How close is the Seven Year Tribulation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How close are we to the seven year tribulation?

• Total voters

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Ok Veteran I will go along with that Jesus is the morning star. Knowing that 1/3 of the angels of heaven followed Satan, i can see your reference connection. Thank you for your input.
When I witnesseed on television the 100 hour war - Persian Gulf 1... I noticed the bombing and thought this could easily be described by a prophet as 1/3 of the stars falling from heaven, oh so easily and that experience may not fit that prophecy for even greater demonstrattions of wartime bombings are yet to take place. I also realize the duality of the languages associated with scripture and the duality of prophecies and so I leave my understanding as very possible, yet tip my hat to you..

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Ok Veteran I will go along with that Jesus is the morning star. Knowing that 1/3 of the angels of heaven followed Satan, i can see your reference connection. Thank you for your input.
When I witnesseed on television the 100 hour war - Persian Gulf 1... I noticed the bombing and thought this could easily be described by a prophet as 1/3 of the stars falling from heaven, oh so easily and that experience may not fit that prophecy for even greater demonstrattions of wartime bombings are yet to take place. I also realize the duality of the languages associated with scripture and the duality of prophecies and so I leave my understanding as very possible, yet tip my hat to you..

Don't thank me. It's not from me if you've understood it.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OK, you know that 666 is the Number of the Beast, but did you know that:

660 Approximate number of the Beast

DCLXVI Roman numeral of the Beast

666.0000 Number of the High Precision Beast

0.666 Number of the Millibeast

/666 Beast Common Denominator

1010011010 Binary of the Beast

Beast1-666 Area code of the Beast

00666 Postcode of the Beast

1-900-666-0666 Live Beasts! One-on-one pacts! Call Now! Only $6.66/minute. Over 18 only please.

$665.95 Retail price of the Beast

$699.25 Price of the Beast plus sales tax

$769.95 Price of the Beast with all accessories and replacement soul

$656.66 Target price of the Beast

Route 666 Way of the Beast

666F Oven temperature for roast Beast

666mg Recommended Minimum Daily Requirement of Beast

Netscape 6.66 BetaBrowser of the Beast

i66686 CPU of the Beast

666I BMW of the Beast

668 Next-door neighbour of the Beast

:lol: :D :p

source

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
664 is addy of the other neighbor

666 is olyve oyl's address

666 is arived at by multiplying 333 x 2

there are several ways of writing 666 in roman numerals

if you say 666 enough times your face may get stuck that way.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
664 is addy of the other neighbor

666 is olyve oyl's address

666 is arived at by multiplying 333 x 2

there are several ways of writing 666 in roman numerals

if you say 666 enough times your face may get stuck that way.
:D LOL! :lol: LOL! :p

AΠΟΚAΛΥΨΙΣ ΙΩAΝΝΟΥ Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
κaι ηνοιγη ο νaος του θεου εν τω ουρaνω κaι ωφθη η κιbωτος της διaθηκης του κυριου εν τω νaω aυτου κaι εγενοντο aστρaπaι κaι φωνaι κaι bροντaι κaι χaλaζa μεγaλη κaι σημειον μεγa ωφθη εν τω ουρaνω γυνη περιbεbλημενη τον ηλιον κaι η σεληνη υποκaτω των ποδων aυτης κaι επι της κεφaλης aυτης στεφaνος aστερων δωδεκa κaι εν γaστρι εχουσa εκρaζεν ωδινουσa κaι baσaνιζομενη τεκειν κaι ωφθη aλλο σημειον εν τω ουρaνω κaι ιδου δρaκων πυρος μεγaς εχων κεφaλaς επτa κaι κερaτa δεκa κaι επι τaς κεφaλaς aυτου επτa διaδημaτa κaι η ουρa aυτου συρει το τριτον των aστερων του ουρaνου κaι εbaλεν aυτους εις την γην κaι ο δρaκων εστηκεν ενωπιον της γυνaικος της μελλουσης τεκειν ινa οτaν τεκη το τεκνον aυτης κaτaφaγη κaι ετεκεν υιον aρρενa ος μελλει ποιμaινειν πaντa τa εθνη εν ρabδω σιδηρa κaι ηρπaσθη το τεκνον aυτης προς τον θεον κaι προς τον θρονον aυτου κaι ετεκεν υιον aρρενa ος μελλει ποιμaινειν πaντa τa εθνη εν ρabδω σιδηρa κaι ηρπaσθη το τεκνον aυτης προς τον θεον κaι προς τον θρονον aυτου κaι η γυνη εφυγεν εις την ερημον οπου εχει εκει τοπον ητοιμaσμενον υπο του θεου ινa εκει εκτρεφωσιν aυτην ημερaς χιλιaς διaκοσιaς εξηκοντa

This is how the Greek Bible may have looked. No chapter and verse numbers. The Bible was divided into chapters by Bishop Stephen Langton in the 13th century, and into verses in the 15th and 16th centuries. This is important for one reason. Rev. 11:19, and Rev. 12:1 can be viewed as a single verse. They flow together. More on the ark of His testament later. Let's see how a Bible might look in the 12th century, but I'll use the 21 Century KJV.

And the temple of God was opened in Heaven; and there was seen in His temple the ark of His testament, and there were lightnings and voices, and thunderings and an earthquake, and great hail. And there appeared a great wonder in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.[sup] [/sup]And she, being with child, cried, travailing in birth and in pain to be delivered.[sup] [/sup]And there appeared another wonder in heaven: behold, a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.[sup] [/sup]And his tail drew a third part of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered to devour her child as soon as it was born.[sup] [/sup]And she brought forth a manchild, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up unto God and to His throne.[sup] [/sup]And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

In his great work "De Civitate Dei," St Augustine says once that the whole of human history, the history of the world, is a struggle between two loves: love of God to the point of losing oneself, of total self-giving, and love of oneself to the point of despising God, of hating others. This same interpretation of history as a struggle between two loves, between love and selfishness, also appears in the reading from the Book of Revelation that we have just heard.

Here, these two loves appear in two great figures. First of all, there is the immensely strong, red dragon with a striking and disturbing manifestation of power without grace, without love, of absolute selfishness, terror and violence.

At the time when St John wrote the Book of Revelation, this dragon represented for him the power of the anti-Christian Roman Emperors, from Nero to Domitian. This power seemed boundless; the military, political and propagandist power of the Roman Empire was such that before it, faith, the Church, appeared as a defenseless woman with no chance of survival and even less of victory.

Who could stand up to this omnipresent force that seemed capable of achieving everything? Yet, we know that in the end it was the defenceless woman who won and not egoism or hatred; the love of God triumphed and the Roman Empire was opened to the Christian faith.

The words of Sacred Scripture always transcend the period in history. Thus, not only does this dragon suggest the anti-Christian power of the persecutors of the Church of that time, but also anti-Christian dictatorships of all periods.

We see this power, the force of the red dragon, brought into existence once again in the great dictatorships of the last century: the Nazi dictatorship and the dictatorship of Stalin monopolized all the power, penetrated every corner, the very last corner. It seemed impossible in the long term that faith could survive in the face of this dragon that was so powerful, that could not wait to devour God become a Child, as well as the woman, the Church. But also in this case, in the end love was stronger than hate.

Today too, the dragon exists in new and different ways. It exists in the form of materialistic ideologies that tell us it is absurd to think of God; it is absurd to observe God's commandments: they are a leftover from a time past. Life is only worth living for its own sake. Take everything we can get in this brief moment of life. Consumerism, selfishness and entertainment alone are worthwhile. This is life. This is how we must live. And once again, it seems absurd, impossible, to oppose this dominant mindset with all its media and propagandist power. Today too, it seems impossible to imagine a God who created man and made himself a Child and who was to be the true ruler of the world.

Even now, this dragon appears invincible, but it is still true today that God is stronger than the dragon, that it is love which conquers rather than selfishness.

Having thus considered the various historical forms of the dragon, let us now look at the other image: the woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, surrounded by 12 stars. This is also a multidimensional image.

Without any doubt, a first meaning is that it is Our Lady, Mary, clothed with the sun, that is, with God, totally; Mary who lives totally in God, surrounded and penetrated by God's light. Surrounded by the 12 stars, that is, by the 12 tribes of Israel, by the whole People of God, by the whole Communion of Saints; and at her feet, the moon, the image of death and mortality.

Mary has left death behind her; she is totally clothed in life, she is taken up body and soul into God's glory and thus, placed in glory after overcoming death, she says to us: Take heart, it is love that wins in the end!

The message of my life was: I am the handmaid of God, my life has been a gift of myself to God and my neighbor. And this life of service now arrives in real life. May you too have trust and have the courage to live like this, countering all the threats of the dragon.

This is the first meaning of the woman whom Mary succeeded in being. The "woman clothed with the sun" is the great sign of the victory of love, of the victory of goodness, of the victory of God; a great sign of consolation.

Yet, this woman who suffered, who had to flee, who gave birth with cries of anguish, is also the Church, the pilgrim Church of all times. In all generations she has to give birth to Christ anew, to bring him very painfully into the world, with great suffering. Persecuted in all ages, it is almost as if, pursued by the dragon, she had gone to live in the wilderness.

However, in all ages, the Church, the People of God, also lives by the light of God and as the Gospel says is nourished by God, nourishing herself with the Bread of the Holy Eucharist. Thus, in all the trials in the various situations of the Church through the ages in different parts of the world, she wins through suffering. And she is the presence, the guarantee of God's love against all the ideologies of hatred and selfishness.

We see of course that today too the dragon wants to devour God who made himself a Child. Do not fear for this seemingly frail God; the fight has already been won. Today too, this weak God is strong: he is true strength.

Thus, the Feast of the Assumption is an invitation to trust in God and also to imitate Mary in what she herself said: Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord; I put myself at the Lord's disposal.

This is the lesson: one should travel on one's own road; one should give life and not take it. And precisely in this way each one is on the journey of love which is the loss of self, but this losing of oneself is in fact the only way to truly find oneself, to find true life.

Let us look to Mary, taken up into Heaven. Let us be encouraged to celebrate the joyful feast with faith: God wins. Faith, which seems weak, is the true force of the world. Love is stronger than hate.

And let us say with Elizabeth: Blessed are you among women. Let us pray to you with all the Church: Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

source

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
ur kiddin' ryte?
Mary was and is the mother of Jesus. No where in scripture does is claim she will be the mother of Christ's second coming. Noti\ce I said mother of Jesus, not God. I believe in the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, I will allow any further understanding be given by God or Jesus or the Holy Ghost. Praying to Mary may be acceptable, praying to any Saint may be acceptable, praying to any prophet may be acceptable, but I pray to Jesus and call the rest my friends and it is sufficient.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ur kiddin' ryte?

No.

Mary was and is the mother of Jesus.

Correct.

Nowhere in scripture does is claim she will be the mother of Christ's second coming.

It doesn't say that. Mothers give birth to persons, not events.

Noti\ce I said mother of Jesus, not God.

Christianity teaches that Jesus is God, the Divine Logos, and Jesus is fully human and fully God. Mary gave birth to Jesus. Therefore Mary is His mother. In logic, its called a syllogism. There is no way out of it.

I believe in the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, I will allow any further understanding be given by God or Jesus or the Holy Ghost.

Astonishing! You must be most blessed among all men that ever lived to have such direct communication. Can I book an appointment?

Praying to Mary may be acceptable, praying to any Saint may be acceptable, praying to any prophet may be acceptable, but I pray to Jesus and call the rest my friends and it is sufficient.

The focus of the article is not about the Communion of Saints, or prayers to saints, it is about how love is stronger than hate, stronger than selfishness. Love is stronger than the red dragon which most in this thread seem to have this unhealthy preoccupation with. I pray to Jesus and call the rest my friends and it is sufficient, and that is perfectly acceptable. Nobody is telling you to pray to Mary. It says,"let us pray..." it does not say "you must pray..." I will let you alone on how you pray, and I ask that you extend to me the same courtesy.

Why focus on the 1% you object to, at the expense of the 99% you made no comment on? Didn't Jesus say something about straining a gnat and swallowing a camel?

Let us stay on topic. Let us talk about eschatology. If you want to find out what I think about Mary, the mother God, I explained it here

http://www.christian...e/page__st__120 scroll down to post #140

I'll just add this: False teachers will have you believe that the Church went off the rails in 451 at the Council of Ephesus; they have no idea what they are talking about.

I have a Bible question for you. Gen. 3:15 and Rev. 12:17 are the only verses in the Bible where you find a serpent (snake, dragon) and a *woman* in the same verse. These two verses are bridged by Luke 2:35. Ask God, Jesus or the Holy Ghost if these verses are connected in any way. I'm anxious to see what you think They tell you. And how many others that are taught directly from God, Jesus or the Holy Ghost will agree with you.

It's a big challenge. You up for it? Most Catholics don't know this stuff.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Astonishing! You must be most blessed among all men that ever lived to have such direct communication. Can I book an appointment?

Blessed.... That I am, ( you cannot imagine how much ), though I certainly don't deserve it . " among all men that ever lived "? Adam had a closer connection, Diavid, Daniel, Moses,Enoch, Elijah, Noah, and many others too had better. The key to a better connection with The Father, Son and Holy Ghost is for you to take the next step. What does the scripture say about not being of the world tat the world hates you? Right now, you have no idea...but soon you may.

Second, ALL understanding and wisdom is given of The Father, Son and Holy Ghost...you do not know this? The manner in which this is achieved is; through God's Word, a still small voice, Visions, direct meetings, Pastors, Ministers etc... or directly from The Father, Son or Holy Ghost. Wish I could book an appointment whenever I wanted, but alas I cannot.. at least at this time, soon I expect to. With that said... However, some of my knowledge has been given directly, but it is not yet time to share that info.

Jesus time on earth was God made manifest, yet my understanding is that we simply do not understand its entirety. Perhaps my understanding is lacking. At times... When I send my son to carry out a mission for me, I sent him with all the authority of me... and so he is me made manifest. In that, I do not take anything away from my son...nor do I expect God to have taken anything away from HIS SON. And i will leave room tat my uderstanding of this needs improvement.

" I have a Bible question for you. Gen. 3:15 and Rev. 12:17 are the only verses in the Bible where you find a serpent (snake, dragon) and a *woman* in the same verse. These two verses are bridged by Luke 2:35. Ask God, Jesus or the Holy Ghost if these verses are connected in any way. I'm anxious to see what you think They tell you. And how many others that are taught directly from God, Jesus or the Holy Ghost will agree with you. "

I often notice in discussions one may present a query that one expects a responce according to their understanding and if that is not the responce they are given in return then they deny the person and self-elevate themself above the other.

In most cases....It is but a cheap method of attempting to elevate ones-self over your "opponent. " I...however, will not attempt to relate this query to that desire. in its stead I will say this.... I have not given it much thought because... although I do not care for the useage of... " Holy Mary Mother of God " as it implies Mary is above God.. for the mother instructs the son. I will not campaign against the usage of this... unless it is implemented as the mother instructs the son.
You can provide me wih your rendition if you desire and I will consider it. Gob Bless You!!!

martinlawrencescott

Servant Prince
Apr 6, 2011
Ventura, California
Amen, brother. I'm going to go start a church based on my new conviction. Something to do with the phrase "beasts of burden" and what that has to do with our strict culinary appetites to thwart Satan's plan to Terry/tarry (Eh?) in my digestive juices. Someone Stop me now.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
See what I mean.

Ok, an excersize.. remember the Scopes Monkey trial? Hypothetical situation lets say. In this and since I have said I know who the two witnesses are...let us see how this would go. And notice no devil's advocate is needed.

Let us say I claim to be one of the two witnesses... what would any of you do? Bring denial front and center without any proof other than the conjecture you have imprinted in your DNA? This is the normal approach and one that is rarely deviated from. However, some have simply remained silent, not knowing how to test these witnesses and seeing their words... for Who would know more about these two witnesses than one of these two witnesses? ( of course, I mean limited to people who are alive and currently on the earth )

A small portion of my own aptitude validating the two witnesses: When I first joined this forum I spent a little time disolving the concept that the two witnesses are either... Moses, Elijah, Enoch, John the Baptist or others plopped onto the earth and empowered for their 1.260 days. And there is so much more information provinding proof of my claims.

Would you attempt to test me alone or would you gather together and without bringing denial without proof into light attempt to figure out a test for validation or to disprove me? Now...understand this excersize could be extremely valuable for when the two witnesses appear in power at the start of their 1,260 days... so keep this in mind... as many will bring forth denial and bring it o the table with absolutely zero proof. This denil will remain intact so well that the world will exchange gifts over their deaths. Do you reall ywish to be one of the masses exchanging gifts?

FIRST, I will tell you this... God showed me who they are on Aug 14th 2004, so I did not need to test either witness. Please do not think I think I am someone "special' for that.... my proof, I do not think of myself special is here attempting to allow all or any of you to know as well... thus making you equal. In case you think it does make me special... I would remind you that the reward for acceptance of a true prophet is a prophet's reward! And so...( I believe that qualifies me as Blessed as I claimed in my earlier post ) I have a prophet's reward and you can too. So this does not make me any more Blessed than you can be too....pretty simple.

OK, SO.. WHO OR HOW MANY ARE UP TO THIS CHALLENGE.. A QUEST TO BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE THE TWO WITNESSES BEFORE OR AFTER THIER 1.260 DAYS BEGINS?

If you care to address this, positively or negatively... please at the top of your post put...
DENY as the first word... or put... TEST as the first word. Then will start a thread if enough wish to test.
If deny is all anyone wants then there is no need for the thread. Now shall we proceed or will it be a full bore on-slaught to denial with no possible prophet's reward and with little or no way to recognize the two witnesses when their time starts?

martinlawrencescott

Servant Prince
Apr 6, 2011
Ventura, California
From me, I say go for it. I really want to know more about the topic. Do you think God told you who they are spiritually or who they really are in person? Do you differentiate between the 2, or consider John the Baptist had the spirit of Elijah, so one prophet might have the "Spirit" of one of the two witnesses?

If you claimed to be one of the two witnesses, I might believe you. But then again, I might be as crazy as you are.

Prophets don't get along well a lot of the time with one another, Scripturally. I wonder if their ministries (the 2 prophets) would look different. I can't think of 2 big name prophets in scripture that crossed paths in person without something of note happening. The groups of prophets (when prophets stuck together) seemed to be a sign of either trouble, training, or teaching "When God uses the prophetic anointing over a person/group of people as a specific sign, but not as a lifetime ministry." I don't think of them as being all buddy-buddy like, tag-teaming it all the way, so to speak. Prophets seem to be able to find loopholes in order to murder each other, which is why me thinks, on a personal basis, that it would be safe to avoid other prophets.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
God told me who they physically are... and in an animated picture in the heavens that day after hurrican Charlie... Aug 14th 2004. Had you been with me you would know the same thing I know. I do have this drawn on computer in an animated format... though my art work is very good, it is nothing compared to God's art work and clarity. God did not show me the 3 names...yes 3 ! but rather their initials. One will not be going. leaving 2.

Consider there is no reward on earth for being one of these two prophets... actually quite the opposite. Also, the a person who accepts a prophet as a prophet receives a prophet's reward. Consider that..

Understand the two witnesses that plague the earth do so because of the torment they personally felt. Otherwise God would have to stop Grace or be ambigious... The duty of the 2 witnesses is to shake the wolrd up to wake the world up that the people are given the chance to understand and seek Jesus.

Claiming either of the two witnesses come with or have the spirit of any preceeding prophets is not likely.See for either to have the spirit of.... would require the two witnesses to be Jewsih,,, and so the Jews would see them as Jewish and seeing that the two witnesses will not harm the Jews - the Jews would accept them. No. the two witnesses are not any re-incarnete of prophets. They are gentiles they are Christians and they are proof that the Christian gentiles are grafted unto the vine of the Jews.

Are the two witnesses finishing some aspect of previous prophets? most likely not. their work has its own beginning and its own end. When reference was made that God had further work for John (and/or maybe other prophets) that work will most likely startr after Armageddon's smoke has cleared. Allow me to elaborate... for example John the Baptist suffered a mean end so too did some deciples and prophets and why should they suffer again? Put them after Armageddon to assist in re-claiming the earth in a time of JOY and they are so much more effective, wanted and rejoycing themselves.Like when the owner sits atop his penthouse suite and never sees his achievements... only paperwork .... compared to entering the workforce floor and watching his achievements come to light instead of paperwork.

" If you claimed to be one of the two witnesses, I might believe you. But then again, I might be as crazy as you are. "
Remember my post.. Who would know more about the two witnesses than one of the two witnesses???

I do not know "more" about them. but I do know enough about them. to share more understanding than anyone else possibly can.

But, in this work, these posts... I merely claim hypothetically to be one of them that finding a proper test can be achieved. Then once that is done I will reveal them for testing. In other words.... When they can be validated properly or dismissed properly... then we can test them.. for I will reveal them. One of them is ok with this... the other not so sure, - remember what you said about them crossinng paths?

martinlawrencescott

Servant Prince
Apr 6, 2011
Ventura, California
Why wouldn't the spirits of the OT faithful indwell us according to the End Times analogy?

"Are the two witnesses finishing some aspect of previous prophets? most likely not."

I agree but their ministry at least has to be prophetic of what's to come.

"Like when the owner sits atop his penthouse suite and never sees his achievements... only paperwork .... compared to entering the workforce floor and watching his achievements come to light instead of paperwork."

What you're saying is just like it says in Hebrews. The faithful as described by the writer in Hebrews never had their promises completed in their lifetime. And what if I said I was Elijah... would you say... you're Moses?

For anyone reading this, don't worry, we're crazy.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Martin wrote:

1) " Why wouldn't the spirits of the OT faithful indwell us according to the End Times analogy? "
2) " I agree but their ministry at least has to be prophetic of what's to come. "
3) " And what if I said I was Elijah... would you say... you're Moses? "

1) Isn't that called skitzophrenia? Remember you said that prophets crossing paths led to discord? Now you got them sharing the body belonging to someone else? Ok, but seriously... Do you think Moses had an indwell spirit form a previous prophet? Or Elijah? Or...? It is sufficient for one body to have but one spirit... Consider that God talks to his prophets, That Jesus talks to his prophets, is that not sufficient? I certainly do.

2) Whats to come... they will tell what is here at the door. Their duty is to shake the world because it seems people tend to seek God in their darkest hour. Their duty is to reveal what is, such as the Beast, the Fase prophet, the False messiah. Their duty is to bring about discord for religions. - Notice I did not say false religions.. that is because all religions are false. Notice I did not say churches... for the different denominations of the Christian or Jewish beliefs are churches... not religions... allow me to explain...
Religions are wanton beliefs, but Christianity is not a religion but rather a fact. Jewish beliefs are a fact, although they have yet, but will become... Christian. There is nothing like a Witnesses with such a sense of humor, as to poke fun at an Islamic religion so harshly, that it angers muslims so much they are beside themselves... and then they get hit with plagues to boot. Ah... the result for following a false god they know is false. How can i make that claim... that the mooselimbs know their god is false.... merely read the words of the god they follow. the koran is ambigious doctrine.

3) If you said you were Elijah, I would desire to speak with you. I would not deny you, though I may test you as I figure I should.
Just because I tell that the two witnesses are not Enoch or Elijah or Moses or John or... does not mean that during this time those prophets could not re-enter society. One of the "problems" I have with prophecy when it said the time is at hand... is when hat was said it was not to be for many generations... unless everyone that ever lived is alive during the time of Tribulation or even possibly Revelation, and so could easily include all the prophets. This also explains the dead in Christ rising. This also explains how someone could accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour that was just a common folk Jew or Gentile that bel;ieved in God, knew not Jesus...that lived and died before Jesus walked on the earth.

I would not say I am Moses... for I am terry. I know my place, I know who I am and it is sufficient. For me to say I am a prophet of old is for me to believe I just downgraded my ( their ) ancient status quo. I mean I wood think of myself as a blemish. except for Jesus. But I am trying to see if anyone here would know how to test the two witnesses? Or would they simply deny them?

How far is Ventura from Hollywood? My son and daugthter both live in Hollywood.

" For anyone reading this, don't worry, we're crazy ". Hmmmm, ok Martin you got my interest... By this I in no way mean... I have a can of denial I intend to mix in. My denial can has a tough seal that requires validation to open it, where as others keep their denial can open that they can throw it on anything in which they disagree, don't like or does not benefit them primarily.

Most all prophets were thought crazy... so we are in good company.

martinlawrencescott

Servant Prince
Apr 6, 2011
Ventura, California
Wouldn't God tell your parents if you were going to be Moses? That happened to both Mary, mother of Jesus, and John the Baptist's parents. I think it will be different this time. And think, John the Baptist had the spirit of Elijah, but he was still John the Baptist, and has been referred to specifically apart from Elijah.

I don't have anything against part 2. Ya I think it has to do with the whole cutting off the head thing according to our man made systems of authority.

"unless everyone that ever lived is alive during the time of Tribulation or even possibly Revelation, and so could easily include all the prophets."

Not everyone. Only the elect. I would like you to meet some people if you happen to visit. However, you might have to mentor me on some of your end-time doctrine. Or else you have the whole prophets killing each other possibility. I don't know if I'm joking or not.

I live about 3 hours from Hollywood. Actually you can make it in 1, but the traffic is terrible. Respond to your inbox.

In Christ,

M

To everyone reading this, please disregard, except Terry.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
I live in Lehigh Acres Florrida and un-fortunately I am un-sure when or if I make that trip, but if I do, I would certainly like to meet you and your friends.

Martin worte: " Not everyone. Only the elect. I would like you to meet some people if you happen to visit. However, you might have to mentor me on some of your end-time doctrine. Or else you have the whole prophets killing each other possibility. I don't know if I'm joking or not. "

Only the elect? Please examine the reasoning I gave that everyone who ever lived before the time Jesus walked the earth sould be given the opporrtunity to hear the truth of Jesus that they can accept Christ. Or do you tink all those that had no chance to accept Jesus, because they were born, raised and died before Jesus wwalked the earth... should just automatically go to hell? How could they have accepted without knowing he even existed?

Respond to my inbox? Is there an inbox here or is it the one of my provied e-mail addy? I looked in both of my e-mails and did not see anything related to you in them. My most reviewed e-mail address is:
[email protected]

martinlawrencescott

Servant Prince
Apr 6, 2011
Ventura, California
"Only the elect? Please examine the reasoning I gave that everyone who ever lived before the time Jesus walked the earth sould be given the opporrtunity to hear the truth of Jesus that they can accept Christ. Or do you tink all those that had no chance to accept Jesus, because they were born, raised and died before Jesus wwalked the earth... should just automatically go to hell? How could they have accepted without knowing he even existed?"

I wasn't talking about receiving the gospel in this context. Read through some of Hebrews 11 with me.

The book of Hebrews describes in chapter 11:

[sup]39 [/sup]These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised, [sup]40 [/sup]since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

This has to do with what we're talking about. Right before this it names many (not a complete list) of those who were faithful to the end, but were never able to sacrifice their lives for Christ. It has to do with what "made perfect" means.

Oh ya, Terry,

Your inbox for this site is where people from this site can message you and you can receive it. It's up at the top of the webpage. It's the envelope looking thing that should have red numbers by it (by now anyway), next to your name when you log in. I think you're only notified of responses by email if you activate that. I haven't but I think that is one of the features available; could be wrong.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Tribulations is down the hall, take the most right then after you pass the operation room (their operating on someones mortal wound) 3 doors past the employees lounge, watch out for the all red heifer (someone told her why she is here) and a maximum of 1010 days after the begining of the Daily Sacrifice, next to the holy water fountain, please stop and take a drink.

without humor... no one would laugh.