Hopi prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hopi Indians say now that the Blue Kachina (Comet McNaught) is quickly going...going... Hopi Indians are starting to move to the tops of Southwest US mesas on the advice of Elders who know the Hopi prophesies.They are even bringing boats, it sounds far-fetched to me. But then again I don't know Hopi prophcey.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I think the the thing that matters about this post is not what the Hopi prophecies are sense we follow Gods prophets However it seems this is another example of another group of people are who expecting their messiah any time. Seems as though the Anti-christ is expected by all peoples of the worldBelow is a link to some Hopi prophecies that were delivered to the U.N. although I don't see what this has to do with the comet but I guess there are many prophecies.http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/telesto.htm