How Free Will Destroys the Gospel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

Please be specific. Generic apologies don't hack it.
I'm only aware of the faults you find and point out in me. So I apologize for all of these. And also thank you for helping me discover all of my shortcomings.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
You show me your shortcomings first.
obv i do not suffer fools gladly, Dave, which is even stated in such a way as to illustrate, see.
iow i tend to look down on certain ppl, or after a certain point, and even thinking in passing of someone as a "fool" is bad practice, as i have not walked in their shoes, and this can only make communication with them all the harder. Assuming there was any communication to begin with of course

your turn

Reactions: amadeus
D

Dave L

obv i do not suffer fools gladly, Dave, which is even stated in such a way as to illustrate, see.
iow i tend to look down on certain ppl, or after a certain point, and even thinking in passing of someone as a "fool" is bad practice, as i have not walked in their shoes, and this can only make communication with them all the harder. Assuming there was any communication to begin with of course

your turn
I have a tendency to look up to people that I probably shouldn't. I consider myself the worst example of loathing and others better than myself.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
“Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.” (Philippians 2:3) (KJV 1900)
so, just so you know Dave, i am not mocking you bc it is fun for me, ok. I get that you are most likely just a guileless person that would naturally be attracted to the idea of God, and so naturally your inclination would be to seek what our people call a "church." And that in your opinion you are honoring this verse, right. Iow you don't recognize that manipulating and deflecting and ignoring ppl when it suits you is not honoring the v at all; and don't get me wrong here, i do not care if you change Dave, even a little bit, what you believe right now is fine with me ok.

Last edited:
D

Dave L

so, just so you know Dave, i am not mocking you bc it is fun for me, ok. I get that you are most likely just a guileless person that would naturally be attracted to the idea of God, and so naturally your inclination would be to seek what our people call a "church." And that in your opinion you are honoring this verse, right
Thank you for your kind appraisal...

Reactions: Nancy and bbyrd009

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm only aware of the faults you find and point out in me. So I apologize for all of these. And also thank you for helping me discover all of my shortcomings.

Are you ignoring me Dave? Your poster not showing up in the alerts and you don't talk to me anymore.