I am SO sorry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I need to say this..to one and ALL.

I just want to say how sorry I am for the big mess on this Site. :(
It is such a good Site..as a rule.

I admit I allowed a certain person to get under my skin.
As I saw it.... She has lots of threads that she has started with her anti Trump and Illuminati , world news stuff .
Someone started a thread...and in it asked if it could not turn into an anti-Trump V pro Trump thread.

This person starts posting adding her usual stuff .

I poked my nose in, which I should not have done...not my place to do that.
And I drew her attention to the fact that the brother who started the thread requested that it NOT turn into a pro and against type of thread....

I should not have even bothered to post back to her...
Issues are never really about 'right v wrong'...that is the wrong Tree.
Issues are all about LIFE (and death)... we ate, the Wrong Tree..and brought death instead of life.
I am so sorry about that.

Since then she has continued to harp on and on about it...now her husband is posting for her. I cannot see why proving herself right is so important to her.

I don't wish to @Name ..But to the 'thread starter' ...please forgive me for ruining your thread. I am so so sorry. :oops:

It is best that I withdraw and shut up for a while.

God bless you one and all. ✟ Helen

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As I saw it.... She has lots of threads that she has started with her anti Trump and Illuminati , world news stuff .
Someone started a thread...and in it asked if it could not turn into an anti-Trump V pro Trump thread.

And I drew her attention to the fact that the brother who started the thread requested that it NOT turn into a pro and against type of thread....

Issues are all about LIFE (and death)... we ate, the Wrong Tree..and brought death instead of life.

Since then she has continued to harp on and on about it...now her husband is posting for her. I cannot see why proving herself right is so important to her.

I don't wish to @Name ..But to the 'thread starter' ...please forgive me for ruining your thread. I am so so sorry. :oops:

Gracious comments, as always, Helen. But, you are not to blame for anyone else's actions.

Last edited:

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sort of following that verse from Proverbs not to get involved in someone else's quarrel. I love the both of yall. I know y'all can work it out. :)

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus
D

Dave L

I enjoy and learn from your posts, and appreciate even when we disagree. If we do not hear alternative views, we miss the whole point of having a free press. This is one of the rare Christian websites that still allows for this. Please stick around and post as the Spirit moves you........

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

I wouldn't worry too much; sometimes stuff amounts to he said/she said. Easy to bow out of...