I Am Crucified With Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is Christ life living? You see the I as Christ in you now.. truth. You are to live by the new I Christ in you life, Galatians 2:20. You do not work that up. You do not fix that in you, only the Holy Spirit can fix that in you by knowledge - your soul/mind. The I is switched from you, just you being a you you, to Christ you. The I has become Christ in scripture, and in mind, and in spirit - in spirit by birth .. in mind by understanding, and revelation! expressed in body.

Separating soul and spirit. Where is completion? in spirit only. Where is incompletion? in soul. Not that hard as we learn to rightly divide the word of truth. I no longer live.. so it is Christ as you that is living, in spirit, out of soul in expression by knowledge. His knowledge, but a knowledge. Christ is the liver in you.. that is scripture. That is scripture to lead believers to that knowledge. As long as it still just a me .. I'm saved.. I'm going to work.. I'm going to do something for God.. I'm being led.. I'm not what I'm supposed to be for God.. I'm a good person.. I'm a bad person.. I'm a christian and this is what I'm supposed to do.. the old I. That is the old man knowledge of not knowing we lived by the life of another in the world as a non believer. I is the number leader into the old self.. and old self life living. I just live by old knowledge. I have some revelation but the I is still me as a unique created being (Adam created a living soul), my creation trying to express who it thinks it is.. I. And Jesus has saved that I (no he crucified that I), and I try to live from the old I attaching scripture to it and I try to get I to follow what I see as scripture saying to me the way I should live. Like I had some kind of life before that made me an I. Body soul and spirit - the person I was, no such thing in scripture. And my life was in that.. no such thing as a human being having a life of their own - before the new birth as well as after the new birth. We have always been dependant on the life that is in you. What did Adam get in the garden in his fall? He recieved a life-spirit-nature-seed, that came from another - Lucifer in you was Adams new life. That was Adams life now - the new seed in him by a birth. The new birth (in spirit) now is Christ in you. New I.. Christ in me.

It is called I trouble in scripture.. same I trouble Lucifer had when he was saying! I will accend above the stars - I will be like God - I will sit on the throne. I - me. Just a you you. We need to see how we lived as a non believer, understanding we lived from that I. The Lucifer I of being a troubled I. Adam recieved a seed - Genesis 3:15, the two seeds. The seeds were not in place until Adam disobeyed God, and recieved that seed. Life is in the seed. Satan life is in the seed. Sin life is in the seed. Death life is in the seed. That is what is crucified in Christ. Thy seed (serpent seed) will be crushed by the seed of the woman - Christ. The seed is crushed at the cross, destroyed. 'Thy seed' (serpent seed) is killed out by the cross. The seed of - 'thy seed.' The 'thy seed' (serpent seed) is dead in Christ. Believe now!

What is carried through the cross with no change? there is no mind change, or exchange, at the cross. Very little at best. The exchange came in spirit and the mind must follow, find out - realize - reckon about spirit. Know something about spiritual matters. In our case spiritual matters happened at the cross, in spirit, not in soul. Soul is being saved - renewed by a transformation. I need that knowledge of what happened to me (I Adam) at the cross. In Adam was the death seed. Christ took that seed to the cross and killed it out - believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. Saved where? in spirit.. and that by a birth. Follow on to know the Lord, follow Paul as he recieved revelation of what it is God did in spirit in Christ on the cross.

When you read you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ Paul said - in my knowledge (revelation - Galatians 1:11-12) of the mystery of Christ in you the hope of glory. In spirit the moment you believed! Without Paul we will never know what happened at the cross in the fullness of the cross. If I am fixated anywhere else in Scripture, you will not know. That is where true life and liberty is found in living.

Last edited: