how can I love the lord & have faith when

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
We are all born into error, so we will agitate each other until God sorts us out (if we let Him).
I have a super-futuristic theory about God.

Nothing that God creates can end up living with God. Because a creator of the existence we live in is beyond that existence itself :) To end up with God, is to be God.

Question: If God is an eternal being and everywhere it is, then where will you be when you end up with God?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a super-futuristic theory about God.

Nothing that God creates can end up living with God. Because a creator of the existence we live in is beyond that existence itself :) To end up with God, is to be God.

Question: If God is an eternal being and everywhere it is, then where will you be when you end up with God?
Please stay on topic....you are derailing this thread. Start your own thread.

Reactions: pompadour

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it very hard to love God and to have faith that he will answer prayers and fix the really bad things. Some of the major big reasons I have been finding it hard to love and have faith include: How can I love him and have faith

- When he keeps allowing me to suffer the ringing sound from the neighbours heat pump which goes all day and night every day and night for over 3 years now and is impossible to block out of ears with plugs because the type of sound it is it penetrates regardless. (No it is definitely real external sound not tinnitis or hallucination.)

- When he keeps allowing me (and others) to be forced to eat and drink fluoridated water (and food) every mouthful every meal every day for years with me suffering the brain and body ability and health harms and hinderances all day every day. Not only has he not answered my appeals but he allowed them to do the exact opposite and this countries goverment is one of the only countries governments in the world to be pushing mandatory fluoridation even more and more in the last couple of years and present. (No it is not so simple and easy to "get a water filter" as people believe.) (Also when he allows them to spray fruit and vegetables.)

- When he allows me to have been made now 47 and still always been single (and also some other christian men I know are also old and single). (While he gave Abraham 3 wives, Jacob 4, David 12, Solomon 600, Ahasuerus 2 (and a harem full), Derek Prince 2 or more, etc.)

- When my historical discoveries all keep getting unfairly/dishonestly denied by "experts" and everyone else no matter how much hard work I put in. That they keep power by using such unfair/untrue cunning "clever" tactics. And when he for so long keeps allowing them to get away with lies that the bible history is not true, and he never defends his own bible.

- When he allowed me to get put under the mental health act compulsory treatment order and has allowed them to keep me under it for over a year now and allowed them to apply for indefinite period with the psychiatrist having written outright lies in the court report.

- When many other christians i have seen/heard are also suffering things (though alot of them not as bad things as me), while the evil elite keep getting away when doing evil things. When no christians like disabled or sick with things like cancer are healed. My mother is a believer yet she got lung cancer and then brain cancer etc.

- When I am stuck trapped in a bad accomodation situation not being able to find a place to shift to because of the "housing crisis" and because prices and rents are too excessively expensive.

- When I have forever lost so much: I lost 15 years studies notes in a crisis a number of years ago, and it is impossible to ever recover anymuch of what I lost. Being 47 and always-been-single I've forver missed out on young love (20s & 30s) (unless there is marriage in the millenium? But we don't know that for sure and he says the resurrected are like the angels and don't marry?)

Quite a few more troubles reasons too.

I know that some people in world & history have suffered some worse things (though not many in the bible seem to have), and that things could be even worse, but things are or have been pretty hell bad enough.

What James says in James 1 about we can't expect anything from God if we don't have faith without wavering always bothers me and I always keep feeling/wonderin if that is the reason why he hasn't answered for so long and seems as if he may never answer.

I guess people won't be able to help much, and I know me posting this probably won't help. But maybe someone might know something that could help abit or maybe my own difficulty will help someone else. I have tried reading bible and praying etc but seems not much use if can't have faith and control mouth. Sometimes people make me feel as if it is my fault for supposedly not doing things but I can't see there is very much I can do in my difficult situation.
Do you mind if I move this thread to a Christians Only Forum?

Mosheli

Jul 2, 2020
Wellington
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes you can move it if wish. Though not sure if i can stay a christian if God allows such mean and cruel hell.

Its not clinical depression. It is the situation. Anyone would find such a situation "depressing". The world regime is a mess its not just in me/my head.

I don't think this is ever going to end, maybe there is no God/Jesus but I am too scared of "hell" after die (though I am already in hell now) and of God saying on judgement day that it is my fault he didn't answer because I didn't have faith, so that I can't turn against him. As I said in the first post those things are driving me mad, the ringing sound from heat pump all day and night, the forced fluoridation every day, the single at late 40s, being under the meant health act, etc. And I am powerless, I can't do anything under threat of mental health act, and nothing I do gets God to answer. How God can be so mean and cruel? No doubt I am suffering for sins in my earlier years, but surely they were not so bad to merit a whole rest of "life" being hell.

Re Entanglement # 24: Christians are supposed to be One with Him, not dualistic separate All-Dread: Being One & Loving Each Other , and he will be with them in New Jerusalem.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes you can move it if wish. Though not sure if i can stay a christian if God allows such mean and cruel hell.

Its not clinical depression. It is the situation. Anyone would find such a situation "depressing". The world regime is a mess its not just in me/my head.

I don't think this is ever going to end, maybe there is no God/Jesus but I am too scared of "hell" after die (though I am already in hell now) and of God saying on judgement day that it is my fault he didn't answer because I didn't have faith, so that I can't turn against him. As I said in the first post those things are driving me mad, the ringing sound from heat pump all day and night, the forced fluoridation every day, the single at late 40s, being under the meant health act, etc. And I am powerless, I can't do anything under threat of mental health act, and nothing I do gets God to answer. How God can be so mean and cruel? No doubt I am suffering for sins in my earlier years, but surely they were not so bad to merit a whole rest of "life" being hell.

Re Entanglement # 24: Christians are supposed to be One with Him, not dualistic separate All-Dread: Being One & Loving Each Other , and he will be with them in New Jerusalem.
@Mosheli God never intended for us to endure evil...it was Adam's sin who allowed evil to have authority here on earth that is why Jesus had to come and sacrifice His Life for us....to undo what Satan has done. Very soon satan will be removed from this earth and God is going to give us a new heaven and earth where satan can no longer have authority in it...
Here is how much God is aware of you..in Psalms 139.
Psalms 139 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.
² Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
³ Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
⁴ For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
⁵ Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
⁶ Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
⁷ Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
⁸ If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
⁹ If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
¹⁰ Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
¹¹ If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
¹² Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
¹³ For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
¹⁴ I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
¹⁵ My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
¹⁶ Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
¹⁷ How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
¹⁸ If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
¹⁹ Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
²⁰ For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
²¹ Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
²² I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
²³ Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
²⁴ And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabertooth

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm not happy, I'm miserable.

Where is the love, mercy, grace, compassion, healing, deliverance, consolation, etc.

All I ever have/see/hear is trials, tribulation, persecution, etc.

Christians all seem to like preaching suffering. Yet in past they condemn me for being negative!
I feel I could almost hate God for not caring about such mean and cruel hell suffering, and hate christianity for loving suffering so much and not love etc. And for being so individualistic.

I wish I was dead but no hopes of that happening unfortunately.

Can't bear this hell. I am so alone in hell. How mean to say not test more than can bear but allows to be tested right up to the line of what can't bear.

I really do not love God for allowing such hell suffering.

And the "mental health" people haven't fixed anything only made things harder.

People will be shocked on judgement day when they see hear the truth of how hell bad it has been.
Know how you feel, but it isnt God that allows suffering, mankind does, He gave this to us to take care of, and as you can see, the world is filled with spoiled brats, I too wonder how he can get glory from His suffering people, but than we cant see what He sees. Devil loves a self pity party, you start one he will happily join you, its up to you to kick him out.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Know how you feel, but it isnt God that allows suffering, mankind does, He gave this to us to take care of, and as you can see, the world is filled with spoiled brats, I too wonder how he can get glory from His suffering people, but than we cant see what He sees. Devil loves a self pity party, you start one he will happily join you, its up to you to kick him out.

"I too wonder how he can get glory from His suffering people"

You know MJ, this has always been a question of mine when talked about, concerning the doctrine of Calvinism but, when talking about "Christians" suffering bringing Him glory, the only way I could see Him being glorified would be through the suffering Christian to rise above their turmoil/pain'suffering, and praise Him still, just as if they would if they had no pain or suffering. Not such an easy thing to do for many and i even question how I'd be if something tragic happened. I pray to have courage and strength to accept it with grace were I personally to be faced with such a thing. Can't see any other way He would be glorified through His suffering children..

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

You know MJ, this has always been a question of mine when talked about, concerning the doctrine of Calvinism but, when talking about "Christians" suffering bringing Him glory, the only way I could see Him being glorified would be through the suffering Christian to rise above their turmoil/pain'suffering, and praise Him still, just as if they would if they had no pain or suffering. Not such an easy thing to do for many and i even question how I'd be if something tragic happened. I pray to have courage and strength to accept it with grace were I personally to be faced with such a thing. Can't see any other way He would be glorified through His suffering children..
I have watched a few of His suffer, even Pia so often wanted to give up, knowing that God has set boundaries, I think sometimes we dont know our own limits, but God does. It is not any fun till you get over the next hill, but sometimes I guess we feel like soldiers that have being on the front line to long. Battle weary

Reactions: Nancy

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

After the season of suffering, there is less of us and more of Him, which becomes a Light for all to see.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi, Mosheli. Though everyone's different, I think I understand at least some of what you're going through. Contrary to the mainstream interpretation, I believe that what bothers some of us more than others is the carnal nature, which is the sin-diseased state of the human soul. There is a way out of your predicament. I know this because I was in a very similar state of affairs in February, 2000. I felt like I was drowning in myself, and no matter how loud I screamed for help, no one seemed to hear, or for that matter, care. I ended up going to a Christian retreat for a 5-day seminar and God met me there powerfully. They start at the very beginning of a new believer's walk with what the bible really says about our sin condition and continue to use a fine-tooth comb through the end of the week. My problem was that I had a faulty foundation. - It seems that many, if not most, believe it's a matter of do's and don't's. Like if you stop doing a certain behavior, then it must be gone. Sooner or later, if they are honest, they''ll see that it's not so. It's like having 10 garbage cans and 9 lids. Try as one may, something keeps popping up somewhere. At one point, one should realize that they can't do it. God may allow the storms of life to batter us until we are broken enough to become desperate. Think of Job. During the 90's, God began an outflow of His grace and mercy to begin about an hour away from where I live. Over 2 million people came from around the world to visit this church. And churches around the globe entered into what was know as the renewal. One night while there, I heard a pastor say that this was the renewal of the desperate. After 6 years, I found that I was still the same inside. It was God and it was powerful, but what I didn't know at the time was that I needed to do my sin business with God in a controlled environment led by people who God had prepared and put there. I also needed to learn what the word actually said about this topic. The scarier the ride gets, the tighter we need to hold onto God, crying out to Him wholeheartedly, which is what He is looking for. I'm not going to lie to you, what I've gone through to get to where I'm at now, more than 20 years later, has been difficult. I have some serious health concerns, but I'm much stronger spiritually than I used to be. I still suffer, but I can see why God allows it. John the Baptist said that one who comes after him would baptize with the Holy Spirit and with fire. It is the "fire" that purifies us, and yes, it is the atonement made by Jesus on the cross, on our behalf, that saves us. There is a difference here. Even the sons of Levi were purified this way by God. Malachi ch.3 is where it is. There is hope, and yes, there is a reason why you are where you are. He is wanting to convince you completely that there isn't an easier way. Now people will say that this is all recrucifying Christ all over again, but it's not. He bought us the right, and therefore the healing I believe we all need. There is a ministry that I've been talking about that specializes in people like you and I. If you feel comfortable with it, you can go there and watch videos that will help you. And I'm sure they will talk with you, if you so choose. Go to, "Jacob's Well Ministries Inc. Ontario Canada." They have these videos at their website, on YouTube and Facebook. Read the testimonies while there. If you do decide to go there, I know you will have begun a journey that will bring you to wholeness and health body, soul and spirit. Mosheli, that is a nice name, I don't think I've heard it before. Oh, yeah. What I've talked about is based on the word of God. I hope things go well for you, and if there is ever anything I can help you with, give me a shout. In His love, Ron. Shalom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have watched a few of His suffer, even Pia so often wanted to give up, knowing that God has set boundaries, I think sometimes we dont know our own limits, but God does. It is not any fun till you get over the next hill, but sometimes I guess we feel like soldiers that have being on the front line to long. Battle weary

Agreed. There are definitely times I've wanted to just chuck it all but just as quickly, I remember how silly that is because, as Peter said to Jesus - "Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life." John 6:68

It's hard enough watching our own loved ones suffer much less the world but, as you say "soldiers on the front line" and...you would be right! Paul told Timothy, "share in suffering as a good soldier of Christ Jesus." 2 Timothy 2:3. I think we can get Spiritual warfare PTSD sometimes and need to take a step back now and then to renew our strength. One thing I never do is watch the "news"...that is something that can really get into the head and bring on all kinds of negative feelings and thoughts. Just my take anyhow. :)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I find it very hard to love God and to have faith that he will answer prayers and fix the really bad things. Some of the major big reasons I have been finding it hard to love and have faith include: How can I love him and have faithWhen he keeps allowing

Everyone suffers.
Everybody hurts.
Christianity does not free you from suffering, it frees you from sinning if you believe right, and it gives you eternal life for FREE, AND it gives you what the world can never offer....
HOPE and PEACE

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pain, I have found, is the best teacher. I mainly mean inner pain, but God will use physical pain, too. And it's what drives us to God. During January of 2000, I was having severe mood swings. My doctor was trying me on different antidepressants, but all they did was make me see things and give me a headache. And a stomach ache. And nervousness. One day during February, I was in the middle of an appointment with my then doctor. He handed me a prescription for a tranquilizer. I told him that though I hadn't taken that one, others in this drug's family had cased me to have drug amnesia, aka, blackouts. He yelled at me. I took the prescription and left. Later that night, I took half a pill, as the doctor ordered, and the last clear memory I had was when I said to my wife, "I feel like I'm getting high." The next week was one of blackouts and brownouts. Brownouts are memories that are more like a dream. When I ran out of meds, I came around enough to realize that I had abused my meds, my wife took the kids and left town, and it felt like I had been hit in the head with a hammer. I later realized that I had tried to end my life with an overdose. I was in bad shape and I was all alone. I managed to get hold of my sister and I went to stay with her awhile. After 3 weeks of horrible withdrawal, I went to the place I've told you about. I was not in a good place, lol, I mean not in a good place mentally! I was in a great place! The first day I kept breaking down and weeping. After supper that night, and while I was weeping, a staff member came to me and told me that what was going on with me, in love. He told me that I was in self-pity, and that it was making my wound bigger and bigger. Then he told me that self-pity was a sin and that I needed to repent of it. It was like he slapped me in the face. But it snapped me out of it. I think this was the first time someone had done this to me, and I'm thankful he did to this day. That led to this, "I'd rather be slapped with the truth than be kissed with a lie." This is where I was and this is where you are now. There is a book I've read named "The Walls Of My Heart" by Dr. Bruce Thompson. If you could get a copy of it, I know it would help give you insight into what's causing you your pain. If you would like to look into this subject further, I recommend, "A Tale Of Three Kings." I'm taking this time to write you because you are a daughter of the Living God, your value is the price that was paid for you. In our Lord's blood (the cross), is found the cost. The perfect, 2nd person of the trinity, the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings, came to Earth and died, as you well know. He died a death He didn't deserve, so that we, who had lost our value (in man's eyes), could have our death sentence (sin) forgiven (justification), and if we choose to move on, receive healing for our souls. "for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls." - 1 Peter 1:9 NIV This was written to people like you and I. God, I believe, is drawing stuff to the surface of your consciousness in preparation for your healing. I know that this can feel like you're going through a meat grinder at times, but there are 2 things I'd like to bring up that I've learned, and these are 1. God loves us with an eternal love, and 2. He will never leave us nor forsake us. - I've learned that though satan is our number 1 enemy, our lying hearts are a close second. "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?" Jeremiah 17:9 God can and does. There is a video on YouTube called, " Father's Love Letter," that is the truth about our Heavenly Father. Seek Him for a fresh revelation of His love for you. He did this for me and this is when I started following Him in earnest. "You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13. NIV He showed me that He knew everything about me, and still loved me unconditionally. We are His children, man; would you force your child to move away because he can make mistakes or can speak to you disrespectfully at times? Of course not. We don't have to measure up, Jesus has taken care of that. That was the kind of love I've always wanted, no, needed. It has kept me turned towards Him. My walk hasn't been near perfect, and I have stumbled a few times. "for though the righteous fall 7 times, they rise again, but the wicked stumble when calamity strikes." A born-again believer has a new spirit, but an old soul. It is my belief that a born-again spirit is uncorruptible, so in regards to sin, that leaves the heart, which is the center of the soul. So I ask you this: are you here to get healing, or since I don't know you, are you here to get sympathy? I know this can seem harsh, but your very life is potentially at risk. One last thing: I have a memory from my o.d. time. "I was barely conscious. I saw something coming at me from out of the darkness. It was a man who ran right at me and at the last second, swerved away. As he left my immediate area, he disappeared into the darkness. There was a light from me that illuminated him when he got near and faded when He left. This was repeated several times and there were numerous men. " I can't say for sure where I was, or what it was?. I only know that I never want to go there again. - You try and have a good day, and most important of all, persevere. In His love, Ron.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pain, I have found, is the best teacher...
full
(Please use paragraphs...)

Reactions: Truman

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Pain, I have found, is the best teacher. I mainly mean inner pain, but God will use physical pain, too. And it's what drives us to God. During January of 2000, I was having severe mood swings. My doctor was trying me on different antidepressants, but all they did was make me see things and give me a headache. And a stomach ache. And nervousness. One day during February, I was in the middle of an appointment with my then doctor. He handed me a prescription for a tranquilizer. I told him that though I hadn't taken that one, others in this drug's family had cased me to have drug amnesia, aka, blackouts. He yelled at me. I took the prescription and left. Later that night, I took half a pill, as the doctor ordered, and the last clear memory I had was when I said to my wife, "I feel like I'm getting high." The next week was one of blackouts and brownouts. Brownouts are memories that are more like a dream. When I ran out of meds, I came around enough to realize that I had abused my meds, my wife took the kids and left town, and it felt like I had been hit in the head with a hammer. I later realized that I had tried to end my life with an overdose. I was in bad shape and I was all alone. I managed to get hold of my sister and I went to stay with her awhile. After 3 weeks of horrible withdrawal, I went to the place I've told you about. I was not in a good place, lol, I mean not in a good place mentally! I was in a great place! The first day I kept breaking down and weeping. After supper that night, and while I was weeping, a staff member came to me and told me that what was going on with me, in love. He told me that I was in self-pity, and that it was making my wound bigger and bigger. Then he told me that self-pity was a sin and that I needed to repent of it. It was like he slapped me in the face. But it snapped me out of it. I think this was the first time someone had done this to me, and I'm thankful he did to this day. That led to this, "I'd rather be slapped with the truth than be kissed with a lie." This is where I was and this is where you are now. There is a book I've read named "The Walls Of My Heart" by Dr. Bruce Thompson. If you could get a copy of it, I know it would help give you insight into what's causing you your pain. If you would like to look into this subject further, I recommend, "A Tale Of Three Kings." I'm taking this time to write you because you are a daughter of the Living God, your value is the price that was paid for you. In our Lord's blood (the cross), is found the cost. The perfect, 2nd person of the trinity, the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings, came to Earth and died, as you well know. He died a death He didn't deserve, so that we, who had lost our value (in man's eyes), could have our death sentence (sin) forgiven (justification), and if we choose to move on, receive healing for our souls. "for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls." - 1 Peter 1:9 NIV This was written to people like you and I. God, I believe, is drawing stuff to the surface of your consciousness in preparation for your healing. I know that this can feel like you're going through a meat grinder at times, but there are 2 things I'd like to bring up that I've learned, and these are 1. God loves us with an eternal love, and 2. He will never leave us nor forsake us. - I've learned that though satan is our number 1 enemy, our lying hearts are a close second. "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?" Jeremiah 17:9 God can and does. There is a video on YouTube called, " Father's Love Letter," that is the truth about our Heavenly Father. Seek Him for a fresh revelation of His love for you. He did this for me and this is when I started following Him in earnest. "You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13. NIV He showed me that He knew everything about me, and still loved me unconditionally. We are His children, man; would you force your child to move away because he can make mistakes or can speak to you disrespectfully at times? Of course not. We don't have to measure up, Jesus has taken care of that. That was the kind of love I've always wanted, no, needed. It has kept me turned towards Him. My walk hasn't been near perfect, and I have stumbled a few times. "for though the righteous fall 7 times, they rise again, but the wicked stumble when calamity strikes." A born-again believer has a new spirit, but an old soul. It is my belief that a born-again spirit is uncorruptible, so in regards to sin, that leaves the heart, which is the center of the soul. So I ask you this: are you here to get healing, or since I don't know you, are you here to get sympathy? I know this can seem harsh, but your very life is potentially at risk. One last thing: I have a memory from my o.d. time. "I was barely conscious. I saw something coming at me from out of the darkness. It was a man who ran right at me and at the last second, swerved away. As he left my immediate area, he disappeared into the darkness. There was a light from me that illuminated him when he got near and faded when He left. This was repeated several times and there were numerous men. " I can't say for sure where I was, or what it was?. I only know that I never want to go there again. - You try and have a good day, and most important of all, persevere. In His love, Ron.
@Ron Coates May the comfort of the Lord's peace John 14, esp. verse 27, be increasingly a strength to you.

Reactions: Heart2Soul