Homosexuality Is An Affront to The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, OK.

That's where you're wrong.

In the Septuagint, when Torah condemns homosexual acts, it uses the same terms (but Paul puts them together and coins the new term "arsenokoitēs").

The Jews got the hint : according to them, homosexuality wasn't even suspected among them in the days of Jesus.
These were Gentiles.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These were Gentiles.
1. The issue is whether or not the Greek term arsenokoitēs, used in 1 Corinthians 6, referred specifically and explicitly to homosexual acts--it does.

2. Leviticus 18:24-28 says that homosexual abominations was one of the reasons the God consigned the Canaanites (Gentiles) to destruction at the hands of the Jews.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See in my opinion you are doing the same as Noah’s son and the individuals at Corinth.
Right, because your deception and error is being uncovered you find fault with me instead of attacking my arguments.

Stop justifying sin.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See. There you go again.
So, bottom line : 1 Corinthians 6 condemns homosexuality by name, using the very same term the Septuagint employs to condemn homosexual abominations in Leviticus 18, where Scripture also specifies that the GENTILES (not Jews) were consigned to destruction for having been found guilty of the abomination of homosexuality.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, bottom line : 1 Corinthians 6 condemns homosexuality by name, using the very same term the Septuagint employs to condemn homosexual abominations in Leviticus 18, where Scripture also specifies that the GENTILES (not Jews) were consigned to destruction for having been found guilty of the abomination of homosexuality.
Also says pride is an abomination to God. Thank God were not under that law. Right?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right, because your deception and error is being uncovered you find fault with me instead of attacking my arguments.

Stop justifying sin.
The thing I’m arguing same as Paul is vain glory, and the putting forth of the finger. I hope you can see it?

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also says pride is an abomination to God. Thank God were not under that law. Right?
1. The Canaanites were not "under Law", yet they were consigned to heavenly destruction for committing the abomination of homosexuality Leviticus 18:24-25. The Law contains some universal laws (laws that apply to everyone) and some laws that pertain only to Jews (eg, Noah and his children were told they could eat ALL, including the unclean, but the Jews were prohibited from doing so). The denunciation of homosexuality as an abomination is clearly a universal law therefore.

2. We're not "under Law", but we still "fulfill the righteous requirement of the Law" Romans 2:13-15, Romans 2:26-27, Romans 8:4. The Law was not capable of producing righteousness Romans 8:3, for "the the strength of sin is the Law" 1 Corinthians 15:56, but now we have Grace Romans 6:14, and by Grace we CAN do the righteousness required by the Law and not get ourselves consigned to destruction by committing abominations.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing I’m arguing same as Paul is vain glory, and the putting forth of the finger. I hope you can see it?
No, that's not your point.

You think I'm blind?

Your point is "homosexuality is not a sin".

That is a demon telling you that--"doctrines of demons".

I am telling you words from God's Spirit--God's Word.

Receive the cure.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that's not your point.

You think I'm blind?

Your point is "homosexuality is not a sin".

That is a demon telling you that--"doctrines of demons".

I am telling you words from God's Spirit--God's Word.

Receive the cure.
Lol, anything that walks contrary to the Will of God is sin.
Soooooo, of course it is so though in these scriptures there is a deeper message.

I’ll leave you with it God bless and best of luck with your thread.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, anything that walks contrary to the Will of God is sin.
Soooooo, of course it is so though in these scriptures there is a deeper message.

I’ll leave you with it God bless and best of luck with your thread.
It appears you finally concede homosexuality is a sin.

I'm glad for your interaction here. You are the very type of person--a deceived person going about deceiving others--I posted this thread for.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there you go again.
You brought a number of false arguments, I brought the Word of God to correct you--both for your sake and the sake of others--and still you're angry? Something tells me this isn't really over. Do you still reject the idea that homosexuality is condemned as sinful?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You brought a number of false arguments, I brought the Word of God to correct you--both for your sake and the sake of others--and still you're angry? Something tells me this isn't really over. Do you still reject the idea that homosexuality is condemned as sinful?
My friend,,,, I was never angry.