How Far Will They Go Before Action is Taken?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Back to your daughter and the hospital where she works. Do not take it the wrong way again. Does your daughter know exactly what types of diseases these patients are in the ICUs for, and if they are actually there for this so-called virus? And I have more questions to ask of her...

If she could do a video of what she is experiencing for all to see then that would go along way with her becoming a credible source.

The truth is I do not need to expose something. We have a member of our church in hospital possibly dying of covid-19 having to have a trachostomy. Another lady lost her husband to the virus.

There is not some great exposure that needs to be done, just a warning of credibility of a group of believers who want an alternative story to what is infront of them. My experience of 9/11 deniers, flat earthers, illuminate followers, is they are happy in their beliefs, which is fine.

I will just state why I do not agree, and leave it at that.
The ironic thing about hospitals is they treat ill people. If there are no ill people amen. What people want in truth is raising of lock down and an excuse to say why the reason for lock down is false.

What I love about the internet, is we put our perspective and people make their minds up. Over time the truth will come out.
Unless the illuminate are in control, except Trump is president, which means someone else is actually pulling the strings. :)

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth is I do not need to expose something. We have a member of our church in hospital possibly dying of covid-19 having to have a trachostomy. Another lady lost her husband to the virus.

There is not some great exposure that needs to be done, just a warning of credibility of a group of believers who want an alternative story to what is infront of them. My experience of 9/11 deniers, flat earthers, illuminate followers, is they are happy in their beliefs, which is fine.

The ironic thing about hospitals is they treat ill people. If there are no ill people amen. What people want in truth is raising of lock down and an excuse to say why the reason for lock down is false.

What I love about the internet, is we put our perspective and people make their minds up. Over time the truth will come out.
Unless the illuminate are in control, except Trump is president, which means someone else is actually pulling the strings. :)

Good luck with your comfortable truth...APAK

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That investigation into the Wuhan project is not going to go anywhere. That project got started to study SARS and other coronaviruses, and funding continued during the Trump administration for a while (I'm not sure how long).

What is unfortunate about these allegations about China is that they are worsening relations between the US and China. We used to co-operate with China when we could. China is winning the PR war now since they've sent medical supplies to many countries while the US often did nothing.

Add the fact that the American navy in the Pacific could almost be called crippled, and China continues to take aggressive actions about territory they claim. Our traditional allies are looking at us and asking if it would be smarter to ally themselves with China. Trump also ditched American participation in the Pacific trade agreement, again leaving the US with less influence; and Obama's motive for wanting that treaty to curb the rising Chinese influence in the area since an alliance is always stronger than trying to go it on your own.

I also wonder how Trump can succeed at negotiating a new trade treaty with China. I agree with him on that. I see a fairer trade treaty as an essential factor in insuring financial stability in the US.
Had to do some chores...
So check this...I promise I am not fishing to prove my point...I would rather be wrong.
New Coronavirus Emerges From Bats in China, Devastates Young Swine | NIH: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Now this is a government article.

Reactions: Giuliano

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Good luck with your comfortable truth...APAK

How can dying from Covid-19 be comfortable?
Do you think economic collapse and starvation is something that is easy to face?

Unfortunately we think because we have done so much and overcome, we can overcome this level of disruption.
I pray that God in His mercy helps us show love and hope, meeting the needs of others and sees us take responsibility of how we can give to others.
God bless you

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you for your input....I want this thread to be fair and balanced and for all to have a voice...so we have two sides of the story presented....shall we pray and ask His side?
Amen!
In fact I am logging off for awhile to pray.
God Bless!

Reactions: amadeus

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray that God in His mercy helps us show love and hope, meeting the needs of others and sees us take responsibility of how we can give to others.
God bless you

I ain't relying on "mercy", I'm using my BEST EFFORTS to ENSURE that my PURSE, BAG, and SWORD, are prepared to meet any contingency, -- including any adversary who doesn't weigh enough (needing a few ounces more); and provisioned to help my "neighbor":

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

Or I might simply cross my fingers and hope for the best, -- while reclining on the sofa, watching Oprah®, eating a bags of Lays®, and drinking a Pepsi®.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had to do some chores...
So check this...I promise I am not fishing to prove my point...I would rather be wrong.
New Coronavirus Emerges From Bats in China, Devastates Young Swine | NIH: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Now this is a government article.
That article looked straightforward to me. It's probably accurate. Lots of viruses do emerge in China. I think it makes sense then for various countries to help fund research and aid research there. If a facility in China can identify a new virus quickly, I think the whole world may benefit. The sooner it's identified, the sooner work on a vaccine can start. China may have been slower than we might wish now in retrospect in handling the latest Covid virus; but they did provide data to the WHO and CDC so people around the world could tackle the vaccine problem.

You can see the advantage if a new strain of virus could be contained in China for about a year or even a few months. It would probably escape sooner or later, but it would be wonderful if scientists had time to develop a vaccine before it spread out to other countries. If no vaccine was found, odds are some kind of treatment could be found. Thus I think we need better co-operation with China; and I think the money given to that research facility was a good idea, a sound investment.

I also think the world needs to put more pressure on China to curb their wet markets. If it was only Chinese getting sick and dying, it would be their business alone; but it affects the whole world. Similarly the world needs to invest in Africa in areas where people depend on bushmeat. Some diseases could be prevented if the people there had other sources of protein that they could afford. Part of the bushmeat problem is economic, and part is cultural or even superstition. Superstition needs tackled so people don't believe things like if you want a clever child, a pregnant woman should eat chimp meat. If you want a strong one, she should eat gorilla meat.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hardly post anything concerning politics but I can't help but share this and ask How?
How do these people keep getting away with this wreckless experimentation on the innocent victims here on earth?

Good question. They know how to get to us now, use fear because even fear is more powerful than peoples belief in Christ.

I agree but this was indisputable as to what this person said.....a sudden outbreak in the next administration? This implies that it was intentional...but I don't know for sure....I just know government has become so corrupt that I don't trust any of them.

It was very intentional and I can tell you I will never believe any and I mean any Government figure anymore, they are not trustworthy and lie all the time

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe this.

1. There has been an evil conspiracy by Bill and Melinda Gates (supported no doubt by all the Left Liberals and Globalists Elites) to use vaccines of all kinds in order to KILL OFF populations, particularly in the third world. Gates has already run into trouble with the Indian government many years ago, and it is a wonder that he is not already behind bars.

2. There is now more than enough evidence to show that WHO, China, CDC, NIH, IHME, Gates, Soros, Fauci, Birx, and the head of CDC were were all colluding and conspiring to bring about PANDEMIC OF GLOBAL PROPORTIONS through corona virus. You simply have to connect the dots and examine the history of all these people and how billions of dollars are been invested to destroy America and the West.

3. The goal of this pandemic was to (1) shut down Western countries (which happened), (2) destroy economies and jobs (which also happened), (3) curtail civil liberties and introduce a police state (which also happened), and (4) give China supremacy over the West. The Director General of WHO was a Marxist working hand-in-glove with the CCP, and has been rewarded with several million dollars just yesterday.

I will continue with this later.

To boot Gates and the rest (WHO, CDC, CHINA, NIH, IHME, FAUCI, BRIX and the rest had a drill with the exact scenario in October of last year, they mapped out how to respond, how to shutdown jobs, and how to silence Churches and the WHO was chosen as the gateway of information. Now YouTube has come out and said they will demonetize and remove any video going against the WHO and Facebook is doing the same. When will people wake up and fight for their freedom

Reactions: APAK

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good question. The answer is very simple but it takes guts to implement it.
We need to unite as one in corporate prayer.
Many people with one voice....
If My people who are called by my name will humble themselves and repent and turn from their sins I will hear their prayers and heal their land....(I didn't look up the scripture so if I misquoted any part can you add it in?)

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To boot Gates and the rest (WHO, CDC, CHINA, NIH, IHME, FAUCI, BRIX and the rest had a drill with the exact scenario in October of last year, they mapped out how to respond, how to shutdown jobs, and how to silence Churches and the WHO was chosen as the gateway of information. Now YouTube has come out and said they will demonetize and remove any video going against the WHO and Facebook is doing the same. When will people wake up and fight for their freedom
You don't believe in free enterprise? You want the government to dictate to YouTube and Facebook what they can and cannot do?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can dying from Covid-19 be comfortable?
Do you think economic collapse and starvation is something that is easy to face?

Unfortunately we think because we have done so much and overcome, we can overcome this level of disruption.
God bless you
Look, I'll give you your response I believe you desire. Whether it is really true that a loved one or another you know is dying from this 'virus' or from an unfortunate new ailment, a known natural cause or from a common or underlining condition, then I offer my deepest sympathies and regret. It is very regrettable. Including the employment and failing economic conditions in the UK and elsewhere.

The point to be made and in the long-term even more significant and destructive than your or even my current personal situation or outlook is the one I attempted to bring to your attention before.

BL FM: There are false leaders and their followers, and then there are leaders of truth and their followers. And then there are those stuck in indecision, sometimes plagued the most by panic and fear. They represent most people today, as they were yesterday, and the day before that, throughout the history of man. The neutral good people that do not harm anyone. They have weakness in faith and spirit and are easily disposable in either camp. They are lukewarm, neither hot or cold. They are a waste to even our Creator. Which one are you of the three I just mentioned? (rhetorical if you wish) Time is ticking and many want to just wait it out and stay non-committal, a civilian, in this spiritual war for our souls.

Bless you and family as I see you are having tough times,

APAK

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't believe in free enterprise? You want the government to dictate to YouTube and Facebook what they can and cannot do?
Free enterprise is regulated...and if it is for public use it has to be without prejudice or bias....

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Free enterprise is regulated...and if it is for public use it has to be without prejudice or bias....
I think people are required to agree to legal terms before joining and posting on social media sites. Should those terms be abolished? Should we say everyone should be free to post whatever he likes?

What is public use? If your electrical or water company discriminates against you, that's one thing. Those are essential and thus regulated for the good of the public. Are YouTube and Facebook essential? Can you live without them? Are people forced to use them?

What's next? Telling churches they must accept anyone who wants to become a member?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think people are required to agree to legal terms before joining and posting on social media sites. Should those terms be abolished? Should we say everyone should be free to post whatever he likes?

What is public use? If your electrical or water company discriminates against you, that's one thing. Those are essential and thus regulated for the good of the public. Are YouTube and Facebook essential? Can you live without them? Are people forced to use them?

What's next? Telling churches they must accept anyone who wants to become a member?
A church is exempt...it is not an enterprise it is a nonprofit religious organization that is separate from the state's governing laws...
And I know you know that:)

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

An interesting theory. But do you really think the world will close down because of a made up problem.
It does not take much for people to know a virus can wipe us out. Before China close down, people laughed.
But China, building a hospital in 2 weeks, stopping cities, stopping movement and because only of a virus.

Then ill people appear round the world, then in hospitals, then dying, in large numbers, overwhelming hospitals in Italy, then in other european cities, then in the US. And then New York overtakes any other location in the world.

Now if you think this can be planned, I have to laugh, because it is just nuts. The people who are speaking are doctors, are hospitals, are people dedicated to saving lives, and who have no reason to lie.

Since SARS and MERS the world knew a pandemic would come. And now it has. And they had to prepare, but they actually have not prepared enough. Not enough ventilators, not enough to slow the disease so it could take its toll and then we conquer it. All they have done is slow it, and count the first phase. There is no cure, there is no containment, or elimination, just a pause in the storm. They hoped they could slow it, but in reality only a small number have been infected and its not isolated. The problem is when the next wave comes it will be worse. Unless a vaccine works. So it is too early to say we are out of anything.

And if any group wants to fight isolation, why. We can talk on the internet, zoom, communicate. This is not censorship or control of thought or belief just separation. Time to think, time to find the Lord in the inner room.
God bless you