• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You preach that YOU can lose your salvation.
How many times on this forum?
See, everytime you argue that you can lose your salvation, you are :

1. Rejecting the Cross
2. teaching "another Gospel" of "SELF Saving"
If that is the case, then Jesus rejected the Cross when He taught us what He taught us in Luke 8:12-13; and Paul rejected the Cross when he taught us what he taught us in Romans 11:20-22.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Romans 11:20-22 tells us that if we don't continue in His goodness, we will be cut off.

Read the verse, fella.

If you continue in HIS GOODNESS.

Not your own.
Not your works.
Not your self abiding.

"if you continue........In GOD's GOODNESS......IN CHRIST'S GOODNESS"....."HIS Goodness"

You teach YOUR GOODNESS is "abiding".
That is not true.

So, what is HIS GOODNESS?
What is it?

Its THE GRACE OF GOD.
So, to be """cut off""" from the Grace of God is to be a CHRIST REJECTOR.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not an evangelist, so, once again you like to hear yourself talk about what you know nothing about, at all.
Its why you are on this forum.

Im an evangelist.
Long time.
I dont, and evangelist's don't, use the law.
We are LIGHT BEARERS.....We bring THE LIGHT OF GOD GRACE into the DARKNESS, and this leads and it exposes.
In your case, it exposes.

Here is the call of the evangelist. "the Preaching of the Cross".
See that?
Thats what i do, and on a forum, this is mostly using The Cross to expose the teachers of water and works and self effort.
This is why you have such an issue with me.
Its because i Preach the Cross.
And if you start, it'll be something new.
To "preach the Cross" is to preach the GRACE of GOD, as that IS the Cross, justbyfaith.
The Cross is the GRACE OF GOD.....Literally.
You are not an evangelist; except for the doctrines of gnosticism.

A real evangelist does indeed utilize the law as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ (Galatians 3:24, Romans 3:20, Psalms 19:7 (kjv)).

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I have no problem with these statements as long as they do not amount to the teaching that one continues to be saved when they cease from walking in the goodness of the Lord.

YOU teach that walking in the goodness of God is you doing it.

"If im good, then im walking in the goodness of God".
"if im not, then im not walking in the Goodness of God".

Thank you MR Self Savor, as once again, the Self Righteousness is GLOWING.

Listen...
"His Goodness", is not YOUR DISCIPLESHIP. Its not your works, Its not your confessing sin. Its not WATER.

"his Goodness" is God's GIFT of Salvation. Its to be born again.
That is how you are always IN GOD'S GOODNESS.
Its because you are kept there by Christ's Blood.

Philippians 1:6

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read the verse, fella.

If you continue in HIS GOODNESS.

Not your own.
Not your works.
Not your self abiding.

"if you continue........In GOD's GOODNESS......IN CHRIST'S GOODNESS"....."HIS Goodness"

You teach YOUR GOODNESS is "abiding".
That is not true.

So, what is HIS GOODNESS?
What is it?

Its THE GRACE OF GOD.
So, to be """cut off""" from the Grace of God is to be a CHRIST REJECTOR.

His goodness is to walk in the love of the Lord that He has shed abroad in your heart if you are truly born again. To continue to receive that love through faith in Him; and to walk in that love.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are not an evangelist; except for the doctrines of gnosticism.

A real evangelist does indeed utilize the law as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ (Galatians 3:24, Romans 3:20, Psalms 19:7 (kjv)).

Its ok if you dont believe im an evangelist.
So, all in good time, Legalist.

And this Gnostic thing...... Well, you have no idea what this is, or what they teach, tho you can run now to WikiPedia if you like.
Whatever...

Also.. you did not post verses that talk about an evangelist using the Law.
You just posted verses that talk about the Law.
So, as i said, an evangelist, does not preach "law", but a legalist does.
That would be you.
And evangelist preaches the Cross and "faith comes by hearing" this Gospel.
Im not surprised that this is new information to you.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"If im good, then im walking in the goodness of God".
"if im not, then im not walking in the Goodness of God".
Why do you think it is that by the law is the knowledge of sin?

It is so that you can gauge whether or not you are walking in the love of the Lord and so you will be able to determine by your life whether you are saved or unsaved (2 Corinthians 13:5).

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
His goodness is .

God's Goodness is God hanging on that Cross, shedding Blood.
This is the True Gospel.
There is no other, including your water, your "church' or your gospel of self effort.

So as i told you.
When you no longer believe that you keep yourself saved, then your Faith has risen.
Not until.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this Gnostic thing...... Well, you have no idea what this is, or what they teach,

But, evidently you do know what they teach...you have studied their material and therefore I am not surprised that you have been deceived by it.

So, as i said, an evangelist, does not preach "law", but a legalist does.

An evangelist, does, in fact, teach the law, as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ.

Gal 3:24, Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Rom 3:20, Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Psa 19:7, The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always give all Credit to God and Christ for Salvation.

Titus 1:16
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Mark 7:6-7
[6] ...This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. [7] Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Beware of these words @Behold

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Why do you think it is the by the law is the knowledge of sin?

It is so that you can gauge whether or not you are walking in the love of the Lord and so you will be able to determine by your life whether you are saved or unsaved (2 Corinthians 13:5).

One strong lesson you need to learn is this.

"The devil COMES, he COMES TO US< as an ANGEL OF LIGHT"< and his "Ministers as the ministers of Righteousness"..

This means that the devil knows, and his children know, how to fake spiritual fruit, ....= "Love".
They also understand how to "sound like" truth while they teach about WATER and WORKS and "losing salvation".
You should know.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Goodness is God hanging on that Cross, shedding Blood.
This is the True Gospel.
There is no other, including your water, your "church' or your gospel of self effort.

So as i told you.
When you no longer believe that you keep yourself saved, then your Faith has risen.
Not until.
Jesus has saved me and keeps me saved; in that He has shed abroad His love in my heart through the Holy Ghost (Romans 5:5).

However, you are what is spoken of in Jude 1:16 and context; for I am certain that you have men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, I am done with this conversation for now. I need to take a break and read the word for a while; and get my mind off of all of the incessant attacks that have been leveled against me recently on these boards.

I know that I am blessed; but I really didn't want to be a Jeremiah who was faithful to his calling but really did not reach anyone with his message in all of his preaching. But it seems to me that this may turn out to be who my ministry is patterned after; because certain false teachers who are very skilled at weaving their webs have very likely convinced the whole boards that what they are preaching is true and that I am some kind of false prophet.

Nevertheless, my reward awaits me on the other side.

Which is not to say that I am giving up any time soon.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you think it is the by the law is the knowledge of sin?

So, I am done with this conversation for now. I need to take a break and read the word for a while; and get my mind off of all of the incessant attacks that have been leveled against me recently on these boards.

I know that I am blessed; but I really didn't want to be a Jeremiah who was faithful to his calling but really did not reach anyone with his message in all of his preaching. But it seems to me that this may turn out to be who my ministry is patterned after; because certain false teachers who are very skilled at weaving their webs have very likely convinced the whole boards that what they are preaching is true and that I am some kind of false prophet.

Nevertheless, my reward awaits me on the other side.

Which is not to say that I am giving up any time soon.

You have much to learn jbf! But I'm gonna help you with it, now that you have my attention.

I'm gonna show you some special favor, son!

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But, evidently you do know what they teach...you have studied their material and therefore I am not surprised that you have been deceived by it.
An evangelist, does, in fact, teach the law, as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ.

Gal 3:24, Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Your verse says the law brings us to Christ, not the Evangelist.
The evangelist preaches the Cross and the conviction of the Holy Spirit does the rest.
I put the Cross in their Hearing, and God puts the Cross in their Heart of Faith.
Im simply a sent messenger, with a message, but it's God who does the Saving and the Resurrecting.
I speak words that are the power of God unto Salvation.
The Seed of the Word....is the power, and the Blood is the means of the Power to save.

And regarding "gnostics".
Still beating that dead horse?
Is your arm tired? It should be by now.
See... You once had a deceived teacher teach you a lot of nonsense regarding gnostics and so forth.
They lied to you. I never have and never will.

Listen carefully., and i'll tell you again..

Gnotics, true Gnosticism, its "Father" is Valentinus. He was a disciple of a disciple of Paul, so history suggests.
He became converted to the reigning philosophy that the Greeks were hosting in that time.
He became a sort of demonic hybrid theologian.
He and gnostics teach that Christ is not necessary, because Sin does not exit.
So, that is the worst teaching, regarding this cult., but there is a lot more.

You became confused with the idea that "in Christ there is no sin found" that i wrote on a few of my early Threads i posted here.
You do not understand this yet, so, you can't hear or see that "ONE with God" means there is no Sin in that situation....ever found again.
All the born again, are "one with God".
Or as i told you in another Thread. Where sin is found, God does not LIVE.
God does not exist with sin around Him..
Ask Satan about that one.
So, Im the Temple of the Holy Spirit, as are all the true Born Again.
God is IN US< the Born Again, so, God does not LIVE where SIN is found, so, it can't be found in "the Temple of the Holy Spirit", or God would not be in us.

Now i understand that you can't hear this or see it, but, keep reading.
Maybe soon....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your verse says the law brings us to Christ, not the Evangelist.
The evangelist preaches the Cross and the conviction of the Holy Spirit does the rest.
The evangelist preaches the law as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ; and the Holy Spirit convicts (brings the knowledge of sin, John 16:8-9) through the law.

Rom 3:20, Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I put the Cross in their Hearing, and God puts the Cross in their Heart of Faith.
Im simply a sent messenger, with a message, but it's God who does the Saving and the Resurrecting.
I speak words that are the power of God unto Salvation.
The Seed of the Word....is the power, and the Blood is the means of the Power to save.

Imagine a doctor who has a remedy for a disease, and goes around telling everyone, "you need this remedy" but does not go into any detail as concerning what the disease is that he has the remedy to.

The doctor who defines the disease and shows his patient the disease and why he needs the remedy is going to have more success touting the remedy than the one who doesn't.

The law shows the sinner that he is diseased...if he can recognize that, he is far more likely to accept the remedy.

The Cross is in fact the remedy...but most people don't like the Cross. They need to be shown why they need it...and that is the law's job as it is brought to bear on the heart by the Holy Spirit.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not an evangelist, so, once again you like to hear yourself talk about what you know nothing about, at all.
Its why you are on this forum.

Im an evangelist.
Long time.
I dont, and evangelist's don't, use the law.
We are LIGHT BEARERS.....We bring THE LIGHT OF GOD GRACE into the DARKNESS, and this leads and it exposes.
In your case, it exposes.

Here is the call of the evangelist. "the Preaching of the Cross".
See that?
Thats what i do, and on a forum, this is mostly using The Cross to expose the teachers of water and works and self effort.
This is why you have such an issue with me.
Its because i Preach the Cross.
And if you start, it'll be something new.
To "preach the Cross" is to preach the GRACE of GOD, as that IS the Cross, justbyfaith.
The Cross is the GRACE OF GOD.....Literally.

The preaching of the Cross is an offense to those that perish....

Reactions: Behold