How many people do you know got THE DREADED SANTA SYNDROME?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
WHAT ABOUT SANTA. WHY DOES HE EXIST WHY CANNOT I FIND HIS WORKSHOP AT THE NORTH POLE. WHY DOES NOT SANTA COME DOWN THE CHIMNEY

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some years ago, there was a day in which I knew something significant had changed, when a little girl, maybe 3, tucked herself behind her mother's legs, shyly looking up at me, her little voice, "Mommy, it Santa Claus!"

Much love!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, years ago when our grand children were little... I hadn't been convicted by the Lord yet that there was anything wrong with Christmas.

My wife wanted to get something for each family member and soon I noticed we had spent over $3000 on presents.... when I noticed that, the Lord convicted me and I knew right then there was something bad wrong with this.

So, I began to pray about it and search the scriptures and found out this is not of the Lord.

Every time I think about the birth of Jesus I give thanks and celebrate His birth, but I don't do the Christmas thing anymore.