How can any of you stand it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh go away Mink and do something constructive with your life

Really, if I don't like what an OP is posting I do something else with my time not make troll posts
LOL! So, you seem to think that blaming God for your *choices* is being "constructive" with YOUR life?

Sorry dude, but SOME people on this forum are going to call you out. You deal with a non-stop yapping dog? GET EAR PLUGS. Or a headset. But don't expect others to feel sorry for you, knowing that you have options. That's what FREE WILL is all about.

But you put these expectations on God, like He's some 'genie in a bottle'. *face/palm* Yeah, you'll become a "Christian" because you're self baptized, and that will solve ALL of your problems.

You FAULT the Christians here for not being more supportive. Yet, they HAVE been...but not in the way you want.

Seriouly, did you think that becoming a Christian through self-baptism that you would SOLVE ALL of your problems?

Reactions: Nancy

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Seriously Mink learn reading comprehension and then go tell anyone else who has been subjected to months of death threats they are to blame

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God was so good to Adam and Eve. He gave them perfection. They were so innocent that their nakedness was of no issue. There was no lust. No sin. No worries. No troubles. No burdens. No death of loved ones. God said that they could eat of all the lovely trees, except the one tree of death that was forbidden. Why did Adam and Eve have to eat of that tree of death when there were so many wonderful trees that our loving God gave them? What a different world it would be today if Adam & Eve would have loved God with all of their hearts and not eaten of that one particular tree.
It was the tree of knowledge they ate from, not the tree of life and death.
There were 2 trees in the midst of the garden.
“The LORD God commanded the man, saying, ‘You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.'” (Genesis 2:16-17)

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was the tree of knowledge they ate from, not the tree of life and death.
There were 2 trees in the midst of the garden.
“The LORD God commanded the man, saying, ‘You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.'” (Genesis 2:16-17)
Yes, God called it the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. I call it the tree of death, as that was the result of eating from it.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please stop posting content that is irrelevant to the OP. Stay on topic without flaming, goading or harassing others.
Really.......you want to chastise me.........look @ the OP.........Time for me to take a SELF IMPOSED TIME OUT!

see ya or maybe not.

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously Mink learn reading comprehension and then go tell anyone else who has been subjected to months of death threats they are to blame
Oh, stop it already. You seem to believe that you're the ONLY one who had "death threats". Others' have gone through it. Why can't YOU? ESPECIALLY since, according to YOU that the 'death threats' have STOPPED,

And IF they stopped, then what are you complaining about? That they took place, in the FIRST place?

Again, you're bitter that they took place at ALL.

Again, WHAT do you want from us?

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, stop it already. You seem to believe that you're the ONLY one who had "death threats". Others' have gone through it. Why can't YOU? ESPECIALLY since, according to YOU that the 'death threats' have STOPPED,

And IF they stopped, then what are you complaining about? That they took place, in the FIRST place?

Again, you're bitter that they took place at ALL.

Again, WHAT do you want from us?
Hi I am Mink. I have nothing constructive to post and am terrible at being a Christian. Also I can't stop myself from posting in a thread I don't like

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I smoke. The more stressed I become, the more I think about quitting, the more I want to smoke. the desire becoming as strong as the hunger to eat. I’ve told my doctor this when they ask if I have considered quitting. Of course, every day. I have asthma and have to breathe a steroid daily. But as much as I feel hungry for air, I feel the same hunger for that cigarette which only makes the breathing worse. I’ve begged God to give me the will to put it down. I’ll buy one pack at a time instead of a carton saying this might be the last pack. Then I submit and buy a whole carton.
Hi Victory, sure wish you would try vaping. The day I started 17 years ago, this June, I've never once looked back. There is a learning curve, especially not that they have so many models.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah vaping is a good way to stop smoking. Just have to be careful you don't get hooked on it.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Victory, sure wish you would try vaping. The day I started 17 years ago, this June, I've never once looked back. There is a learning curve, especially not that they have so many models.
Thank you. I’ve tried vaping. Even getting one in my favorite flavor, grape. No matter how hard I try though…vaping causes a raw burn whenever I breathe in that doesn’t go away until i give up trying to vape. I wish I could …at least it smells better.

Jn1.Chris

May 25, 2023
Virginia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This guy is an absolute troll.

Nothing short of agreeing with him will appease. There are no right answers for him and most responses will get the responsndee judged, ironically, as not-a-good-Christian.

Reactions: Keturah and Nancy

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And as I try to sleep, I will once again post what I want for the benefit of the trolls.

I want to leave this planet as I am tired of being in a fake world.

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This guy is an absolute troll.

Nothing short of agreeing with him will appease. There are no right answers for him and most responses will get the responsndee judged, ironically, as not-a-good-Christian.

How sad it is you signed up to troll.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, God called it the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. I call it the tree of death, as that was the result of eating from it.

The Tree didnt change.

It was Adam's deed that caused the change in humanity...., or "the fall of us all" ......as "by one man's SIN," we are now down here, as "adamic" as this....."you are of YOUR Father the Devil and the lusts of your father you will do"...... until we are born again = , back into Spiritual Union with God, based on 2nd Adam's CROSS and Resurrection, that is the "Gift of Salvation", and the "Gift of Righteousness".

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And as I try to sleep, I will once again post what I want for the benefit of the trolls.

I want to leave this planet as I am tired of being in a fake world.
Trolls? LOLOLOL! The people who have responded to you have mostly been here for YEARS. They're hardly "trolls". They've given you good advice. Prayed for you, given you valid suggestions. And all you've done is throw it back in their faces.

I don't post here a lot, but I can tell you that most of the members here are sound. They're not "trolls" and they DO want to help.
You're not even close. By a long shot.

Get humble and get real. Otherwise, you're going to fail.

Reactions: Jn1.Chris

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Why should anyone praise God for putting them through months of supernatural death threats and speeding up time???
Because it's the enemy causing your problems, not God, and when you praise God and thank Him for EVERYTHING it neutralises the enemy.

Some Homework For You:

Rom 5:1-8
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, (2) through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. (3) Not only that, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; (4) perseverance, character; and character, hope. (5) And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us. (6) For at just the right time, while we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. (7) Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. (8) But God proves His love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Jas 1:2-8
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, when you encounter trials of many kinds, (3) because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. (4) Allow perseverance to finish its work, so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. (5) Now if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. (6) But he must ask in faith, without doubting, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. (7) That man should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. (8) He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Mat 11:28-30
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (29) Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. (30) For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have a better idea

Let us out

Because really I don't understand this notion that I or anyone else need to be thankful for supernatural death threats, telling them they are going to hell etc and all the associated anxiety that causes. I was perfectly happy before all that

Sorry if the above offends anyone before they jump in to tell me that it is somehow a good thing

What would actually be a good thing is returning me to the person I was before the above

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really.......you want to chastise me.........look @ the OP.........Time for me to take a SELF IMPOSED TIME OUT!

see ya or maybe not.
Maybe a good thing to do. If you are breaking a rule then it needs to be addressed.