How do you find time for forums?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Hi all:I was wondering if you participate of forums like this one piecemeal throughout the day like I usually do? For example, I am off from work today. My wife is the one who oftentimes mows several acres of our hill (she's not fat like me and does not strain the mower like I do when taking the hill--- I do around the house oftentimes instead). Around the perimeter is a lot of wooded areas and branches often encroach and hit her in the face. Then I walk around my whole property with clippers and cut them down. Today I was on this forum at breakfast time. Then I went down from 10:15 to 11:30 to cut branches. Now I'm taking a break and I'll come on the forum. After lunch, I'll go down again and check back here on the forum later this afternoon. Y'all get the idea I think.Is that how most of us here do it? Or do we allot certain times or days to contribute only?

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
I dunno, whenever I get some free time I usually visit. My typical work day is either 7:30-4 or 10-7:30 So I just try to make the time. I usually only check if someone responded to my posts, read new ones, and reply to any Private messages. What makes you ask Tim? Get too much free time today?
smile.gif

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
I am self-employed and work out out of my home office. Two of my three computers are on almost 24 hours a day. I often have four windows open on each. Currently one of them is set to this web site. I also have two web sites, one forum and a chat room of my own.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Red_Letters88;54550)
I dunno, whenever I get some free time I usually visit. My typical work day is either 7:30-4 or 10-7:30 So I just try to make the time. I usually only check if someone responded to my posts, read new ones, and reply to any Private messages. What makes you ask Tim? Get too much free time today?
smile.gif

I think sometimes my wife thinks I have too much free time on the computer.
biggrin.gif
But in actuality, I use it at my break times, or like now when I am getting up and eating breakfast. It's better to type on a forum than eat my egg sandwich looking at four walls or the newspaper. But before computers, that's what we did.

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
Well don't you worry time. I go back to school in like 6 weeks and then I can PM you all kinds of math stuff that is totally confusing me and then you have to option of doing...whatever or writing a very extensive explination of what i am suppost to be doing.
smile.gif

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(followerofchrist;54841)
Well don't you worry time. I go back to school in like 6 weeks and then I can PM you all kinds of math stuff that is totally confusing me and then you have to option of doing...whatever or writing a very extensive explination of what i am suppost to be doing.
smile.gif

I'm here for math help if you need me. I like that kind of stuff!
smile.gif