I Am Really Stressed Out Right Now Please Help

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So,.. @Heart2Soul, I decided to tag you on this thread since you already know a little bit of my problems. I was having a feud with this other website and currently we have all made up and made peace, however another friend of mine isn't happy with that because since he doesn't want to make peace with them, he doesn't want me to either and now he's really upset, mad, and hurt at me. What should I do? @Josho, @pompadour, and @lforrest, I'll tag you guys as well so you can get a better idea of what's going on.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So,.. @Heart2Soul, I decided to tag you on this thread since you already know a little bit of my problems. I was having a feud with this other website and currently we have all made up and made peace, however another friend of mine isn't happy with that because since he doesn't want to make peace with them, he doesn't want me to either and now he's really upset, mad, and hurt at me. What should I do? @Josho, @pompadour, and @lforrest, I'll tag you guys as well so you can get a better idea of what's going on.

Keep the peace.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep the peace.

Yeah and that's what I'm trying to do. I just want everybody to be happy and peaceful both here and on the other forum especially with it being so close to my birthday, but my problem right now is how do I do that?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yeah and that's what I'm trying to do. I just want everybody to be happy and peaceful both here and on the other forum especially with it being so close to my birthday, but my problem right now is how do I do that?

You don't have to make everyone happy, that is up to them, it is out of your hands, however you have done the right thing by making peace with the other website, and I guess all you can do now is pray for your friend, it is now not your problem though.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have to make everyone happy, that is up to them, it is out of your hands, however you have done the right thing by making peace with the other website, and I guess all you can do now is pray for your friend, it is now not your problem though.

I guess that's just my problem. I always want everybody to be happy and try to be friends with everybody even if it doesn't always work out for me. I'm just too friendly and nice lol but I guess you're right and I shouldn't be stressing myself out about it and kicking myself for it as I did what I believed Jesus would do in my circumstance.

Reactions: BobVance and Josho

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like already got some good advice.
I would also suggest that you keep to yourself any conversations you have with the member you made peace with.
I discern a bit of fear or mistrust in that your friend may be concerned the other person will tell you things that may or may not be true and that's a hard thing to always wonder if any lies are being said about them. So wisdom is to keep it to yourself if you communicate.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like already got some good advice.
I would also suggest that you keep to yourself any conversations you have with the member you made peace with.
I discern a bit of fear or mistrust in that your friend may be concerned the other person will tell you things that may or may not be true and that's a hard thing to always wonder if any lies are being said about them. So wisdom is to keep it to yourself if you communicate.

True, and I recently posted this on my Roleplay.me page. I am very open about my faith on there. :)

Reactions: Heart2Soul