I developed another health problem

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to ask for prayers that the doctors that I see will be able to find an answer to what is causing my recent problems. I suffered a back injury like a bulging disc or something. Shortly afterwards I had some chest pain and severe dizziness or light headed with shortness of breath. So I went into the walk in clinic. They checked my heart and everything checked out OK. Then 3 days later I suffered a headache with dizziness and shortness of breath again. I have a message into my neurologist as I think it may be some form of head problem.

Thanks,

Devin

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to ask for prayers that the doctors that I see will be able to find an answer to what is causing my recent problems. I suffered a back injury like a bulging disc or something. Shortly afterwards I had some chest pain and severe dizziness or light headed with shortness of breath. So I went into the walk in clinic. They checked my heart and everything checked out OK. Then 3 days later I suffered a headache with dizziness and shortness of breath again. I have a message into my neurologist as I think it may be some form of head problem.

Thanks,

Devin
Praying for you Devin!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Thanks,

Devin

Devin,

the next time you go to a clinic...have them check your "Sugar" and your "Blood Pressure".

Do you eat a lot of sugar?

Cake.
Candy
Fruit?
Juices ???
Lots of sugar in your coffee or tea?
Cereal in the morning?
Do you eat lots of Pasta?

And after eating or drinking these, say 20 mins....do you feel "Lightheaded" and perhaps sort of "dizzy"?

Have you noticed any numbness in your feet or tingling in your fingers and toes.......?
Do your ears ring?
Do you have ringing in your ears,... especially in the morning when you get up, or that you notice in bed at night??

Do this Devin....

Have some bloodwork done.

1.) Metabolic Panel

2.) Creatine Kinase check. ( a CK blood test).

Do that, Devin., as your blood will tell them everything you need to know, Brother.

And, God bless you into health.

-B

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Thanks,

Devin
I will pray for you @devin553344 . We have seen God's hand in Aimee's healing and pray that He will give you the healing that you need.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devin,

the next time you go to a clinic...have them check your "Sugar" and your "Blood Pressure".

Do you eat a lot of sugar?

Cake.
Candy
Fruit?
Juices ???
Lots of sugar in your coffee or tea?
Cereal in the morning?
Do you eat lots of Pasta?

And after eating or drinking these, say 20 mins....do you feel "Lightheaded" and perhaps sort of "dizzy"?

Have you noticed any numbness in your feet or tingling in your fingers and toes.......?
Do your ears ring?
Do you have ringing in your ears,... especially in the morning when you get up, or that you notice in bed at night??

Do this Devin....

Have some bloodwork done.

1.) Metabolic Panel

2.) Creatine Kinase check. ( a CK blood test).

Do that, Devin., as your blood will tell them everything you need to know, Brother.

And, God bless you into health.

-B
Thanks, they just checked my heart. But it's not high blood sugar. It's something wrong with my brain. As I'm also having nausea along with head pain. I'm still waiting for my neurologist to respond.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks,

Devin
Praying for you!

Reactions: dev553344

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you amadeus. I'm wondering how you're hanging in there? My prayers are for you also.
Thank you my friend. I won't detail the side effects of Chemotherapy. I will say simply that I am trusting God in all of it. One more scheduled treatment left. Hopefully that will be the end of it... but God knows.

Reactions: Debp and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I talked to the neurologist and she suggested hydrating more. But I'm pretty well hydrated. She said it could be anything. I talked with her and waiting for more direction on what to do from here. They didn't run any blood tests other than heart at the walk in clinic, which was somewhat disappointing. I bounced it off my doctor so we'll see what she says.

Reactions: Debp and amadeus

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The neurologist said shortness of breath is not a neurologic symptom and suggested I go to the walk in clinic. How disappointing. I really don't want to have to go back.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The neurologist said shortness of breath is not a neurologic symptom and suggested I go to the walk in clinic. How disappointing. I really don't want to have to go back.

I’m sorry for these issues you are facing.:(

Lord please heal @devin553344 , in Jesus’ name. :pray:

“…shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?” (Luke 18:7)

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m sorry for these issues you are facing.:(

Lord please heal @devin553344 , in Jesus’ name. :pray:

“…shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?” (Luke 18:7)
Thank you. I'm going to see how it goes and do my own investigation into the symptoms. See if I can get some kinda idea what it is. It's snowing this next week so I won't be able to go to the walk in clinic for a while. It will give me some time to see how it goes.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, they just checked my heart. But it's not high blood sugar. It's something wrong with my brain. As I'm also having nausea along with head pain. I'm still waiting for my neurologist to respond.
sounds a bit like migraine - I used to have it regularly.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sounds a bit like migraine - I used to have it regularly.
Thanks Pearl. I was thinking the same thing. Can you get trouble breathing with migraines? I just kept noticing I was low on oxygen and kept breathing deeply every so often, like I was short of breath. My neurologist is trying to pass me off and said it wasn't neurological, but then I looked online and found that it can be. I'm not happy with the doctors at the moment.