I dont believe Satan or demons are still around (but this guy does.)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Michael & The Exorcist: "I Saw Her Crawl Up A Wall" | Fr. Dan Reehil​

Should you trust everything you see on television, read in fantasy novels, or read or see on the internet?

Can most certainly love the man either way. :) Faith and love.
The Bible teaches us that the world is in the power of Satan. Should we believe you or the Bible?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't get why the wannabe "jews" need to come up with a million and one names for the one true God of the Bible. I've never heard this variation before or why the need to come up with uet another supposed name for God.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said that the prince of this world should be cast out in the generation which he proclaimed would come to a ruining, halt.

Joh 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
Joh 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
Joh 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
Joh 14:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't get why the wannabe "jews" need to come up with a million and one names for the one true God of the Bible. I've never heard this variation before or why the need to come up with uet another supposed name for God.

You are totally free to choose how you personally willfully seek in faith for God with your heart, and let him write his laws on your mind and heart (soul) as you follow after him above all else. Yahava, Yahweh, Jehovah. There are all still variations of scriptural variations however that is impossible to come in between you and who you believe in and pray to when it comes to following the the Lord Jesus Christ who is the one believers rest in for salvation, even rest for ones own soul, to be able to Love God, and love others, even if they do believe a little differently than someone else. Doctrine doesn't really matter, if one doesn't have the principles of Christ which come from his wisdom, and by his spirit that lives with-in a believer who lives in this fleshly world but can understand they are adopted into a new heavenly realm and way which all heavenly things that come down which are good are from the Father who makes all of the believers his children, and they are able to grow and mature into spiritual maturity or stay whatever decision they are comfrotable with because God is not a respecter of person. God doesn't love me any more than he does not love you, he loves us both equally, and fairly, and justiffiably.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who deny the existence of satan will worship satan as antichrist near future.
These individuals are mocking God and His word and the Election Jesus sends.

This isn't amusing for moment
Isaiah chapter 28 . Pride is the downfall for ephraim, which is Christian nations.

28:15 . Made covenant with death. The death is the devil. Those who worship antichrist near future, will go to sheol. It's holding place for the spirtualty dead or wicked.

Those who choose to believe traditions of men and false doctrine will have spot in sheol. They are following satan, and yet don't believe he's real.

Talk about a empty pickle jar !.

28:7 . Wine and strong drink.
SHEKAR in Hebrew means = strong drink.
Were talking being spirtualty drunk. Self delusion.
Pride in context is delusional.
In second thessalonians chapter 2. God has been sending strong delusions on those who love not the truth.

Bunch of drunkards who can't walk straight on the side walk. Sign post says no entry. The drunkards walk in anyway.

Satan as antichrist will say anything to get people to worship him as false messiah near future. The spirtual drunkards will be Hasty to run after antichrist. They don't know any better.

It's like 4 year old who believes tooth fairy will leave coin under the pillow. Its delusional.

Acts 19:11 -19;20 . The sons of Sceva. Seven priests came to cast out unclean spirit out of man. These exorcists messed up. And the demon possessed man attacked them.

Jesus already died on the cross. Demonic possession is real. A unclean spirit can habitation with people who don't have holy spirit. Get the picture.

I personally experienced a woman, in 2004, who had demonic possession. This was former friend from old job in 1997.

I cut off contact in 1998. I converted to christianity in 2000.
In 2004, she left message on answering machine. It was vulgar and hatred. Five minutes long. Half way through, her voice changed to Masculine Voice !.

Those who insist on false beliefs and delusions. Will go to sheol.
You can't call yourself children of light and choose parts of God's word to ft your fancy. Those who do this are children of darkness.

First epistle John 1:6 . If we say we that we fellowship with Him and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth.

Reactions: Stumpmaster

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be surprised. This same person says he doesn't believe Jesus is coming back and Yeshua became the Lord God Almighty.

Sep 29, 2023
Abilene
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan and demons are very much around. The behavior of people is influenced by demons.
Thats why the bible tells us that we don't wrestle against flesh and blood. They are everywhere, you just can't see them. Many of them have made a home in the soul of people. That's why Jesus continually cast out demons when he was here on the earth. That's what we are supposed to be doing. But we don't.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who deny the existence of satan will worship satan as antichrist near future.
That doesn't make sense, to me. From my understanding Satan did exist at one point in time however no longer does he considering the victory of the Lord Jesus Christ. People can most certainly put anything before the living God who is spirit, and who is the one who adopts people as his children when they have faith and look towards hope in him and having relationship with the Father who is now the one who helps them spiritually, to get through life by strength found, in the Lord whom he had sent whom was the Word of God.
These individuals are mocking God and His word and the Election Jesus sends.
To me there was an elect people and they are seen as the ones written to in all of the good news (matthew, mark, luke, john), and everything after from (Acts - Revelations), and also the Old Testament which proclaims these events all unfolding with-in themselves if one decides to study and take a look and check the bible against what ever anyone else may say about anything. One must go investigate for themselves in my opinion and learn is what one suggest true, and has it been tested? Does it stand to be good, and not promote hatred or strife?

The elect people from my perspective went through one of the greatest times of tribulation on earth that never was to be ever equalled ever again materially, when the nation of Israel came to a screaming halt. Leading to the destruction of 1,000,000 jewish people, the temple, all the priesthoods, some captured taken off, and the believers of faith where taken from this total obliertation of their matieral "heaven and earth" which they had lived in. Everything was burnt up and all the geneaology was lost, and those who escaped the destruction seen Yeshua coming and they were saved by faith and changed in the twinkling of an eye and went up with him into the new realm, which is spiritual, and established the Kingdom of Heaven for all to be able to come to and if they here the spirit to not harden their hearts today and let God come into ones life if they so choose to follow him, loving him first, and loving others.
This isn't amusing for moment
Isaiah chapter 28 . Pride is the downfall for ephraim, which is Christian nations.

28:15 . Made covenant with death. The death is the devil. Those who worship antichrist near future, will go to sheol. It's holding place for the spirtualty dead or wicked.

Those who choose to believe traditions of men and false doctrine will have spot in sheol. They are following satan, and yet don't believe he's real.
I believe Satan was real, and he owned the earth at one point in time, and he could have gave Jesus the whole world if Jesus asked for it, because he offered him all the kingdoms of Israel to rule over, however Jesus rejected Satans offer and instead did the Fathers will.
Talk about a empty pickle jar !.

28:7 . Wine and strong drink.
SHEKAR in Hebrew means = strong drink.
Were talking being spirtualty drunk. Self delusion.
Pride in context is delusional.
In second thessalonians chapter 2. God has been sending strong delusions on those who love not the truth.

Bunch of drunkards who can't walk straight on the side walk. Sign post says no entry. The drunkards walk in anyway.

Satan as antichrist will say anything to get people to worship him as false messiah near future. The spirtual drunkards will be Hasty to run after antichrist. They don't know any better.

It's like 4 year old who believes tooth fairy will leave coin under the pillow. Its delusional.

Acts 19:11 -19;20 . The sons of Sceva. Seven priests came to cast out unclean spirit out of man. These exorcists messed up. And the demon possessed man attacked them.

Jesus already died on the cross. Demonic possession is real. A unclean spirit can habitation with people who don't have holy spirit. Get the picture.

I personally experienced a woman, in 2004, who had demonic possession. This was former friend from old job in 1997.

I cut off contact in 1998. I converted to christianity in 2000.
In 2004, she left message on answering machine. It was vulgar and hatred. Five minutes long. Half way through, her voice changed to Masculine Voice !.

Those who insist on false beliefs and delusions. Will go to sheol.
You can't call yourself children of light and choose parts of God's word to ft your fancy. Those who do this are children of darkness.

First epistle John 1:6 . If we say we that we fellowship with Him and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth.

I believe that people use to go to Sheol, the place for the dead separated from God, and also separated from faithful and those who were faithless, and Jesus comes and preaches down to those souls down there, and then God raised him up from the dead by the spirit of God. Which resides now in us to have newness of life, and to shine the light of the Lord Yeshua through ones own life by abiding in him. Sheol, or Hades, was done away with, Satan, and his demons, the false prophet, and the beast. And everything is made new in Revelation 21-22, praise Yahava for allowing things to be, and that darkness does still exist and following darkness always leads to death, and following and committing sins always constantly only leads to more sin and eventually death.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan and demons are very much around. The behavior of people is influenced by demons.
Thats why the bible tells us that we don't wrestle against flesh and blood. They are everywhere, you just can't see them. Many of them have made a home in the soul of people. That's why Jesus continually cast out demons when he was here on the earth. That's what we are supposed to be doing. But we don't.

Hello pamela,

I respect you and your view. You remind me of the importance in how growing and knowing who the Lord Jesus is, helps restore the soul, when one continues to look and seek for the truth that may set a person free by and through worshiping God in spirit and truth.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Satan doesn't exist then why are some obsessed with saying he does exist? Actually they are proof that he does exist. They are his messengers!

Sep 29, 2023
Abilene
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello pamela,

I respect you and your view. You remind me of the importance in how growing and knowing who the Lord Jesus is, helps restore the soul, when one continues to look and seek for the truth that may set a person free by and through worshiping God in spirit and truth.
Thank you. I do seek the truth. We all need to get serious. Here where I live there is no one who have similar beliefs that I do. Everyone around here attend Church regularly. They believe that you have to attend Church to go to heaven. I believe that they think that forever studying the bible will make them more spiritual. They don't understand that the same spirit that inspired and taught Paul is the same spirit available for us. The apostles didn't have a bible to build a church around. They were taught by the comforter that Jesus sent to teach them. There are millions of Churches all around the world and they are all on different pages. Everyone think they have to become a pastor and lead a church. It's not supposed to be that way. Hopefully I didn't offend you too. Being in Christ is not a religion, it's a way of life. 24 - 7. 7 days a week. All the time. Church only teaches salvation. It's supposed to be like the book of acts. Making disciples, casting out demons, praying and laying hands on the sick, preaching the Gospel and baptizing. Not making more church goers.

Reactions: Azim