Homosexual Church Dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think Jesus would say to those standing in judgement, 'Let those without sin cast the first stone.' And to the condemned person, 'Go and sin no more.'

Agree 100% Pat.

We can point the finger in our self righteousness, "holier than thou"...but what about gossip, which can destroy a church , and all the other sins...
When we point the finger we have we have 3 fingers pointing back at ourselves.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is the message they must hear
Most of them will continue to sin, very few will pray for forgiveness and abstain from sodomy or have sexual relations with the same sex.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I hear what you are saying here...but I don't see any reference in the NT to "Big sins and little sins" ...where is the list of sins being rated from 1- 10 in importance... Just saying...
I'm not suggesting that one is worse than the other. I'm pointing out that an abomination is an abomination without reference to some sort of rating system. The term means that it is "detestable" to God. My point is assuming that they are equivalent. My personal opinion is that eating swine is just as detestable as sodomy for the salient reason that they are both transgressing boundaries set by God. Eating swine is no different than eating garbage or feces. The Hebrew word "tame" means "filthy, polluted", and that's exactly what it is.

If one is no longer polluted or defiled by eating swine, then they can safely assume the same holds true for sodomy. If one is defiled by desiring to eat swine, shellfish, or anything else that is unclean, then sodomy is no different.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 15:28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things: 29 that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well.

That would include any sex outside of marriage between a man and a woman: homosexuality, sex with animals, fornication, adultery.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The following is a list of things the Bible considers an abomination:
  • Unclean things (Lev. 7:21)
  • Customs of pagans (Lev. 18:30)
  • Idols (2 Chr. 15:8; 1 Pet. 4:3)
  • Sins of men (Ps. 14:1; 53:1)
  • Cheating (Mic. 6:10)
  • Lost souls (Rev. 21:8)
  • A froward man (perverse; one who turns aside (Pro. 3:32; 11:20)
  • A proud look (Pro. 6:16-17)
  • A lying tongue (Pro. 6:17; 12:22)
  • Hands that shed innocent blood ((Pro. 6:17)
  • A wicked scheming heart (Pro. 6:18)
  • Feet that are quick to sin (Pro. 6:18)
  • A false witness that speaks lies (Pro. 6:19)
  • A sower of discord (Pro. 6:19)
  • Wickedness (Pro. 8:7)
  • A false balance or scale (Pro. 11:1)
  • Sacrifices of the wicked (Pro. 15:8; 21:27)
  • The way of the wicked (Pro. 15:9)
  • The thoughts of the wicked (Pro. 15:26)
  • The proud of heart (Pro. 16:5)
  • Justifying the wicked (Pro. 17:15)
  • Condemning the just (Pro. 17:15)
  • Divers, dishonest weights (Pro. 20:10, 23)
  • Divers, dishonest measures (Pro. 20:10)
  • Refusing to hear the law (Pro. 28:9)
  • Prayers of the rebel (Pro. 28:9)
  • Eating flesh of peace offerings on the 3rd day (Lev. 7:18)
  • Some same sex acts (Lev. 18:22; 20:13; Dt. 23:18) See GayPrejudice.com
  • Taking ornaments from idols when being destroyed (Dt. 7:25-26)
  • Any Idolatrous practices (Dt. 12:31; 13:14; 17:4; 18:9; 20:18; 29:17)
  • Offering an imperfect animal to God as a sacrifice (Dt. 17:1)
  • Any traffic with demons (Dt. 18:7-12)
  • Wearing clothes of the opposite sex (Dt. 22:5) See GayPrejudice.com
  • Bringing the hire of a harlot or sodomite into God's house (Dt. 23:18)
  • Re-marriage of former companions (Dt. 24:1-4)
  • Cheating others (Dt. 25:13-16)
  • Making images/idols (Dt. 27:15)
  • Idols of Ammon (1 Ki. 11:5)
  • Idols of Moab (1 Ki. 11:7; 2 Ki. 11:13)
  • Idols of Zidon (2 Ki. 23:13)
  • Incense offered by hypocrites (Isa. 1:13)
  • Eating unclean things (Isa. 66:17)
  • Offering human sacrifices (Jer. 32:35)
  • Robbery (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
  • Murder (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
  • Adultery (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
  • Oppression of others, particularly the poor or vulnerable (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
  • Violence (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
  • Breaking vows (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
  • Lending with interest to a brother (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
  • Lying with a menstruous woman (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
  • Hardness of heart (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
  • Injustice (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
  • Worship of anti-Christ (Dan. 11:31; 12:11; Mt. 24:15; 2 Th. 2:4; Rev. 13)
  • Incest (Lev. 19: 6-30)
  • Things highly esteemed by man (Lk. 16:15)
  • Many other sins of the nations (Lev. 18: 26-29; Dt. 18: 9-12; 20:18; 29:17; 1 Ki. 14:24; 21:2, 11; 23:24; 2 Chr. 28:3; 33:2; 34:33; 36:14; Ezek. 7: 3-20; 8: 6-17; 16: 2-58; 20: 4-30; Rev. 17: 4-5)
It is abundantly clear from scripture that ALL SIN is considered an abomination by God. While one can debate degrees of seriousness and punishment for sin, it is clear that, according to the Bible, ALL sin is an abomination!
All Sin is not an Abomination in fact. or you would be an abomination regardless.
Look to who can enter into the Kingdom of God and who can't, Bible explains just who can and can't.

God wiped out all the Sodomites in the flood.
All Sodomites are of Satan, just look at all there works, not to mention making a rainbow flag for one, that is an insult to God in fact and everyone who waves such is condemning themselves to Hell ! it's a direct threat to God in fact in that they are making a statement as such.
If you know what the rainbow represents in Christianity you would understand why that is so.

After the fire to come all will come to know the true workings of Sodomites, this generation is under great delusions as to such depravity that they are giving way to. in fact letting the most depraved people walk all over Christianity giving them total power over Christianity.

If you support the Gays you are clearly saying that God had better repent of what he did to Sodom and Gomorrah then.:rolleyes:

Child molesters are even getting empowered nowadays, time you all snapped out of such deceptions, because it's all coming about and you will not be able to say a word against such depravity at all or you will be condemned by the worldly. not to mention that all so called christians who supported that seeds of creation as to such depravity will go to Hell for it.

Reactions: JohnPaul

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Should we open up the door for people who like to have sexual intercourse with animals, after all they love their pet sexual partners, after all its all about love isn’t it, we should open the doors for consensual incest too, like fathers who want to marry their daughters or mothers who want to marry their sons.
I used to make the point that whatever reasons are granted for homosexuality can be just as easily used for all other forms of deviant behavior, but I'm beginning to see that we can just as easily take it another step back and make the same claim for fornication, adultery, profaning the Sabbath, ignoring the dietary laws, etc. Judgment begins with the church. We have only ourselves to blame for this nonsense.

Reactions: Nancy

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
All Sin is not an Abomination in fact. or you would be an abomination regardless.
Look to who can enter into the Kingdom of God and who can't, Bible explains just who can and can't.

God wiped out all the Sodomites in the flood.
All Sodomites are of Satan, just look at all there works, not to mention making a rainbow flag for one, that is an insult to God in fact and everyone who waves such is condemning themselves to Hell ! it's a direct threat to God in fact in that they are making a statement as such.
If you know what the rainbow represents in Christianity you would understand why that is so.

After the fire to come all will come to know the true workings of Sodomites, this generation is under great delusions as to such depravity that they are giving way to. in fact letting the most depraved people walk all over Christianity giving them total power over Christianity.

If you support the Gays you are clearly saying that God had better repent of what he did to Sodom and Gomorrah then.:rolleyes:

Child molesters are even getting empowered nowadays, time you all snapped out of such deceptions, because it's all coming about and you will not be able to say a word against such depravity at all or you will be condemned by the worldly. not to mention that all so called christians who supported that seeds of creation as to such depravity will go to Hell for it.

I never noticed any connection between sodomy and the rainbow, at least from a biblical perspective. It would be a bit more potent if God had displayed a rainbow after raining fiery brimstone down on Sodom and Gemmorah The people in Noah's day were "continually evil", and their sin is likened to that of Sodom and Gemorha because they transgressed God's boundaries, but then Christians have been disregarding God's commandments for centuries and justifying it so when i see them pointing fingers, it just seems pathetic to me; the pot calling the kettle black...

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The bible says that he mixed with prostitutes and sinners...I am sure the prostitutes were of both sexes , as they have been down the ages.
Doesn't he even point out that they will be parading into the kingdom right in front of the legalists who refuse to enter themselves?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not suggesting that one is worse than the other. I'm pointing out that an abomination is an abomination without reference to some sort of rating system. The term means that it is "detestable" to God. My point is assuming that they are equivalent. My personal opinion is that eating swine is just as detestable as sodomy for the salient reason that they are both transgressing boundaries set by God. Eating swine is no different than eating garbage or feces. The Hebrew word "tame" means "filthy, polluted", and that's exactly what it is.

If one is no longer polluted or defiled by eating swine, then they can safely assume the same holds true for sodomy. If one is defiled by desiring to eat swine, shellfish, or anything else that is unclean, then sodomy is no different.

Are you talking sodomy inside a marriage between a man and a woman? Any sex outside of this type of marriage is forbidden as sexual immorality.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
be parading

“parading”...interesting choice of word to evoke an strong reaction. Will say with the hatred and disgust for the homosexuals... soon you’ll have them spitting the pork out. Almost got me convinced that maybe you are right and I do have double standards.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
“parading”...interesting choice of word to evoke an strong reaction. Will say with the hatred and disgust for the homosexuals... soon you’ll have them spitting the pork out. Almost got me convinced that maybe you are right and I do have double standards.

Ha! I never noticed the word 'Parading' in that post...well caught.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most of them will continue to sin, very few will pray for forgiveness and abstain from sodomy or have sexual relations with the same sex.
if you dont plant the seed they have no chance

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sodomy in marriage is still a sin, sorry and disgusting, I’ll leave it at that so as not to get vulgar.
the Bible says marriage is honorable in all. and the bed is undefiled ..but adulterers and whoremongers God will judge, there is no reference to sodomy between man and wife . that is Bible

Reactions: Helen