• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are born again..... (not water baptized only) but BORN AGAIN....
Then there came a moment in your life when you reached out to Jesus with your heart, and God accepted your faith (Justification by Faith) = to give you "the gift of righteousness".
This Gift is God's mercy, and God's mercy "endures forever".

And when this happened, you entered into a eternal covenant with God Almighty, Himself.
Here is what it is...... You trusted God with your Eternal Life, and God honors your Trust, forever.

Now let me show you what has happen to Christianity in the last 40-50 yrs...

Its been taught like this....."Ok, now that God SAVED you, go out there and PROVE YOU ARE WORTH IT, Prove you are growing...or, you can lose your salvaiton".

And Saint, that is exactly wrong.
That is exactly what Christianity is NOT.

Listen....."work out your salvation IN awe and wonder".... does not mean "work to keep it, or work to make yourself worthy, or work to keep yourself worthy".

"working out your salvaiton".... is like Learning how to Paint.. Its to have all the tools available and you learn how to produce something beautiful which is a Holy life being lived for Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Real and Genuine Christian Discipleship is not you doing anything, but rather its God living the Life of Christ through you.
Paul said it this way...>"it is no longer I who live....but its Christ who lives in me".
See that "it is no longer I who lives"?
= That is the SELF WILL, the natural man, the Striving to stop sinning, which is all the self effort of discipleship failure.

Right Believing, is to learn how to live in the available power of Jesus so that you always live in the Victory. That is how you "work out your salvation" and that is how you "walk in the Spirit.".

So how do you do that?

A.) You have to learn how to let the Power of Jesus give you the Victory.

And how do you do that?

B.) You do that by resting in Grace and flowing in the Spirit.... that is to walk in the Light.

And how do you do that?

C.) You LEARN to live in the PEACE of God, freed from trying to earn God's approval, which is the Real Faith that pleases God. = You do this by right believing which causing right living.

Saint, you have to let go of carnal self effort, and instead start living in the PEACE of God which passes all understanding. You have to let go of your self effort and instead learn to live in God's Peace, which is God's GRACE.
If you learn how to accept that God is always at Peace with you, because of what Jesus did for you, and not what you can do.....if you can learn to live in this Place of Grace, then the "presenting your body as a living sacrifice" becomes a joy and not a difficult work in progress.

Let me show you why you can....

Let me show you why you can let go and Trust God and finally begin to give Him that Faith that pleases God all the time.

--------------------------

1. ""For God has made Jesus to BE SIN FOR US, who knew no sin; that we might be made the Righteousness of GOD in Him." 2 Corinthians 5:21

So, there is your sin, its GONE..... and you are MADE RIGHTEOUS by God...... That is not you doing it.... That is not you living it,,,. or Trying to be something... That is WHO you ARE Made to be by God......you are "made the Righteousness of God".. He did it......Its DONE.

2. Philippians 1:6. ""God who Himself began salvation in the born again, will Himself be Faithful to complete it"".

Now did you HEAR this incredible verse?
Did you hear it?
This verse just told you that God is Faithful to complete your SALVATION FOR YOU....
That He will complete it...NOT YOU. So, you have to believe this and rest in the wonder of such an amazing God who came here, died for you, gave you His righteousness, and will Himself complete your ETERNAL Salvation..... You dont complete it...See, its a "GIFT"
The Gift of Salvation.
Many believers confuse this GIFT with their discipleship, and they is why they are so caught up in worries and stress and effort and guilt.

Listen....You instead REST in the living JOY of knowing that God is going to get you home. That God Himself has taken FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SALVATION...
You dont have to worry about it. You dont have to try to keep it....You can't lose it... God has taken eternal control and will finish your Salvation for you...."FAITHFULLY" !!
Did you HEAR the verse?
So, REST IN THIS KNOWLEDGE . Let it give you the Joy of the Lord.. Let it sustain your Peace of MIND and Heart.. from now on.

3. Hebrews 12:2. "" Looking unto Jesus the author and FINISHER of our FAITH""

Now do you hear that amazing verse? ????
The verse just told you that God also takes responsibility for your Faith being a success.
Do you see? Do you see that God has even taken responsibility for your FAITH, so that you dont have to worry about that.... You can REST in the knowledge that God is going to complete your FAITH also.... So, REST in this knowledge. Let your heart be filled with what this means....It means that God will not only complete your Salvation, but He will also complete your FAITH.... for you .
You are "complete in Him". "IN Christ". Colossians 2:10

So, now do you begin to see how your salvation is ALL of God from beginning to end.... and that it is a GIFT TO YOU? Its a GIFT . A GIFT !
You don't earn it, you RECEIVE IT.
Its a ETERNAL GIFT.

And what does The Gift that God starts and finishes for you, produce for you?

4. Romans 5:1..."Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have PEACE with God through our Lord Jesus Christ"".

WE have '"PEACE WITH GOD"...... "PEACE", at all times.. Peace, Peace Peace, with God, always.

So do you see "GRACE" yet?
Do you see the MERCY?
Do you see it?
Believe it.

Saint......GRACE is God completing your salvation for you, including your Faith, so that you can be at PEACE WITH GOD, always.....

THIS IS: "The GIFT of SALVATION".......Its God doing it all for you, Himself, from beginning to end.... (From the Cross to the NEW Body..).= to keep you in perfect everlasting PEACE with Him...

Salvation is God doing everything Himself to give you Peace with Him.... To keep you at Peace with Him..
This is the GRACE OF GOD. ITS A GIFT. This is Amazing Grace. And you have it right now if you are born again.... Its ALL YOURS......Its God's GIFT TO YOU.. Its the Blood of Jesus....Saint, that provides all this for you.
Jesus paid in Blood so that you can have God's GIFT of Righteousness.
See it?

Saint.....There is POWER IN THE BLOOD...... Its the GRACE OF GOD, in that Holy BLOOD.

Now see it...... Know it...... Believe it......and REST IN IT......and when you do you are giving God the Faith that pleases Him, and then you'll find that you are being FREED to live the Holy Life you want to live for Him.

= Right believing produces Right LIVING.

Yeah.....but ya gotta Repent!!!
It would be comical if it were not so sad....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you do.

Who doesn't need grace?

Grace plus “ Lucky Repentance !!!” ( you must have forgot to put that in....that’s OK....you do it a LOT! Fortunately , I am always here to help you out......you are welcome.....

The Sad Truth is, if you had the Slightest “ IDEA” of what Grace really was.....your Perverted “Lucky Repentance” would vanish on its own.... it never even would have been thought Of.....The Two can NOT co- exist.
It’s
‘simply Leaven , Newbies.....stay away from these False Teachers...they are “Accursed”...... don’t take my word for anything....simply read Galatians and ask for God’s help in understanding it....Pray for the sake of JBF that “ Falling from Grace “ does not mean Damnation.....some very wise Teachers say that they are one and the same....

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen....."work out your salvation IN awe and wonder".... does not mean "work to keep it, or work to make yourself worthy, or work to keep yourself worthy".

"working out your salvaiton".... is like Learning how to Paint.. Its to have all the tools available and you learn how to produce something beautiful which is a Holy life being lived for Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Philippians 2:11-12 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. [12] Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.” Consider this with “For Behold, what earnestness this very thing, this godly sorrow, has produced (2716:to work out) in you: what vindication of yourselves (vindication: speech of defense; that every tongue should confess that Jesus is the Lord), what indignation, what fear, what longing, what zeal, what avenging of wrong! In everything you demonstrated yourselves to be innocent in the matter.

For Behold, what earnestness this very thing, this godly sorrow, has produced (2716:to work out) in you

Strong's Greek: 2716. κατεργάζομαι (katergazomai) -- to work out

2 Corinthians 7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I confessed as sin yesterday, therefore, may not be my sin today; for in confessing my sins I have enabled the Lord to cleanse me from all unrighteousness and therefore what I have confessed is no longer my sin today; because I have confessed it and the Lord has cleansed me.

What the....? Wow,that is complex! And about as Clear as Mud! Didn't Paul say something about the Simplicity of the Gospel. Must have been “ Somewhere in the back”, as Homer Simpson said once in order to hide HIS Biblical Ignorance....

Might I suggest, Newbies, that God’s Actual way of dealing with Sin in the Life of the Believer is to put it on the Cross and forget about it (expect Chastisement to help you Grow ,as any Loving Father would do, and NOT to “ Get You” )....but when it comes to Salvation , whether it be the the #1 Accuser on Judgment Day, or your “Loving” , Forum- Dwelling “Accuser Of the Brethren” .....ANYTIME Sin is being brought up , God will simply say , after glancing at the Shed Blood sprinkled atop the Heavenly Mercy Seat —— “ What Sins ? I seem to have forgotten about them !
It will end up being True.....”Their Sins and their Trespasses I will remember NO MORE! As our consistently confused “ friend “ likes to repeatedly reminded us with a phrase he stole from somebody else.....”God is a Gentleman” and He will keep His Word” .....Some types of “ SELF- Called” Preachers insist upon....Adding” to that Word......Beware Of Their Leaven....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A real evangelist does indeed utilize the law as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ (Galatians 3:2

Nobody —- especially Me —- is trying to say otherwise .....are you’re ears “ Constantly” plugged?
Of course the Law was given to “ shut you up” and lead you to Christ ....Paul said the Law was GReAT if you knew how to use it.....and THIS is how you use it.....you at least got THAT part right!
The NEXT part is to stop putting your Trust in that “weak” system to guide you and move on to something better —- something with POWER.....something that lives inside of you ....THE HOLY SPIRIT !Cant we move up in Faith and Trust that Spirit it “ blow the whistle” at us when we “ Stumble”.... can’t we trust that Spirit to change our “ wants” , so That our wills line up with God's Will ?
In the end, every man will do what he “ wants” .....the only hope for us is for God to TRANSFORM our “Wants” .....that “ inside if the cup” stuff....
I got just as drunk as I “Wanted To” last Saturday night! Funny thing was ,I did not “ want to “ get drunk at all, so I remained sober.....Before I got Saved, Getting drunk was all I ever WANTED to do...is that so hard to comprehend?
If that ain’t working out in “ your” life, you had better find a better way and fast! Because the Law ain’t gonna get it anymore—- “ Christ is the “ END of the Law” for all of those that Believe”..... I suggest that you do what I did....Let the Law do it’s intended task in your life, which is to lead you to Jesus, and then pass it in to somebody that is Unsaved and still needs it...I don’t need it anymore and neither do you if you are Saved.....you got the greatest thing in the Universe now to lead and guide you in your day to day life..... “ Christ in You”......and you tell me to settle for something that even Paul said was “ weak and useless” and had “ NO POWER”..... who on earth wants “ that ?”...... only the Confused....and only the Deceived.....

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gal 4:28, Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
Gal 4:29, But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not preach a gospel of works and neither do I preach a gospel of self-saving.

Sure you do! It even has a name.”Lucky Repentance”.....it trumps Faith....it trump’s love.....you name it....ultimately the Super Memory and the Timely Luck to have repented of all of your sins before you die is what determines everything....Faith In Jesus? Loving God and your Fellow Man? Resting in the Gospel Of Grace? Pffftttt ! These are all nice , but they just ain't worth squat unless you repent of all your sins before you die.....I don’t even know why anybody Fools with all of that other stuff.....Just make sure if you bump your head and let out an expletive sneak out of your mouth .....just make sure you tell God that you are sorry and that you will never do it again before you have a sudden heart attack and die without that repentance .....Could Grace cover that sin? Get outta here with that nonsense ! REPENTANCE RULES ! After all, isn’t it in the Bible — “The Just shall live by Repentance” ..... not hardly.....

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose that I have made a lot of enemies by preaching the truth here...

You wouldn’t recognize the “ Truth “ if it came up and......man, I gotta find something new .....sorry....
But you “ DO” get the point, right?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gal 4:28, Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
Gal 4:29, But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

No surprise .....you got it exactly backwards....YOU are the Spiritual descendant Of Hagar and Ishmael in the Anaolgy ....” I” teach “Faith Plus Nothing”......YOU teach “Faith Plus Lucky Repentance”...... I am a FREE man in Christ.....You are in Bondage to your Man-made addition to the Gospel ...you took a good thing like Repentance and turned it into a Work. ....a Dead Work ....it’s your Religion....
You took the Gospel, which is what God has done for Lost Man and turned it into something that Man does for God.....It is a work.....it’s “work” when you add to the Gospel And you must sweat it out....working to make sure that your “ Repentance Ledger” is consistently “ squeaky “ clean....what a Burden to carry.....what a WORK load....
Me? I never work at all .... I know how to truly “ Sabbath”......I REST in the Finished Work Of The Cross.....I RESt in the Knowledge that Jesus actually “ DID” die for my Sins and I cant go to Hell for any reason... why not? If Jesus died for all of my sins....what sins are left over for me to be condemned by? I am saved Even if I commit a heinous sin and never repent of it.....both scenarios are far- fetched.....I have no desire to commit “ any” sin , much less a heinous one.....and if I did I would naturally repent of it......I am talking hypothetically ....
I am trying to point out a paradox that I am sure will go right over your head.... the fact that I can sin and never be damned for it ,instead of stirring up any desires to sin up a Storm , instead actually spurs a relief,a thankfulness and a Love so grand—— you don’t want to sin anymore....I do what I want.....God has changed those “wants” to line- up with His.....one has to live it to understand it.....you don’t and you won’t ....and that’s truly a pity....

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Titus 1:16
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.Mark 7:6-7
[6] ...This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. [7] Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Beware of these words @Behold

I dont beware of the word of God.
I do something else.
I share it so that legalists and heretics and atheists, can find their way out of "self".
See, self is the enemy of the Cross.

"self" in a Christians mouth sound like this....>"yes i know that God saved me, but now let me show you what i have to do so that God will accept me, keep me, and ............"

See that?
Thats Carnal Christianity pretending to be Truth.

Michiah-Imla, ... dont be that one.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus has saved me and keeps me saved; in that He has shed abroad His love in my heart through the Holy Ghost (Romans 5:5).
However, you are what is spoken of in Jude 1:16 and context; for I am certain that you have men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

If you believe that Jesus keeps you saved, then prove it by never lying again on a Christian Forum, saying that you can lose your salvation.
See, as soon as you do that again, you have just denied that Jesus Keeps you Saved.
I think you will not do this for about 15 seconds.
That's your reality.
Your reality is, you will adjust your theology as need be to try gain man's approval.
And you'll do it again, and i'll point it out when you do it.
Should take about 15 seconds, from now.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The evangelist preaches the law as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ;

All TRUE preaching and all evangelism, preaches The Cross.
The Cross is not the Law.
The Law came by Moses, and Grace and Truth came by Jesus.
You have no idea of this, and that is why you are always talking about self saving, and the Law.
The Law is your religion, and you preach it, loudly and constantly.
And you'll do it again, as its all you know.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

If you are working out YOUR Salvation, then you have left God's Grace.

See......YOUR Salvation, is God's Gift to you....and you dont do that for yourself as you have confused it.

See, to work out your Salvation, means you HAVE IT.
You HAVE Salvation, and now you learn how to exist within this Spiritual Situation.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
self is the enemy of the Cross.

Where did you learn this doctrine?

The Bible says that the enemies of the cross are those who mind earthly things and whose God is their own desires and wants; not “self”.

Philippians 3:18-19
(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: [19] Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

And besides, the scriptures says this about “self”:

Ephesians 5:29
[29] For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

If you are working out YOUR Salvation, then you have left God's Grace.

This is utter madness!

THE SCRIPTURES TELL YOU TO DO THIS!!!

Are you that steeped in your corrupted doctrine that you ignore scriptures so brazenly?!

This is the state of Christianity these days...

God help us!!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Where did you learn this doctrine?

The Bible says that the enemies of the cross are those who mind earthly things and whose God is their own desires and wants; not “self”.

I learned all my Theology from Paul.
Where did you get yours, i wonder.

Now let me explain your verse.

"the Cross", Is God's Righteousness, that is provided as: John 3:16

The Cross is Literal Salvation, but its also symbolic Spirituality.

So, The Cross, is in fact, The GRACE of God, given as "Salvation".

An "enemy" of the Cross is an enemy of the Grace of God......is a person who is worldly, but this is more related to a worldly CHRISTIAN.
This is the True Enemy of the Cross, as this person, teaches a gospel of "works" and "effort", in place of Grace.
This is Legalism.
Its the theology of the religious but lost, OR.. worst case....its a born again person who has "fallen from Grace" and it preaching a Gospel that is : Galatians 1:8.

Believers do this. They are the "enemies".
They are enemies of the True Gospel, having replaced it with their theology of "Do'ism" and "Self Righteousness".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This is utter madness!

THE SCRIPTURES TELL YOU TO DO THIS!!!
!

When you stop just reading the verses and learn that some are SYMBOLIC< then you will have taken your first step toward understanding these 2 phrases found in the NT.

1. "rightly divide"
2. "Spiritually discerned".

See, you are not doing this at all. You are reading the verses as if they are a newspaper, or a Dictionary, and do not discern anything about them.
You are not even able to yet understand that verses in the NT are :

1. Analogy.
2. Symbolic
3. Literal.

Once you are able to grow a bit in your spiritual understanding, then you'll be able to talk about the word of God in a way that is related to actually discerning it.
But not until.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:18-19
(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: [19] Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

An "enemy" of the Cross is an enemy of the Grace of God......is a person who is worldly, but this is more related to a worldly CHRISTIAN.
This is the True Enemy of the Cross, as this person, teaches a gospel of "works" and "effort", in place of Grace.

You just ignore the word of God and shamelessly proceed with your opinion. Unbelievable...

let me explain

Or, more accurately, “let me explain the Bible away”.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you stop just reading the verses...

OH REALLY???

I guess God gave wrong advice here:

Deuteronomy 17:14-20
[14] When thou art come unto the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee... and shalt say, I will set a king over me, like as all the nations that are about me; [15] Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee... [18] And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this law in a book out of that which is before the priests the Levites: [19] And it shall be with him, and he shall READ therein all the days of his life: that he may learn to fear the Lord his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them: [20] That his heart be not lifted up above his brethren, and that he turn not aside from the commandment, to the right hand, or to the left

You have stopped READING the Bible and as a result have made all kinds of turns away from the commandments and are lost in false doctrine with a heart that is lifted up over the brethren.

Yeah, what you need to do is start READING the Bible like a little child to recover yourself out of the false doctrine you are in.

Reactions: justbyfaith