How to recognize a real Teacher... Pt 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone like justbyfaith, has faith in FAITH... In other words..........he thinks..>"if i hold unto my FAITH, then God will keep me saved".

This is reminiscent of the concept that the person in Luke 8:13 continues to be saved after falling away; which, btw, is heresy.

What does this means? It means that people like this, religious people, have as their savior their FAITH.
Faith has become what they are holding unto, to try to stay saved.

I will say this: that my faith is not something that I have to try to cling to or hold on to in order to stay saved. Do I cling to it? I do; for Barnabas exhorted certain people to "cleave unto the Lord" (Acts of the Apostles 11:23). But my keeping faith is not dependent on me; for I am sealed by the Holy Spirit: and faith in me is His fruit (Galatians 5:22-23) and His gift (1 Corinthians 12:9).

This is not faith in Christ...this is faith in FAITH.
This is why deceived people like this will talk about JAMES, and talk about "dead faith".

As if James is not an inspired book. It has been said about the book of James that, if you have anything wrong with your Christian walk, reading the book of James will deal with the problem.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is reminiscent of the concept that the person in Luke 8:13 continues to be saved after falling away; which, btw, is heresy.
Wrong again.

The only thing “heretical” here is your false doctrine of Eternal Security, because you persist in cherry-picking the Scriptures to formulate your perverse doctrines. You have to read ALL of Scripture in its proper context.

ALL through the NT, we read that we can LOSE our security by our OWN doing - not by God’s incompetence (Matt. 10:22, 1 Cor. 9:27, 10:12, Heb. 10:26- 29, 1 Tim. 4:16, 2 Tim. 2:12, 2 Pet. 2:20-21, 2 Peter 3:17, 1 Tim. 4:1, Rev. 22:19).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BreadOfLife is on my Ignore list.

I sometimes notice when he posts because the last person said to have posted on a thread is designated as "Ignored Member".

So, I may come in from time to time if he responds to me and simply say that I am ignoring him. This way people will not be confused by my lack of a response.

Reactions: marksman

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong again.

The only thing “heretical” here is your false doctrine of Eternal Security, because you persist in cherry-picking the Scriptures to formulate your perverse doctrines. You have to read ALL of Scripture in its proper context.

ALL through the NT, we read that we can LOSE our security by our OWN doing - not by God’s incompetence (Matt. 10:22, 1 Cor. 9:27, 10:12, Heb. 10:26- 29, 1 Tim. 4:16, 2 Tim. 2:12, 2 Pet. 2:20-21, 2 Peter 3:17, 1 Tim. 4:1, Rev. 22:19).
All of the refs you’ve listed come up as a board error for me.

could be the device I’m using.

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Mark 14
16 So His disciples went out, and came into the city, and found it just as He had said to them; and they prepared the Passover.
17 In the evening He came with the twelve.
18 Now as they sat and ate, Jesus said, “Assuredly, I say to you, one of you who eats with Me will betray Me.”
19 And they began to be sorrowful, and to say to Him one by one, “Is it I?” And another said, “Is it I?”
20 He answered and said to them, “It is one of the twelve, who dips with Me in the dish.
21 The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had never been born.”
22 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them and said, “Take, eat; this is My body.”
23 Then He took the cup, and when He had given thanks He gave it to them, and they all drank from it.
24 And He said to them, “This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many.
25 Assuredly, I say to you, I will no longer drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.”
26 And when they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

Judas sang with them!

Reactions: BreadOfLife

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Listen, its ok by me when a religious person like you obsesses on me.
Im use to it.
I have a strong personality, and i reveal a lot of Light... and the religious swarm.
This is always the way.

Obsessed on you? What other jokes do you tell?

Reveal a lot of light? Pull the other one it has got bells on it.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I dont mind trying to help you.
Listen..
There is faith in faith, and there is faith in Christ.
These are not the same.
Someone like justbyfaith, has faith in FAITH... In other words..........he thinks..>"if i hold unto my FAITH, then God will keep me saved".
So, do you see how he has left faith in CHRIST to keep Him saved, and now he is trying to abide by self effort in God's Grace by trusting in his faith.

What does this means? It means that people like this, religious people, have as their savior their FAITH.
This is why deceived people like this will talk about JAMES, and talk about "dead faith".
And that is because to these religious people, FAITH is the savior, so, if their faith is dead, then in their mind, they are LOST.
This is Wrong Believing and it is self deception.

)&(*^*&%%#%$%^(&*(*(*

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I will say this: that my faith is not something that I have to try to cling to or hold on to in order to stay saved. Do I cling to it? I do; for Barnabas exhorted certain people to "cleave unto the Lord" (Acts of the Apostles 11:23). But my keeping faith is not dependent on me; for I am sealed by the Holy Spirit: and faith in me is His fruit (Galatians 5:22-23) and His gift (1 Corinthians 12:9).

As if James is not an inspired book. It has been said about the book of James that, if you have anything wrong with your Christian walk, reading the book of James will deal with the problem.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Reveal a lot of light? Pull the other one it has got bells on it.

As i told you.
I have no issue with discussig a legit subject as found in the NT, other then end times rabbit trails.
Or you can just chase me around and kept bumping all my Threads back up to the top.
Either way, you get to choose.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This is reminiscent of the concept that the person in Luke 8:13 continues to be saved after falling away;

"falling away", has no effect on the Blood of Jesus.
You don't know this, because Hebrews destroyed your faith and created you to be a self saving Legalist.
I don't predict recovery.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BreadOfLife is on my Ignore list.

I sometimes notice when he posts because the last person said to have posted on a thread is designated as "Ignored Member".

So, I may come in from time to time if he responds to me and simply say that I am ignoring him. This way people will not be confused by my lack of a response.
And as I warned you before - I'll continue to expose your falshoods, whether you "ignore" them or not . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of the refs you’ve listed come up as a board error for me.

could be the device I’m using.
Here they are again, along with some others.
Sometimes, when you paste verses, this board assigns links for some reason.
(Matt. 7:19-23, Matt. 10:22, Matt. 24:13, Matt. 25:31–46, John 15:1-6, Rom. 11:22, 1 Cor. 4:4, 1 Cor. 9:27, 1 Cor. 10:12, 1 Tim. 4:1, 1 Tim. 4:16, 2 Tim. 2:12, Heb. 3:6, Heb. 3:12-14, Heb 6:4-6, Heb. 10:26-27, 2 Pet. 2:20-21, 2 Pet. 3:17, 1 John 2:24, 1 John 5:13, Rev. 3:5, Rev. 22:19)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I will say this: that my faith is not something that I have to try to cling to or hold on to in order to stay saved. Do I cling to it? I do;

Dont cling to your faith, as this is faith in faith.
Thats legalism.
Legalism is to trust in any type of self effort to stay in relationship with God.
"clinging to my faith", is a self effort.
The worst part is, .. faith does not save you, so you are "clinging to" what can't save you.

God saves, not faith.
Faith is what God accepted ONE TIME, ONCE......= we are born again.
Its DONE.
No "clinging" necessary, as what God has redeemed by His own blood, will in fact STAY redeemed.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Id say that you are the joke at this point...
But i do appreciate that you keep my Threads bumped to the top with all your effort to stay connected to me.
But on the other hand, maybe you should consider getting a life. ?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"falling away", has no effect on the Blood of Jesus.
You don't know this, because Hebrews destroyed your faith and created you to be a self saving Legalist.
I don't predict recovery.

So, you're saying that a man can fall away, and still be saved?

Next thing you know you will be encouraging people to fall away.

After all, it doesn't matter to your salvation if you do.

Also, since, in your doctrine, if I fall away, I am still saved, you can rest assured that if I "don't recover", I will remain saved if your doctrine is correct.

That a man can fall away and still be saved is in fact heresy.

And because you teach this doctrine, that makes you a heretic.

This is actually your first warning / admonition.

Last edited:

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Id say that you are the joke at this point...
But i do appreciate that you keep my Threads bumped to the top with all your effort to stay connected to me.
But on the other hand, maybe you should consider getting a life. ?
More drivel from the high priest of drivel.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As i told you.
I have no issue with discussig a legit subject as found in the NT, other then end times rabbit trails.
Or you can just chase me around and kept bumping all my Threads back up to the top.
Either way, you get to choose.

More drivel from the high priest of drivel.