Homosexuality Is An Affront to The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Three things I know...the depths of my depravity and yours, our need for a power greater than ourselves to save us from ourselves, and,
For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, so that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but receive eternal life. John 3:16
You are off-topic.
This is not a landfill. Either post in response to the OP or not at all.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guys, please stop posting if you are not replying to the OP.
You are out of order.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot practice homosexuality and be Christian.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [g]homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor those habitually drunk, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and [h]in the Spirit of our God.

Discuss.

The Lord showed me something long ago my friend .
We know in this day and age many defend sin and say GOD is love .
SO point them to the biblical definition of love . Tell them , YES GOD IS LOVE
but not as the world loves . And show them the biblical definition of love , of charity .
You see in corinthians chapter thirteen we are given the actual true version of love .
SO show them this . Say YES GOD IS LOVE , but look at what HIS LOVE entails and what it is against .
Show them how that you can even give all your goods and yet if you have not love it profits you nothing .
THEN show them , Love does not rejoice in INQUITY , nor behave itself UNSEEMINGLY .
THEN take them to romans chapter one
and show them this , And likewise did the men also give up the natural use of the woman
and they burned in their lust one towards another , man with man , or woman with woman
working that which is UNSEEMINGLY . THAT RIGHT THERE PROVES its not LOVE . RIGHT THERE .
SO they can do all the good works they want , and yet if they behave unseemingly , THEY DO NOT have LOVE
and thus are only in dire grave danger of hell fire . SHOW THEM THIS .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but not as the world loves . And show them the biblical definition of love , of charity .
You see in corinthians chapter thirteen we are given the actual true version of love .
SO show them this . Say YES GOD IS LOVE , but look at what HIS LOVE entails and what it is against .
Show them how that you can even give all your goods and yet if you have not love it profits you nothing .
THEN show them , Love does not rejoice in INQUITY , nor behave itself UNSEEMINGLY .
and show them this , And likewise did the men also give up the natural use of the woman
and they burned in their lust one towards another , man with man , or woman with woman
working that which is UNSEEMINGLY . THAT RIGHT THERE PROVES its not LOVE . RIGHT THERE .
SO they can do all the good works they want , and yet if they behave unseemingly , THEY DO NOT have LOVE
Good Word....I try to be honest with them and say yes I believe it is a sin....and then I continue to share God's Word as a friend not to "preach at them", but to simply testify what His Word has done for me...for if you are guilty of one, then you have transgressed all...(right?)....so the message is repentance and deliverance.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for posting on-topic.

Reactions: amigo de christo

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(You to me) You're worthless and weak...(Me to you) you're not the boss of me! Lighten up, buddy!
You're just twisting my words around.
I simply ask that people be on topic.
Don't take it personally, just be orderly and respectful--and do not post your personal thoughts or feelings that are not related. This is not a Facebook post, or a social bulletin.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Three things I know...the depths of my depravity and yours, our need for a power greater than ourselves to save us from ourselves, and,
For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, so that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but receive eternal life. John 3:16
Paul knew of the evils of his own flesh nature as well and His dire need of Christ . But let us remember
that same man said LET IT , as in sin , as in inquity , not be once named among you . WE must continue
to be very grave against the dire dangers of sin . For i tell us all it can truly harden a heart .
I have seen it happen . I spoke the truth to this lady once and she heard it , she repented of her evil ,
but later entered back into that evil . AND NOW Justifies it . SHe no longer has a conscious towards that sin , she supports it .
IT can HAPPEN . Thus we must be dire against the errors of sin within our brethren , within those churches .
Correct asap fast . Do so out of great love for their soul .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're just twisting my words around.
I simply ask that people be on topic.
Don't take it personally, just be orderly and respectful--and do not post your personal thoughts or feelings that are not related. This is not a Facebook post, or a social bulletin.
We spoke, so let's put this behind.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 1:26-28 (NKJV)
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting;

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 1:26-28 (NKJV)
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting;
Amen! Though, tragically, they will come afterward and object : "No, you see, this referred to unnatural homosexuals--but not natural homosexuals!" and "No, this refers to homosexuality at a temple to an idol--not holy homosexuality!" The depths of depravity only God knows.

Reactions: amigo de christo

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Although I definitely agree that homosexuality is a sin,.. I don't agree with the fact that they can't know Jesus and be a Christian. For we're all sinners and we all fall short to the glory of God.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Although I definitely agree that homosexuality is a sin,.. I don't agree with the fact that they can't know Jesus and be a Christian. For we're all sinners and we all fall short to the glory of God.
To clarify, the intention is to prove homosexuality is a sin, and that is in order to prove Christians should be told to repent of it.

I can understand if there is some confusion. Apologies.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was abused as a child and for the longest time I hated gays. But when I was 15, I was living in a group home in Toronto. There was a staff member that was everybody's favorite because he was such a loving, gentle, and caring, man.
One day he called us kids into the office and told us that he had to say goodbye because they were letting him go...they had learned he was gay. We all felt so bad for him. He loved us as though we were his own children, without even a hint of anything untoward.
I've since concluded that there is a difference between gay people and gay pedophiles.
I know God made male and female and that this is His intent. But I also know that He has told me to love my neighbor as myself. He didn't make any exceptions.
I appreciate your sharing, but, please do not get things confused : the intent of this thread is simply to give an answer to the lie that homosexuality is something that is not to be repented of. That is all. It's not saying we should treat anyone badly, it's simply stating the Biblical doctrine in order to straighten the issue out.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please prevent user "Truman the Levite" from posting on this thread. He is warrantlessly and chronically disorderly and disrespectful.
I won't do that...I have asked him to stay on topic and to ease up on the dry humor comments.
I am watching this thread and can see what is being posted.
God Bless

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won't do that...I have asked him to stay on topic and to ease up on the dry humor comments.
I am watching this thread and can see what is being posted.
God Bless
I understand.

Here recently I asked him to stay on topic, he shoots back at me "I'm sorry you were offended that I said women and men were meant to be together." He is incapable of honesty. I'm sick of dealing with him. He's out of control.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand.

Here recently I asked him to stay on topic, he shoots back at me "I'm sorry you were offended that I said women and men were meant to be together." He is incapable of honesty. I'm sick of dealing with him. He's out of control.
I have noticed he deleted a lot of his posts. I believe he is making an effort.