How Free Will Destroys the Gospel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
There are a zillion appendages to the law you must keep if you keep any of it.
not true
The Law had over 300 bylaws including strict Sabbath rules.
"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy"

how many bylaws you see in there Dave?
Does your nation have any laws that you are required to keep under this Commandment? No?
then see how you are jerking yourself here, ok, you are only proving that you don't know which Law applies. Here you can prevaricate and obstruct and deflect ok, but try all that crap with a cop and see what happens lol.

D

Dave L

not true
"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy"

how many bylaws you see in there Dave?
“For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.” (Galatians 5:3–4) (KJV 1900)

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
“For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.” (Galatians 5:3–4) (KJV 1900)
ok we'll just ignore that you are still avoiding for now, and are constitutionally incapable of directly addressing a post:
ooh Dave then you are boned huh, bc you are circumcised, isn't that correct?
pls stop Dave, when you find yourself in a hole and holding a shovel, ok, i mean that's only common sense?

i did not invoke being justified by the law,
keeping the law is not being justified by the law,
and keeping the law is still not being under the law,
these are 3 diff and distinct things Dave

and ps fwiw i could demonstrate how you are both under the law and seek to be justified by it, even as you counsel not keeping it, Dave, and i would not need your assent to do this, it would be self-evident i guess. Is this your pref?

Bc see, i don't need you to answer whether you are circumcised or not, Dave, ok?

Last edited:
D

Dave L

ok we'll just ignore that you are still avoiding for now, and are constitutionally incapable of directly addressing a post:

ooh Dave then you are boned huh, bc you are circumcised, isn't that correct?

pls stop Dave, when you find yourself in a hole and holding a shovel, ok, i mean that's only common sense?
i did not invoke being justified by the law, keeping the law is not being justified by the law, and keeping the law is still not being under the law, these are 3 diff and distinct things Dave
Keep in mind, circumcision is not found in the Ten Commandments, but it obligates you to keep all of the law including rigid sabbath restrictions no one can keep in the northern hemisphere.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Good old KJV

Galatians 5:3-4 New International Version (NIV)
3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Keep in mind, circumcision is not found in the Ten Commandments, but it obligates you to keep all of the law including rigid sabbath restrictions no one can keep in the northern hemisphere.
no it doesn't Dave, you do not know what you are talking about, and if you ever responded to a post you would discover what everyone else who is reading this already knows, ok. Namely that...

you are circumcised, Dave.

now isn't this correct?

D

Dave L

no it doesn't Dave, you do not know what you are talking about, and if you ever responded to a post you would discover what everyone else who is reading this already knows, ok. Namely that...

now isn't this correct?
Circumcision in regard to the law made one a Jew.

D

Dave L

Good old KJV

Galatians 5:3-4 New International Version (NIV)
3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.
Same message..........

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Genesis 17:9-14 New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
9 Then God said to Abraham, ‘As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner – those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.’

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Dave, do you think this is like new info for me or something?
Stop deflecting and answer the post maybe Dave
one time, for a change
"in regard to the law" do you think there was any other kind of literal circumcision, Dave?

ps, you get so much grief bc you choose to Stand where you are standing ok, not bc you are right or wrong necessarily

D

Dave L

But but in modern English

No need to interpret
Most of my memory work is in the KJV over a 40+ year period. So I can grab a quick reference form memory and compare it with several other translations. It works well for me.

D

Dave L

Dave, do you think this is like new info for me or something? Stop deflecting and answer the post maybe Dave
one time, for a change

ps, you get so much grief bc you choose to Stand where you are standing ok, not bc you are right or wrong necessarily
If you want to keep the law, try to stick to the southern States.

D

Dave L

Genesis 17:9-14 New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
9 Then God said to Abraham, ‘As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner – those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.’
And any not circumcised were cut off. Jesus abolished circumcision cutting off all unbelieving Jews from Israel. Only those circumcised in heart remained.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If you want to keep the law, try to stick to the southern States.
ok, if you want to be assured of your place in hell, keep quoting ppl to pontificate at them while completely ignoring their posts i guess. i got grass growing out front, see ya ok

ps if you don't want to keep the law, any state is more than happy to put you in prison where you belong, ok

D

Dave L

ok, if you want to be assured of your place in hell, keep quoting ppl to pontificate at them while completely ignoring their posts i guess. i got grass growing out front, see ya ok
When's the last time you had ham & eggs? Lobster? wore mixed fabric? Cut the corners of your beard?????

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
When's the last time you had ham & eggs? Lobster? wore mixed fabric? Cut the corners of your beard?????
none of those are in the civil code that i am required to follow Dave, nor are they in the Decalogue that it descends from ok bro
you are quoting ancient Israeli Civil law, the Mishmash or whatever, the law of sin and death? that we have all been freed from?

ps, notice how i am directly addressing your post here? now you try :)

now isn't this correct?

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most of my memory work is in the KJV over a 40+ year period. So I can grab a quick reference form memory and compare it with several other translations. It works well for me.
Your claims say otherwise.
And any not circumcised were cut off. Jesus abolished circumcision cutting off all unbelieving Jews from Israel. Only those circumcised in heart remained.
But you said it was not a part of law, which a RR covenant most assuredly is.