Homosexuality Is An Affront to The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you saying, you don’t sin?
I am addressing your errors.
You are upset that you are being corrected and your lies exposed.
My righteousness was what "triggered" you to accuse me of sin.
"Blessed are you when people falsely accuse you of evil for My Name's sake" Matthew 5:11

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am addressing your errors.
You are upset that you are being corrected and your lies exposed.
My righteousness was what "triggered" you to accuse me of sin.
"Blessed are you when people falsely accuse you of evil for My Name's sake"
Oh, well please forgive me your righteousness.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, well please forgive me your righteousness.
God expects us to behave righteously, it's nothing to boast about, it's just part and parcel of being a child of God--it is for God's glory ("let your light so shine that men see your good works and glorify your father in heaven"), and you find fault with God getting glory by your demonic doctrines being exposed.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God expects us to behave righteously, it's nothing to boast about, it's just part and parcel of being a child of God--it is for God's glory ("let your light so shine that men see your good works and glorify your father in heaven"), and you find fault with God getting glory by your demonic doctrines being exposed.
Kinda like when Ham saw Noah’s nakedness?

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kinda like when Ham saw Noah’s nakedness?
Is there any instance of exposing error that is not a sin akin to Ham's exposing Noah's nakedness?

Was Jesus guilty of a sin akin to "exposing Noah's nakedness" when he exposed the Pharisees' rebellion against God?

Matthew 15
1Then Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said, 2“Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat.” 3He answered them, “And why do you break the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition? 4For God commanded, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’ 5But you say, ‘If anyone tells his father or his mother, “What you would have gained from me is given to God,”a 6he need not honor his father.’ So for the sake of your tradition you have made void the wordb of God. 7You hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, when he said:
8“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;
9in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”

He also later lambasts the same Pharisees as "sons of hell".

Was Paul also guilty of the same sin when he exposed the errors of the Judaizers?

Was Paul guilty of sin when he commanded us to correct others 2 Timothy 4:2?

The fact is that you are in complete and utter error. I doubt you are even a believer.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there any instance of exposing error that is not a sin akin to Ham's exposing Noah's nakedness?

Was Jesus guilty of a sin akin to "exposing Noah's nakedness" when he exposed the Pharisees' rebellion against God?

Matthew 15
1Then Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said, 2“Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat.” 3He answered them, “And why do you break the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition? 4For God commanded, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’ 5But you say, ‘If anyone tells his father or his mother, “What you would have gained from me is given to God,”a 6he need not honor his father.’ So for the sake of your tradition you have made void the wordb of God. 7You hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, when he said:

Was Paul also guilty of the same sin when he exposed the errors of the Judaizers?

The fact is that you are in complete and utter error. I doubt you are even a believer.
What I find interesting is what befell Ham for the exposure.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I find interesting is what befell Ham for the exposure.
So, no answers right? Just empty assertion?

I'm covered by the blood of Jesus!

Here, again, are the answers to your darkness :

Matthew 15

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So do you believe you are Timothy.... interesting.
"So do you believe" Timothy was the only person in Church history who God intended to correct others?

"Interesting."

And again,

Matthew 15

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get it now you think your job is to expose all the sinner of their offenses to God. The finger pointer, accuser. Is this correct?
Well,

5a7sfm.jpg

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ham went in saw his daddy’s sin turned came out side and said to his brother. Look at him in there drunk and pathetic, but not me I’m good,,,,, righteousness,,,, not like his drunken butt.

now do you see?
Glorying is not good.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the letter was written to Timothy.
Sooo...
1. You have no answers to my arguments, thus you try to attack my ability to make an argument. That's definitely not underhanded, deceptive, demonic
2. Hypocrisy : you find fault with my exposing error, yet you are supposed to have the right expose me as being in error.
hypocrisy?
3. Again, the point was there is a legitimate place for correcting others in the Church.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sooo...
1. You have no answers to my arguments, thus you try to attack my ability to make an argument. That's definitely not underhanded, deceptive, demonic
2. Hypocrisy : you find fault with my exposing error, yet you are supposed to have the right expose me as being in error.
hypocrisy?
3. Again, the point was there is a legitimate place for correcting others in the Church.
I’m only trying to show maybe there is something deeper.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ham went in saw his daddy’s sin turned came out side and said to his brother. Look at him in there drunk and pathetic, but not me I’m good,,,,, righteousness,,,, not like his drunken butt.

now do you see?
Glorying is not good.
A misunderstanding and mischaracterizing of the intention : I am merely clarifying what is true.
I am doing that as an act of love.
"The truth will set you free from sin." John 8

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not even speaking of homosexuality.
Sure is.

Romans 1:26-28 (NKJV)
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting;