgement. Let them and God work it out. Be wise, use your social skills to help people come to God.
Obeying Christ is good but it can't be limited to nominal obedience. Our hearts must be in the right place (I assume you mean?).

Morality is an important thing for several reasons. Sin feeds Satan and morality forms our character. But if that obedience makes us self-righteous then it damages our character. The good boy that sits like a bump on the log waiting to go to heaven is serving himself. Saved is a gift, a talent, something of value, don't bury it. Serve Christ first and foremost and if you mess up, trip and fall, Christ will be their to pick you up and send you on. The son that takes up the Father's trade is closer to the Father. Make Him proud in what you do and you will be in the service of Christ.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trying to help a person that has chosen to not believe and is allowing satan to use them =a waste of time!
Gismys_7 = Atheist ... Gismys_7 = Does not believe in Christianity. Allowing Satan to use you? Satanism?
Freedom of religion....Freedom from religion.

Reactions: Giuliano

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trying to help a person that has chosen to not believe and is allowing satan to use them =a waste of time!
not a complete waste..i was this way for years. but i was not agnostic or atheist..i just rejected Christ

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born-again believers are sons of God and joint-heirs with Jesus for all eternity living in a new immortal body =canot ever get any better!! PTL.

Reactions: Ezra

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Well well well, the World is heading down that path to be under the Law again with all this stupid racist Jew idolising worship that's going on nowadays. the so called Jews (anti-Christ) are set to totally dominate the whole world in fact.
The Goyim is as the Jews say only worthy as cattle, that's what the word Goyim truly means. the Jews despise the Goyim, they don't even consider such as human. they have so much in common with the Nazis that it's not funny.

Ever wondered what truly goes on with the USA Banking system, it's a fraud ! if the people only understood the system their would be a uprising before night fall, oh who props up North Korea, who has given so much power to China to be a huge threat to the world, who gave all that land to Russia after WW2 and fed it such advanced tec that they became one hell of a threat, oh the Devil is in the detail.
Why is the USA been lead for so many years into the ground stupidly in debt, bringing the greatest Nation on earth under huge threat ! backwards tec that could not compete with rising China.
USA has backward 3rd rate Nuclear power stations that use stupid backward 1950's tec, in Australia we are not even allowed to talk Nuclear Power stations, it's taboo ! don't bring the subject up what ever you do, all the masses are that ill informed that they still think that Nuclear power stations have not evolved past 1950's tec, What a massive Lie ! Another massive cover up ! to keep Australia down as a backwards Nation that is being enslaved, we are being ripped off paying 3 times the price for power than we should be, but the majority do not have a clue. how are we going to compete ! our Nations future prosperity is being challenged. no one in business would be so ignorant of the reality's as such could not afford to be so plum ignorant, no company does that because such only leads to certain failure. if you can't compete your finished.

China is set to dominate over the world, they are dictating to Australia now again with threats to shut us up about their involvement in creating COVID19, this is a strategy of war that they are clearly playing at in undermining us. COVID19 was clearly lab created and they are trying to hide the facts, if they were truly honest they would not be acting the way that they are at all, it's all geared to such us up tactics.

One should not tolerate Communism at all as they always are waging war in one form or another to try and undermine all under there murderous insanity, not to mention totally Ant-Christ. so why give them power over us.

I don't support Sin, I don't support ignorance, a Born again Christian only abides in Jesus Christ. ones Soul has no colour and peddling colour as you claim is dribble.

May 8, 2020
Reading
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
not a complete waste..i was this way for years. but i was not agnostic or atheist..i just rejected Christ
Paul was also what I would consider a fanatic.

Going to other countries to seek out followers of the way - and killing them? That sounds fanatical.
One day he had a change of heart (with a little help from our friend Jesus ;-) haha).
I'm not saying he was perfect from that day afterwards - but he did seem to have had a completely life altering change after his "awakening". (He though, his writing does carry a bit of that old fanaticism within it still - I guess it's a lifelong journey of growing for us all).

Last edited:
Reactions: Grailhunter

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who wants to plant seeds of doubt about the truth of God's inspired eternal living Word?? ==Count the cost!!

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Life is a Litany of mysteries (wordplay Intended haha)
:D

I actually really do want to know what people think. Sometimes - there are what seems to be hole in an argument and I’d like to know how the person patches them up.
I've found that when confronted with holes in their arguments, a lot of people simply utilize defense mechanisms, denial being the most common.

I think people struggle to say “that’s just how I read the bible” or “I don’t know, I just believe ..x..”
In online forums, not so much, but in person they seem to say those things fairly easily.

Nothing wrong with saying that (unless you’re trying to persuade someone who doesn’t agree with you - then you can’t say that haha)
I've had many a Christian tell me that I need to learn how to believe things on faith when I describe some of the issues I have with Christianity. When I tell them I don't like doing that, they tend to just shrug their shoulders and move on to something else.

Reactions: Giuliano
May 8, 2020
Reading
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
:D

I've found that when confronted with holes in their arguments, a lot of people simply utilize defense mechanisms, denial being the most common.

In online forums, not so much, but in person they seem to say those things fairly easily.

I've had many a Christian tell me that I need to learn how to believe things on faith when I describe some of the issues I have with Christianity. When I tell them I don't like doing that, they tend to just shrug their shoulders and move on to something else.
What are some of the issue you ha e with Christianity?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who wants to plant seeds of doubt about the truth of God's inspired eternal living Word?? ==Count the cost!!
You still saying it's eternal? I thought you said parts of it aren't relevant anymore.

If you knew what the Living Word was, you would never say any part of it is irrelevant.

Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
What are some of the issue you ha e with Christianity?
I was raised in an very Christian environment literally from when I was born. The funny thing is, I can't recall any time where I believed it. Even as a youngster it didn't make sense to me. And when I'd ask questions I'd either get (what seemed to me) nonsense answers like "just have faith", or be chastised for daring to question the faith in the first place.

But overall, the story Christianity tells from Genesis through Revelations just doesn't make sense to me. When I try and think of it as the way a god would do things, it makes even less sense. But when I put it in the context of it being one among countless religions that humans have invented throughout history, it makes sense.