How Free Will Destroys the Gospel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

I do, you do not and the KJV still is a problematic translation as shown here and in Genesis.
It is always good to compare translations, which I always do on critical matters. But even the lexicons and dictionaries affirm the KJV is correct in this matter.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Paul says grace, James says works, which is it, we debate it back and forth forever.
that is the definition of "Galileans" i guess, ya, "circuit builders" or "circuit riders," something like that

odds that the post below will ever be addressed; <0%

Last edited:

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
He obeyed the eternal Two Great Commandments of love for God and people. And automatically fulfilled the temporary lesser law called the Ten Commandments.

and you dont think people should follow this example of Jesus?

Reactions: bbyrd009

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The kingdom is spiritual and present now. But only the born again can see it. When Jesus returns on the last day He sits on his throne in the New Heavens and Earth AKA Israel's restoration (the resurrection/rapture of believers).

I'll stick with the bible, not amillennialism.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If one must be born again to see it, how so?
You the to read more carefully.

Presently the kingdom is spiritual. In the future it will descend from heaven physically.

In the New Jerusalem we are physical
It is always good to compare translations, which I always do on critical matters. But even the lexicons and dictionaries affirm the KJV is correct in this matter.
I have noticed the other translations, meaning paraphrases, you quote are all based on the King James version.

Strong's does not confirm the King James version.

Such as the NET are not translations. They are paraphrases.

D

Dave L

You the to read more carefully.

Presently the kingdom is spiritual. In the future it will descend from heaven physically.

In the New Jerusalem we are physical

I have noticed the other translations, meaning paraphrases, you quote are all based on the King James version.

Strong's does not confirm the King James version.

Such as the NET are not translations. They are paraphrases.
So KJV is better? I agree....

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Find one verse where Jesus mentions a millennial kingdom? = Zero verses = He is Amillennial.
You wanna play that game?

You find verse worry ever talks about amillennialism.

And of course you will not accept anything from Christ appointed apostles, which means you reject the bible.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
If you want to keep the Ten Commandments, you cannot heat your house on Saturday in the winter.

i dont remember any command forbidding us from using heat on the sabbath. here is a command im failure with, we are forbidden to murder one another. please explain why such a command is a problem?

Reactions: bbyrd009
D

Dave L

i dont remember any command forbidding us from using heat on the sabbath. here is a command im failure with, we are forbidden to murder one another. please explain why such a command is a problem?
There are a zillion appendages to the law you must keep if you keep any of it. Including no ham sandwiches or lobster in a warm house on Saturday.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The 10 commandments contain so no such commitment.

Depending on how you heat your home, mosaic law did.

Last edited:
D

Dave L

There are a zillion appendages to the law you must keep if you keep any of it. Including no ham sandwiches or lobster in a warm house on Saturday.
The Law had over 300 bylaws including strict Sabbath rules. No yard work, no heating your house or cooking. All violations punishable by death.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
bc he does not know what Law means, as his subsequent posts reflect i guess