I feel abused. Sad

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

iLove

Jun 12, 2020
owensboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all, Im new here. I am looking for prayer. I feel I always get attacked for doing the responsible thing. I am married, she is mostly very sweet but gets mad and says hateful things. Im always trying to help people but seems to come back and bite me in the face. I feel its a one sided relationship. Im always looking for attention and she goes to her smoking room. Im a caregiver and shes an engineer and Im the one that pays all the bills. This makes me feel Im all alone in this marriage. I feel that I get taken advantage by everyone because I have no friends really and am an easy target. I wish a had more support through the sad times about all this.

Thank you everyone.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all, Im new here. I am looking for prayer. I feel I always get attacked for doing the responsible thing. I am married, she is mostly very sweet but gets mad and says hateful things. Im always trying to help people but seems to come back and bite me in the face. I feel its a one sided relationship. Im always looking for attention and she goes to her smoking room. Im a caregiver and shes an engineer and Im the one that pays all the bills. This makes me feel Im all alone in this marriage. I feel that I get taken advantage by everyone because I have no friends really and am an easy target. I wish a had more support through the sad times about all this.

Thank you everyone.
Hi, iLove. Welcome to the forum!

I pray that you and your wife will be drawn to Jesus and to each other in His love! Also, I pray that you will know how much He loves you and find true fellowship with other Christians who love one another.

Blessings!

Reactions: amadeus and iLove

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Thank you everyone.
Get to understand Codependency iLove. You'll find information on line.

Reactions: iLove and bbyrd009