• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No, that seems to be your obsession.

I spoke of that in a thread that has long been buried. I even mentioned that I was embarrassed by it. .

I missed your confession.
I guess the post was buried and i didnt see it.
Could be.

And the reason i bring it up is because, how can you think such a thing?
Listen, ive written over 200 Threads since im here, and what does that make me?
It makes me a member that has written over 200 Thread's here.
My Call, is not based on this Forum, and my Work is simply the fruit of my call.
I say that im a "teacher", but i dont ever say im the only one, and i would never say im this Fourm's only Teacher.

So, im trying to understand, since you self appointed yourself, what makes you think like this, because its an obvious overflow of your theology of self effort, in general.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold do not listen to @justbyfaith

His theology (as he put it - HIS theology) is faulty and leavened.

LISTEN TO THE WORD OF GOD!
Thank God!

@Behold should not learn YOUR theology.

@Michiah-Imla, et tu?

You only say that because of our disagreement over John 8:24.

I suppose that I have made a lot of enemies by preaching the truth here...

So I do not consider it a fluke that many would come against me with statements like this.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This applies to people who are not saved.

1 John 1:7-9
...the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

But if we deny the cleansing blood and say this:

[8]... we have no sin

Then we are deceived and the truth (Christ) is not in us.

But:

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

And we fulfill these words:

1 John 3:9
Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin

It’s extraordinary how abused and twisted the writings of 1 John are by mainstream Christianity.

So let me make certain i understand what you are trying to teach.

My Paraphrase of your ideas.

you are correct that 1Jn 1:8 is not directed at the Born again, but, are you still saying that by denying that the blood cleanses us, we can't say we have no sin?

So, are you saying that as long as we don't deny that Jesus's blood cleanses us, we are kept cleansed and have no sin?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You only say that because of our disagreement over John 8:24

That’s a major issue. You call to question other’s salvation based on believing Jesus is God. This is unscriptural.

But you are not my enemy. I hope one of us gets enlightened on any errors there may be.

And I think you’re off on the understanding of 1 John 1:8 as well (not surprising as many misunderstand that passage).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I missed your confession.
I guess the post was buried and i didnt see it.
Could be.

And the reason i bring it up is because, how can you think such a thing?
Listen, ive written over 200 Threads since im here, and what does that make me?
It makes me a member that has written over 200 Thread's here.
My Call, is not based on this Forum, and my Work is simply the fruit of my call.
I say that im a "teacher", but i dont ever say im the only one, and i would never say im this Fourm's only Teacher.

So, im trying to understand, since you self appointed yourself, what makes you think like this, because its an obvious overflow of your theology of self effort, in general.
I do not say that I am the forum's only teacher, either.

I have said that there is a sub-church within christianityboards called Mustard Seed Fellowship, which was (perhaps still is) my vision for an internet church. There may be other sub-sections of the boards who follow a different teacher, for all I know.

There are obviously people here who are speaking perverse things in order to draw disciples after themselves; not sparing the flock.

I truly care that these people are being led astray by false teachers. I believe that you are one of them, @Behold. @Blood Bought 1953 is another.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I do not say that I am the forum's only teacher, either.

I have said that there is a sub-church within christianityboards called Mustard Seed Fellowship, which was (perhaps still is) my vision for an internet church. There may be other sub-sections of the boards who follow a different teacher, for all I know.

There are obviously people here who are speaking perverse things in order to draw disciples after themselves; not sparing the flock.

I truly care that these people are being led astray by false teachers. I believe that you are one of them, @Behold. @Blood Bought 1953 is another.

God help the people that come to your forum, as you wont be helping them with your gospel of water+works.

Let me show you how to spot a heretic.
A heretic argues their gospel of works, against the Grace of God, and cannot see this, yet, everything they post, is "works, self effort, water, commandment keeping, = SELF EFFORT".

Here is how you spot Me.
I always give all Credit to God and Christ for Salvation.
I never, as you do, only give Christ credit for beginning it, and then you give yourself credit for keeping yourself saved......or not.

Deny it if you like, and when you do it again, i'll point it out so that you see yourself again and again.
But with you, it does not help.
You just keep on rejecting Grace and teaching that gospel of self.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God help the people that come to your forum, as you wont be helping them with your gospel of water+works.

Let me show you how to spot a heretic.
A heretic argues their gospel of works, against the Grace of God, and cannot see this, yet, everything they post, is "works, self effort, water, commandment keeping, = SELF EFFORT".

Here is how you spot Me.
I always give all Credit to God and Christ for Salvation.
I never, as you do, only give Christ credit for beginning it, and then you give yourself credit for keeping yourself saved......or not.

Deny it if you like, and when you do it again, i'll point it out so that you see yourself again and again.
But with you, it does not help.
You just keep on rejecting Grace and teaching that gospel of self.
Sorry, I can't help but have Bible verses that apply to what you are saying pop up in my mind so that I cannot believe you.

It's really too bad, isn't it, that my knowledge of the Bible keeps me from believing your gospel and being "saved"?

God must have written His word in such a way as to keep people from coming to the knowledge of the truth if they believe His words...o_O:confused::eek:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An evangelist preaches the law as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ.

That is what you are not getting.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are again misrepresenting me.

I do not preach works except as the result of a living faith.

Is "abiding" not a SELF effort when YOU try to do it to keep from losing your salvation, as YOU= do?
Is confessing sin with your MOUTH to try to get back God's acceptance, not a work you do??
You dont understand this, do you?

Faith in Christ is DEAD, the instant you believe you can lose your salvation.
That's you.

See, your issue is that you do not live here...... Hebrews 13:9

The other is, some horrible charismatic "teacher" messed with your understanding and you later got lost in HEBREWS.
And from that, you became a self savor, convinced that your salvation is only as good as you are.....

Listen, God's Grace is FREE. You dont earn it or keep it.
You didnt shed blood.......>JESUS did.
He is your Salvation. Not water, not abiding, not EFFORT.
Its HIM.
Its CHRIST !
You RECEIVE SALVATION.... and are then justified, sanctified, redeemed and remain so.
Salvation is a Gift.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

That is what you are not getting.

Here is what you are not getting...

God's Grace is FREE. You dont earn it or keep it.
Its HIM.
Its CHRIST !
You RECEIVE SALVATION.... and are then justified, sanctified, redeemed and remain so.
Salvation is a Gift.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

You are not an evangelist, so, once again you like to hear yourself talk about what you know nothing about, at all.
Its why you are on this forum.

Im an evangelist.
Long time.
I dont, and evangelist's don't, use the law.
We are LIGHT BEARERS.....We bring THE LIGHT OF GOD GRACE into the DARKNESS, and this leads and it exposes.
In your case, it exposes.

Here is the call of the evangelist. "the Preaching of the Cross".
See that?
Thats what i do, and on a forum, this is mostly using The Cross to expose the teachers of water and works and self effort.
This is why you have such an issue with me.
Its because i Preach the Cross.
And if you start, it'll be something new.
To "preach the Cross" is to preach the GRACE of GOD, as that IS the Cross, justbyfaith.
The Cross is the GRACE OF GOD.....Literally.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abiding has to do with being connected to the vine.

1 John 2:27 tells us that the anointing teaches us to abide in Him.

1 John 5:18 tells us that the one who is begotten of God "keepeth himself, and the wicked one does not touch him."

Romans 11:20-22 tells us that if we don't continue in His goodness, we will be cut off.

But it has come to the point where in arguing these points of doctrine, the Spirit is not in the exchange because here I am responding to an attack rather than teaching in the moment what the body needs to hear.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are again misrepresenting me.

I do not preach works except as the result of a living faith.

You preach that YOU can lose your salvation.
How many times on this forum?
See, everytime you argue that you can lose your salvation, you are :

1. Rejecting the Cross
2. teaching "another Gospel" of "SELF Saving"

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is what you are not getting...

God's Grace is FREE. You dont earn it or keep it.
Its HIM.
Its CHRIST !
Salvation is a Gift.
I have no problem with these statements as long as they do not amount to the teaching that one continues to be saved when they cease from walking in the goodness of the Lord.

If you are saying that I am truly sanctified and remain so, and that this is practical, then I have no beef with you. I fully acknowledge that such a thing is a free gift (Romans 5:17-19).