• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

Ok so this is something that I am struggling with, but I am almost completely certain that it will be of relevance to others, if not of faith then of the world: I am itching. I am itching to get recognition, I am itching to get prophetic vision, I am itching to have power to heal, I am itching to make more sense with my words, I am itching in random order to get to know people, I am itching to be established in Heaven.

The Lord yearned while He was on Earth, which is holy - He didn't simply itch to change everything He saw, when He came here. So I need prayer, I need prayer that the itching subside or stop (I can feel my ear itching as I write this). I have faith that I can be calm, and to an extent yearn like the Lord did. Indeed that is it, I should be yearning for the place where my cross will be established! Death to itching! Grace in the Spirit!

Itching can destroy your world, if you let it - never letting you rest, never letting you get your works together. Maybe what we should be doing is praying for the Wisdom to deal with itching (I can feel the itch shifting to the left side of my head, as I write this)? If we had the Wisdom to deal with itching, our Spirit would increase. Lord help all those that face itching, the way that I have done!

We trust your prayer, Lord, in Heaven there is no more itching - praise to God!

God bless.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ok so this is something that I am struggling with, but I am almost completely certain that it will be of relevance to others, if not of faith then of the world: I am itching. I am itching to get recognition, I am itching to get prophetic vision, I am itching to have power to heal, I am itching to make more sense with my words, I am itching in random order to get to know people, I am itching to be established in Heaven.
Do service to humanity and this will happen