I Don't Know About You...But I Feel Like...(finish the sentence)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm ready now!
Mmmm. I would like to think that He can come tomorrow, but am I really ready? Have I truly discarded everything needful that I may be presented to Him as a chaste virgin, without spot and without blemish? Is the rest of the church ready? Is the harvest ripe and ready to be taken? Have I spoken of His love to all within my circle of influence that their blood may not be laid at my feet? Do they understand the gospel fully that they also may prepare themselves for His coming?
I don't know about you, but I think God has yet some work to do in me, and through me, before Jesus comes.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mmmm. I would like to think that He can come tomorrow, but am I really ready? Have I truly discarded everything needful that I may be presented to Him as a chaste virgin, without spot and without blemish? Is the rest of the church ready? Is the harvest ripe and ready to be taken? Have I spoken of His love to all within my circle of influence that their blood may not be laid at my feet? Do they understand the gospel fully that they also may prepare themselves for His coming?
I don't know about you, but I think God has yet some work to do in me, and through me, before Jesus comes.
I don't know about you, but I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

Reactions: Helen

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeshua will fly through the sky, will be seen by ev'ry eye, it'll be enough to make this grown man cry!
He'll rip apart the sky, we'll fly up high, we'll see Him and be like Him and be with Him forever! Oh..oh..my!
And then I won't hurt anymore! Where's my tissue? (sweet 'n' sour tears)

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't know about you, but I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

Agree , no matter how long …we will never feel like we are ready …we all know that we fall short .
That is why our walk is called Faith . He is our One true Hope!

I’ve lived a long life , and I’m as ready as I can be ( without getting into ‘dead-work’ to make my look and feel holier )

In our 30’s we sold everything , gave it away , left our car and things for people…came to Canada on The Word Of The Lord … landed with two kids and a suitcase each. We “Went to the wilderness “ of North BC …had an outhouse , went into town once every few months. Lived in community with 75 other. Owned nothing , shared everything .
Many meetings , lots of prayer and worship.

Then we got the revelation …- No amount of “doing good ‘spiritual’ things “ adds one jot to our holiness!!!

loved our years , learned a lot, still great friends with all. But, it did not make us more holy or more ready .

God sees hearts and He sees our intent. He IS our holiness, our all in all. x

Reactions: Heart2Soul and Rita

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Agree , no matter how long …we will never feel like we are ready …we all know that we fall short .

I’ve lived a long life , and I’m as ready as I can be ( without getting into ‘dead-work’ to make my look and feel holier )

In our 30’s we sold everything , gave it away , left our car and things for people…came to Canada on The Word Of The Lord … landed with two kids and a suitcase each. We “Went to the wilderness “ of North BC …had an outhouse , went into town once every few months. Lived in community with 75 other. Owned nothing , shared everything .

Then we got the revelation …- No amount of “doing good ‘spiritual’ things “ adds one jot to our holiness!!!

loved our years , learned a lot, still great friends with all. But, it did not make us more holy or more ready .

Can I come live with you guys? Lol If I was younger, I would mean it! Though when I was younger, I didn't have enough sense to know better! My sister lives on Vancouver Island! I love B.C. But God has me where He wants me. sigh!

Reactions: Helen

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
hallelujah-www.canichangemylife.com_.jpg

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about you, but I feel like going back to bed and covering my head. This cold weather is for the bears.....oh wait....they hibernate....that's what I am going to do.

Reactions: Truman

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about you but I feel like it is just about time for Yeshua to return.
Oh , HE IS COMING ALL RIGHT . On that day two things will occur . DO MARK THESE WORDS WELL .
Lambs who recieved HIM are gonna leap for joy , CANT SAY THE SAME FOR THOSE WHO REJECTED HIM .
THEY aint gonna be some big end time party for all . EITHER WE ACCEPTED JESUS or prepare to wail is all i can say .
But dont let this crazy wild eyed hater be the only one that tells you this . GO TO WHAT JESUS HIMSELF SAYS .
GOD so loved the world . Ponder on that . GOD DOES .
BUT ONLY THOSE WHO DO BELEIVE WILL BE SAVED . THOSE WHO BELIEVE NOT , well , what is that word JESUS HIMSELF USED AGAIN .
WHAT IS THAT WORD YESHUA USED about those who believed not . OH YEAH ITS CALLED DAMNED .
I know i seem like a hater to most folks . BUT I LOVE , ITS WHY I POINT TO JESUS AND HE ALONE AS SALVATION .
ITS why i warn that if you deny HIM , HE GONNA DENY YOU .
HE aint coming to welcome the whole world into eternity with HIM . ONLY THOSE WHO BELEIVED .
Take those words to the ONLY BANK that COUNTS . THE HEAVENLY ONE . I know folks think i am a hater .
That somehow i just dont understand the love of GOD , or the bigger picture .
BUT BY GRACE I KNOW what i read . THAT JESUS never claimed to anyone upon the earth that if they deny HIM
they gonna get hugs and cookies . ITS DAMNATION . STEAD of waiting for some big end time revival
WHICH AINT COMING , HOW BOUT WE GET UP and tell the lost about JESUS . I know , i know , that is just hate speech to many .
BUT PRAISE GOD the APOSTELS DID and so did true lambs through all generations .

Reactions: Truman

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about you, but I feel like going back to bed and covering my head. This cold weather is for the bears.....oh wait....they hibernate....that's what I am going to do.
On those feet . Aint no hibernation . WE running out of time my friend . WHEN JESUS COMES
and , OH HE IS COMING AGAIN , all who denied HIM gonna be damned .
That is a fact that no man or woman can untwist , no matter how much they try and do so .
WHEN I Said and do say that FAITH IN JESUS ALONE is what saves , I ACTUALLY MEAN THAT .
But , who i am but dust and ash . JESUS HIMSELF SAYS IT .

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh , HE IS COMING ALL RIGHT . On that day two things will occur . DO MARK THESE WORDS WELL .
Lambs who recieved HIM are gonna leap for joy , CANT SAY THE SAME FOR THOSE WHO REJECTED HIM .
THEY aint gonna be some big end time party for all . EITHER WE ACCEPTED JESUS or prepare to wail is all i can say .
But dont let this crazy wild eyed hater be the only one that tells you this . GO TO WHAT JESUS HIMSELF SAYS .
GOD so loved the world . Ponder on that . GOD DOES .
BUT ONLY THOSE WHO DO BELEIVE WILL BE SAVED . THOSE WHO BELIEVE NOT , well , what is that word JESUS HIMSELF USED AGAIN .
WHAT IS THAT WORD YESHUA USED about those who believed not . OH YEAH ITS CALLED DAMNED .
I know i seem like a hater to most folks . BUT I LOVE , ITS WHY I POINT TO JESUS AND HE ALONE AS SALVATION .
ITS why i warn that if you deny HIM , HE GONNA DENY YOU .
HE aint coming to welcome the whole world into eternity with HIM . ONLY THOSE WHO BELEIVED .
Take those words to the ONLY BANK that COUNTS . THE HEAVENLY ONE . I know folks think i am a hater .
That somehow i just dont understand the love of GOD , or the bigger picture .
BUT BY GRACE I KNOW what i read . THAT JESUS never claimed to anyone upon the earth that if they deny HIM
they gonna get hugs and cookies . ITS DAMNATION . STEAD of waiting for some big end time revival
WHICH AINT COMING , HOW BOUT WE GET UP and tell the lost about JESUS . I know , i know , that is just hate speech to many .
BUT PRAISE GOD the APOSTELS DID and so did true lambs through all generations .
How 'bout all of us getting up, telling the lost about Jesus, and being the end-time revival. We need all the help we can get! Lol

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

DID GOD ever tell folks to go hide away and not witness . Of course not .
While i agree it would be great for true believers to live together , THOSE believers cant hide .
They must go out and witness JESUS . nothing wrong with communal living , what is wrong is when
folks go into communal living and JESUS dont get told to anyone . THAT is the problem .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How 'bout all of us getting up, telling the lost about Jesus, and being the end-time revival. We need all the help we can get! Lol
That IS THE POINT . FIRST and foremost , JESUS and all the apostels never said there would be ANY end time revival
Fact is they said the opposite . HOWEVER IF WE WANT FOLKS SAVED , STEAD of waiting on what is NOT COMING
JUST GET UP and preach JESUS . cause at least SOME might hear .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL groups have been infected with the end time delusion to some degree or another .
Even the messianc groups . There aint gonna be some end time universal salvation .
SALVATION IS FOUND ONLY IN JESUS ..........RIGHT .
WELL THE JESUS I KNOW HAD LOTS TO SAY . I say we READ HIS WORDS to learn , not mens .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That IS THE POINT . FIRST and foremost , JESUS and all the apostels never said there would be ANY end time revival
Fact is they said the opposite . HOWEVER IF WE WANT FOLKS SAVED , STEAD of waiting on what is NOT COMING
JUST GET UP and preach JESUS . cause at least SOME might hear .
Are you saying that if something appears to be an end-time revival, one should resist it?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that if something appears to be an end-time revival, one should resist it?
NOPE . i am saying if you watch closely and learn well , THESE END TIME REVIVLAS SURE SEEM TO BE UNITY WE ARE ONE CENTERED .
ALL about WORLD PEACE and good works , BUT NOT JESUS . WATCH WHO LEADS THESE .
Todd white , FALSE , kenneth and all the nar , FALSE ,
Liberals , False . EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE GOING UNDER THIS WE ARE ONE REVIVAL , NOT THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
NOPE . i am saying if you watch closely and learn well , THESE END TIME REVIVLAS SURE SEEM TO BE UNITY WE ARE ONE CENTERED .
ALL about WORLD PEACE and good works , BUT NOT JESUS . WATCH WHO LEADS THESE .
Todd white , FALSE , kenneth and all the nar , FALSE ,
Liberals , False . EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE GOING UNDER THIS WE ARE ONE REVIVAL , NOT THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE .
I'm not talking about men, I'm talking about a sovereign move of the Holy Spirit. However He chooses to do it. I don't know what it will look like, but He's been showing me visions of it for 25 years. When it comes, there will be no doubt. But don't take my word for it.