How does one evaluate a testimony?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF your encounter is with this all inclusive love jesus who seemeth to accepts sins , THEN ITS FALSE and RUN LIKE HELL
the other way from it . PEROID .
JESUS aint gonna appear and tell ya homosexaulity is fine and you were made that way .
NOR is HE gonna appear to you as a winning lotto ticket to get much money
nor is He gonna appear and tell ya , HEY no need to beleive on me , buddists and all
are fine so long as they do some good works and you all join as one and find common ground . ALL A SHAM .
And marvel not , cause satan himself CAN APPEAR as an angel of light and bring one to another jesus . HIS MINSITIRS do it all the time .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I came to Christ at age 13. For 3 years, I'd been hearing Jesus call my name, and speaking to my heart, revealing Himself to me. I would be walking down the street with not the best intentions (age 10), and He was calling me by name, wooing my heart, telling me He loved me and that the life I knew wasn't His plan for me. This went on for 3 years.
Seeds....
Going back before I began hearing the voice of the Lord calling me...

I was age 6, and there was a little country church in our area. The pastor and his wife would come and pick up my mother and us three kids (myself, and my older sister and younger brother) for church on Sunday mornings. That went on for maybe a few months. But during that time, my sister had a memory verse which she repeated over and over so many times that I also memorized it.

Revelation 3:20

[20]Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Many traumas came my way, but that little seed stayed with me even though I had no clue what it meant.

We moved away from there. And after a ritual that I was subjected to at age 7, I "lost" 3 whole years of my life that I have slowly recovered. One day I was 7 living in one small town, and the next, I was age 10 living in a new home and a different town. It was during this time that I began hearing His voice calling me .....knocking on the door.

Isaiah 55:11

[11]So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
It is the truth what I've said that I live under threat because I turned to Christ (at age 13) and have broken their programming that was forced upon me from birth and speak out to expose them. These are a few of the photos that I have taken as documentation when I suffer punishments from the cult. I have shared these and more with select people on this forum, a medical professional who I see on a regular basis, and local friends. Other photos would not be appropriate to share publicly. The last one was taken by a trusted friend .....bruises on my ribs/back.

If you want to disregard ....fine. But this is enough. Do you understand? I am under enough than to be attacked by people who name the name of Christ. I am not a liar. You come back after you've suffered .....even unto death if need be ....for your testimony in Christ. Until then, I don't see any value unless your purpose is to do satan's work and add to persecution of a sister in Christ.

@amigo de christo
@Lambano
@Heart2Soul
@Debp
@teamventure

You have my deepest sympathy dear sister. I am praying for you and won't tolerate people on here persecuting you on top of what you already experienced.
Shalom!