How big is Jesus Christ now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disagree.

God is Spirit, without Beginning or Ending.
The Diverse manners in which God REVEALS Himself, DOES NOT CHANGE God.

That which is IN God IS God.

That which comes fourth Out from God IS STILL God.

Glory to God,
Taken
Wait.

God's word is him, like your word is you.

If you don't believe your word is you, then lie to congress and see what happens to you.

God's word was made flesh, just like it was used to make all life.

Never say God(Spirit) was made flesh.

Spirit is not flesh, but Spirit.

Jesus described God in John 4:24 as a Spirit...him...him...

Believe Jesus, because he claimed God was someone other than himself to the woman.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No kidding!
My point, the word was with God, right?

Your word is with you, right?

Okay, the word of God is not a separate entity of God, but literally His spoken word, that makes stuff...like flesh.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point, the word was with God, right?
Already covered that, several posts back.
Gods Word IS God...whether or not it is IN God or Comes forth out from God.

Your word is with you, right?

My word, IN me or Sent forth out from me IS me.
(Reason for Possessive nouns.)

Okay, the word of God is not a separate entity of God,

Already covered that.
Gods Word is God...regardless if it is IN Him or Sent forth out from Him.

but literally His spoken word, that makes stuff...like flesh.

Gods Word was IN God.
God Sent His Word forth out of Him, in a Body, in the Likeness as a man.
Doesn't matter What Gods Word Looked Like, it had no Beginning or ending.

God "creates"...(that which did not exist, to come into existance)
BY Speaking His Word...
And
BY His Power.

God ALSO "makes" His CREATED Things, "change",
BY speaking His Word
And BY His Power.

The KEY is Gods Creations CHANGE...
NOT God.

God PREPARED a Body for His Word to take upon itself ...for when His Word would come forth out from God in Heaven and Come to Earth and be Heard AND SEEN by Earthly men.

Glory to God,
Taken

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Disagree!

The Word of God WAS NOT CREATED!
The Word of God WAS REVEALED in the FLESH LIKENESS as a man, given the Name JESUS, given the status, the only begotten, Son of God.

Glory to God,
Taken
@Taken "Verily God, begotten, not created. O Come let us adore Him, Christ the Lord!"

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great, now many folks are saying the word is not the word of God, but the 2nd person of a trinity.

Imagine that.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you think that is?
Because they believe God became human.

Actually, they say God became a man, but let's backtrack what they never thought of....

God became a man, but first adolescent, but first baby, but first embryo, but first, a microscopic cell in Mary's ovaries.

I think they like the God became man thing much better.

Best for them to block out the rest of what God became.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because they believe God became human.

Actually, they say God became a man, but let's backtrack what they never thought of....

God became a man, but first adolescent, but first baby, but first embryo, but first, a microscopic cell in Mary's ovaries.

I think they like the God became man thing much better.

Best for them to block out the rest of what God became.

I believe God dictated That which is He Shall be called...
* LORD, Yahweh, Supreme Above and Before All things...without Beginning or Ending....
Known to mankind at mankind's beginning.
* Word of God, known to mankind from mankind's beginning...yet unseen. Later Revealed in a Body prepared of God...given a Name By God.
* Power of God, known to mankind from mankind's beginning...yet not named...Revealed later, His Name is Christ Messiah.

ONE God, who has Named Himself as He desired. That is is Intent of the TRINITY...
One God, supreme authority, Word, power...
Lord God Almighty.

Human? Yes some teach Jesus was a Human.
I do not believe for a second Jesus was a Human.
Humans come from dust of the Earth.
Jesus came forth out from God.
Big difference.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe God dictated That which is He Shall be called...
* LORD, Yahweh, Supreme Above and Before All things...without Beginning or Ending....
Known to mankind at mankind's beginning.
* Word of God, known to mankind from mankind's beginning...yet unseen. Later Revealed in a Body prepared of God...given a Name By God.
* Power of God, known to mankind from mankind's beginning...yet not named...Revealed later, His Name is Christ Messiah.

ONE God, who has Named Himself as He desired. That is is Intent of the TRINITY...
One God, supreme authority, Word, power...
Lord God Almighty.

Human? Yes some teach Jesus was a Human.
I do not believe for a second Jesus was a Human.
Humans come from dust of the Earth.
Jesus came forth out from God.
Big difference.
Jesus came out from God through a woman's reproductive system, just like a human.

Think about it, my fellow human.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus came out from God through a woman's reproductive system, just like a human.

Think about it, my fellow human.

Yes there is a Female reproduction "system"... However "reproduction" of a Human requires a human male sperm to reach a particular part of the Females "System" to Fertilize her Egg which travels from the ovaries to her Fallopian tubes, WHERE the Males Sperm has Traveled to, in Chance one sperm may Fertalize one Egg, And thereafter a Fertilized Egg, travels to Another "part" of the Females "Reproduction system", the Uterus, (Womb), where the growth, of the "thing", (called in Scripture), and "embro", (by mankind), begins growing, relying on The Life of the Female (which is Her Blood), through an "Indirect" method, of an encapulacated Formed placenta, attached to the embro, that Feeds and Disgards Waste of the Embro.
According to the Law of NATURE:
The "thing" is ready to come forth out from the Females Body...called Born.
According to Man's Law:
The "thing born out of A Woman"...is Her Legal child, and she the Mother.
The Husband of the Woman...is the "thing's", Legal Father.
The "thing" is called a baby.

Getting back to Reproduction...
No where in Scripture is Anything whatsoever, taught that Mary's Egg was Fertilized...
BY ANYTHING! Not a human Man, Not God!

Scripture Expressly teaches By the Power of the Holy Spirit Mary would be Pregnant IN her Womb.

There Was No "Conception"!
There WAS:
The Word of God, IN Gods Mouth, In Heaven.
BY the Desire of God, God Prepared A BODY, for His Word.
BY the Power of God Mary became "Conceived" (Pregnant) in her Womb.
BY The Power of God, God Sent His Word in a Prepared Body, To Mary's Womb, to be Revealed (Born), coming forth out of Mary's Womb, (9 months later) according to the Law of Nature.
Jesus'"Nature", was NOT "like" every Natural born human Man.
Jesus' Nature WAS Specific...the Same as "Abraham's', that God called Righteous.
BY Man's Law, Mary was Jesus' Legal Jewish Mother.
BY Man's Law, Joseph, husband of Mary, was Jesus' Legal Father.
BY Jewish Law, Mary and Joseph were wed.
BY Roman Law, Joseph and Mary traveled to Bethleham for Joseph to Declare the number of people in his household (Roman census).
BY Gods Law, Abraham and his Faithful descendants, are Jesus' Lawful Descendants.
BY Gods Law, Abraham's Faithful Descendants are HEIRS to Abraham's Promised Land.
BY Jewish Law, ONLY a Lawful JEW, can be Seated on king Davids Throne.
BY Gods Design of Sending Forth His Word To a Jewish Woman's Womb...the Law was Fulfilled...that Legally Authorizes Jesus to be an Heir: To Abraham's Promised Land AND to Lawfully Sit on king David's Throne...(that God Established as an Everlasting Throne).

Every Human Terrestrial Earthling, Is but of Dust of the Earth.
The Word of God DID NOT come forth Out of the Earth.
The Word of God WAS Observing the Creation of the Earth and Singing in Delight.
The Word of God WAS Sent forth out from Gods Mouth, in the Likeness as a man, seen, heard, observed, called a man...even by His Chosen Disciples.

The KEY to Knowledge is Understanding the Knowledge.
The KEY to Scriptural Knowledge is (NOT trying to MAKE Scriptural Knowledge Conform to Human Understanding,) But Rather, Seek Gods Understanding OF HIS WORDS.

The Disciples FIRST saw, met and Knew Jesus "as a Jewish man from Nazareth, Judea"...
And "THEREAFTER", knew Him no more "AS" a man, But Knew Him as Christ, the Spirit, Power, Wisdom of God.

2 Cor 5:
[16] Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

1 Cor 1:
[24] But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

If you are believing Jesus is God, and a Human...how do you reconcile the Uncreated God, is also Created?

Glory to God,
Taken

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't exist.

So, we have a big problem here.

No pure word of God.

What are you doing with the unpure word of sorta God now?
Here is the problem. You said the PURE word of God. I believe we know what God has said, but we do not have the originals. Do I believe we are sure that Scripture is accurate and 100% of what God had for us? Yes. Do I believe that every jot and tittle is 100% original with 100% certainty? No. That would be foolish. Not even in your beloved KJV.

Do you realize the KJV translators said updates should CONTINUE? It's in the preface of the original KJV. But you ignore that.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the problem. You said the PURE word of God. I believe we know what God has said, but we do not have the originals. Do I believe we are sure that Scripture is accurate and 100% of what God had for us? Yes. Do I believe that every jot and tittle is 100% original with 100% certainty? No. That would be foolish. Not even in your beloved KJV.

Do you realize the KJV translators said updates should CONTINUE? It's in the preface of the original KJV. But you ignore that.
Your problem is that the originals have vanished off the earth by rotting away.

Your only source rotted away.

Your pure word of God rotted away.

Unless....the copies and copies of copies are considered the pure word of God that endureth forever per Peter etc.

All we need now are ancient translators to translate the ancient copies into English and wala, we have in our hands, the pure word of God, the KJV!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes there is a Female reproduction "system"... However "reproduction" of a Human requires a human male sperm to reach a particular part of the Females "System" to Fertilize her Egg which travels from the ovaries to her Fallopian tubes, WHERE the Males Sperm has Traveled to, in Chance one sperm may Fertalize one Egg, And thereafter a Fertilized Egg, travels to Another "part" of the Females "Reproduction system", the Uterus, (Womb), where the growth, of the "thing", (called in Scripture), and "embro", (by mankind), begins growing, relying on The Life of the Female (which is Her Blood), through an "Indirect" method, of an encapulacated Formed placenta, attached to the embro, that Feeds and Disgards Waste of the Embro.
According to the Law of NATURE:
The "thing" is ready to come forth out from the Females Body...called Born.
According to Man's Law:
The "thing born out of A Woman"...is Her Legal child, and she the Mother.
The Husband of the Woman...is the "thing's", Legal Father.
The "thing" is called a baby.

Getting back to Reproduction...
No where in Scripture is Anything whatsoever, taught that Mary's Egg was Fertilized...
BY ANYTHING! Not a human Man, Not God!

Scripture Expressly teaches By the Power of the Holy Spirit Mary would be Pregnant IN her Womb.

There Was No "Conception"!
There WAS:
The Word of God, IN Gods Mouth, In Heaven.
BY the Desire of God, God Prepared A BODY, for His Word.
BY the Power of God Mary became "Conceived" (Pregnant) in her Womb.
BY The Power of God, God Sent His Word in a Prepared Body, To Mary's Womb, to be Revealed (Born), coming forth out of Mary's Womb, (9 months later) according to the Law of Nature.
Jesus'"Nature", was NOT "like" every Natural born human Man.
Jesus' Nature WAS Specific...the Same as "Abraham's', that God called Righteous.
BY Man's Law, Mary was Jesus' Legal Jewish Mother.
BY Man's Law, Joseph, husband of Mary, was Jesus' Legal Father.
BY Jewish Law, Mary and Joseph were wed.
BY Roman Law, Joseph and Mary traveled to Bethleham for Joseph to Declare the number of people in his household (Roman census).
BY Gods Law, Abraham and his Faithful descendants, are Jesus' Lawful Descendants.
BY Gods Law, Abraham's Faithful Descendants are HEIRS to Abraham's Promised Land.
BY Jewish Law, ONLY a Lawful JEW, can be Seated on king Davids Throne.
BY Gods Design of Sending Forth His Word To a Jewish Woman's Womb...the Law was Fulfilled...that Legally Authorizes Jesus to be an Heir: To Abraham's Promised Land AND to Lawfully Sit on king David's Throne...(that God Established as an Everlasting Throne).

Every Human Terrestrial Earthling, Is but of Dust of the Earth.
The Word of God DID NOT come forth Out of the Earth.
The Word of God WAS Observing the Creation of the Earth and Singing in Delight.
The Word of God WAS Sent forth out from Gods Mouth, in the Likeness as a man, seen, heard, observed, called a man...even by His Chosen Disciples.

The KEY to Knowledge is Understanding the Knowledge.
The KEY to Scriptural Knowledge is (NOT trying to MAKE Scriptural Knowledge Conform to Human Understanding,) But Rather, Seek Gods Understanding OF HIS WORDS.

The Disciples FIRST saw, met and Knew Jesus "as a Jewish man from Nazareth, Judea"...
And "THEREAFTER", knew Him no more "AS" a man, But Knew Him as Christ, the Spirit, Power, Wisdom of God.

2 Cor 5:
[16] Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

1 Cor 1:
[24] But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

If you are believing Jesus is God, and a Human...how do you reconcile the Uncreated God, is also Created?

Glory to God,
Taken
Since Jesus claimed to be the son of man(Mary) and of the lineage of David, did Mary's egg, which was obviously used to give Jesus his human credentials, self fertilize?

If the egg self fertilized, then Jesus was never begotten of God, correct?

Then, he would only be the begotten son of man(Mary), and not the only begotten son of God.

Fact is, God makes things, to make things.

He would have to have created something to biologically fertilize her egg.

Think about it.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your problem is that the originals have vanished off the earth by rotting away.

Your only source rotted away.

Your pure word of God rotted away.

Unless....the copies and copies of copies are considered the pure word of God that endureth forever per Peter etc.

All we need now are ancient translators to translate the ancient copies into English and wala, we have in our hands, the pure word of God, the KJV!
Ah yes, then how do you know which copies are correct? How do you know which ones to trust. What makes the TR so superior? What makes the KJV so superior? Remember, the KJV translators said the work must continue.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since Jesus claimed to be the son of man,

(Mary)
Abraham.

and of the lineage of David,

Yes, by Joseph's, Mary's, David's, Issac's, Jacob's "Faithfulness" and Direct Descendentship of "Faithful" Abraham...who was Promised Title of "Father" of many Nations, also Faithful to God.

Pss 105:
[6] O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.

Jesus tookup Himself the SEED of Abraham, so YES, Abraham was a Man, and Jesus was, BY Promise Abraham's son.

Heb 2:
[16] For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

As well, though I am not a Jew, I also took upon myself the SEED of Abraham, and BY Gods Promise, Abraham is Also my Earthly Father.

Gal 3:
[7] Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Matt 3:
[9] And think not to say within yourselves, We haveAbraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children untoAbraham.

did Mary's egg, which was obviously used to give Jesus his human credentials,

If that is Obvious to you...where is Scriptural Verification?

If the egg self fertilized, then Jesus was never begotten of God, correct?

Fertilization? What Fertilization? And Why would Fertalization be necessary?

The Word of God IS God.
He has the Power to Appear before men, in any manner He chooses.
(Even the Angels have Power to Appear before men in manners they choose.)
It doesn't MAKE them Not Angel's, because a man sees them as a man, calls them a man.

Then, he would only be the begotten son of man(Mary), and not the only begotten son of God.

The Power of God came upon Mary...
What is the Power of God?
Christ.
The SEED of God was entered into Mary's WOMB.
What is the SEED of God?
Christ.
So WHAT SEED Fertilized Mary's EGG?
No SEED, Fertilized Mary's Egg.
God is Everlasting...
Why do you think a CREATED Human SEED, is Necessary For God to Reveal Himself in a manner He Chooses?

Human Fertalization takes place in a Females Fallopian tube, Not her Womb. Pregnancy (Being Conceived/pregnant) occurs in the Womb.
Mary became Pregnant by the Power of God, supernaturally imparting His SEED into Her Womb.

Fact is Gods Word teaches what is Good and Acceptable to Him.
IF it were Acceptable to God for Spirits, (including God, who IS Spirit), To MIX "Their" SEED with A Corrupt Human (which All humans are born in Sin)...then WHY did God Condemn Angels who DID Impregnate Human Women...whereby you are Teaching God did the same Condemnable act?

Fact is, God makes things, to make things.

Fact is: God Creates things...and changes the "Things" to be MADE "Like" Him or destroys those things into dust and ash, that it no longer resembles it former created look.

He would have to have created something to biologically fertilize her egg.

God established a Holy linage, and Offers mankind a Way to be Included or Excluded from that Holy linage.

To Accept His Offer, Requires A Willing Death, and Acceptance of Gods Seed (Which IS Christ).

It's a Replacement SEED, not a SEED to mix with man Corrupt SEED.

Review the History. Mary was Faithful...not born again with Gods SEED, when the power of God entered her VIRGIN Womb.

Also, why would the All knowing Creator and Maker of Humans...have need to Change and Become A Human...to Know what a Human Is Like?

Further, God Does NOT Change!

Think about it.

You think about how you have decided, God is a CREATED Human, when Clearly God is Spirit without Beginning and does not change.

You have presented nothing to verify you position.

Glory to God,
Taken

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah yes, then how do you know which copies are correct? How do you know which ones to trust. What makes the TR so superior? What makes the KJV so superior? Remember, the KJV translators said the work must continue.
The superiority of the KJV is simply this....the election process by ancient men of an ancient language.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abraham gave birth to Jesus?

Did anyone say that?

Abraham is the Earthly Father of "Many Nations"...BY Promise of God.

The "Nations" are "People" from Many different Countries.

The MANY People "are" righteous People.

The "Righteous" People "are" those WHO:
Believed IN God...
AND
Once The Word of God, called the Son of God, was Revealed...The "Righteous" Believe in God AND the Son of God, Jesus The Christ.

^^ THEY "are" sons of Abraham, By Promise.

If you believe Jesus Believed: in God, in the Son of God...then You should know Jesus BY Promise is the Son of Abraham.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Nancy