• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Reader,

There is a type of carnal believer who would teach that the only difference between an unbeliever's behavior, and a Christian's walk, is that the Christian feels guilty and condemned about still doing what they were doing as an unbeliever, and the unbeliever, enjoys it.

So, we reject the : "well, we are all going to fall into sin, and so, expect it", = carnal minded, Cross rejecting, Devil's theology.

The fact is, God didnt save anyone to confess and sin and repeat.
So, that "theology" that infects forums and churches, is "of the Devil". it is "Anti-Cross".
And that teaching...,, that "you're going to sin, so expect it", is worldwide heresy regarding the Body of Christ.

So, the reason a person is stuck in Romans 7 and Galatians 5:17.... the "that which i hate i will do" issue... is mainly based on not understanding that the born again are become "dead to sin"., and "made free from it"., having become "the righteousness of God, in Christ".

How?
= By Christ's finished work being imputed to you, and .....that includes the Sacrifice of Christ on The Cross.

See, for us to be delivered from the desire to engage in Carnal behavior. (works of the flesh)...., we have to be relieved of sin consciousness, and we have to be freed from the Dominion of the Law.

Its Happened !

The born again, are "not under the law", and by being In Christ, we have become "under Grace". "One with God".

Sin, is not found "in Christ".. As there is no sin in Christ and all the born again are "in Christ".

So, what is the issue?
Its very simple..
The flesh, is empowered to desire carnality , when you try to stop sinning by will power. And that is because when you try to stop your flesh, you are resurrecting it, and Paul told you that "the old man of sin is crucified with Christ" and to "Reckon it dead".
You're not doing that, if you are existing in "that which i hate i do".
You are bringing it back to life, and it wants to have some carnal time.
And then, you try to stop, and that makes it stronger. That makes is worse.

So, the way to stop..... is to stop trying to stop, and instead recognize that your righteousness is complete, and your old man of sin is dead.

See that MIND?
That mind is deliverance.
That Mind is to "walk in the spirit".

Now, let me test you.. so that you can understand how far you have to change your mind into right FAITH, so that the "lust to carnality", is tamed, and then fades....

Here is the test.

So, If this offends you, then that is how far you are away from being "made free" from your self righteousness, that is causing your carnality to continue.
Paul said you are "in the Flesh"... and that is the "mind of the Flesh".

A.) Now....Say to yourself......>"I am the righteousness of God in Christ" "I am THE Righteousness of God......In Christ'..... "I... AM THE..... Righteousness of God, in Christ".

See that?
That is every born again CHRISTian. according to GOD.

And if that makes you upset to even think it, much less believe it, or say it, then that is how far you are from understanding God's Grace, and that is why you are "".... "sin, .. Confess, and Repeat" = for 10- 50 yrs, now.

You have to get your MIND of FAITH in line with God's eternal perspective of you.
He sees ALL the born again as "MADE Righteous"... forever. = "I am the righteousness of God, in Christ"

"As Jesus IS....so are the born again, IN This World"....

You have to not only get this revelation, but you have to maintain it, as its a "spiritual warfare" understanding that your flesh will try to replace with SELF righteousness, and that is the cause of the flesh/lust problem, to begin with.... reader.

Now, are you wanting out of your flesh?

Go to Hebrews 13:9.

Do what it says to do with your heart, and always do it......Always.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

In Galatians Paul says... to the born again who are DECEIVED....

"who has Bewitched you"..."that you no longer obey the Truth".

Now, the Truth, is that the Born again Christian is become "The righteousness of GOD.. in Christ".

The TRUTH, is that the day you believed in Christ, and were saved.... born again, God gave you "the Gift of Righteousness" and you became "the righteousness of God in Christ".. if you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious.

So, to be IN CHRIST, is to become the "righteousness of God in Christ" or you could not be joined to God and Christ as "spiritually Born again".

The Heretics, will come to you, reader, and say...."dont believe the truth... instead .... what you are to do, is believe that you are going to commit works of the flesh. ,,confess, and repeat", as that is what heretics teach as CHRISTianity.

Paul said that once you are deceived by them, you are "fallen from Grace"... "Bewitched", and are "in The Flesh", and once you are in it, you are going to find that situation has you under its power,..... this one....>"that which i hate i do", until you get your Mind of Faith in agreement with God's perspective of you, as having become "the righteousness of God In Christ".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Christ is our Righteousness.
So, to be "in Christ" is to have become "the Righteousness of God in Christ".
There is no sin found there.