I feel bad

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I understand but not everyone expierenced a life...we are called to serve and work but we also have to rest too..nothing wrong with resting in his love....

Quite true. What I've discovered is that sin is hard work, and as I let go of my sinful existence, or rather as my sinful flesh is crucified, the faith of Christ energizes and renews life. What used to feel like work is now an abundant life. We rest from our sense of needing to justify ourselves by our works, and instead rest in the fact that the joy we experience is the joy of Christ working in our midst.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't know why you guys are jumping at me, I tell it like I see it.. i saw how that guy was persecuting me in his post? Do you think I'm slow or something? Do you think I'm stupid? I know what I saw. He was persecuting me but he did it in a sly way...not literally but slightly....I'm not dumb ok...I saw what he was doing....maybe you are blind...I'm not

Dear Jennifer

By what I have read thus far of your posts ...it seem to me that you are TRYING to be defensive here so that you can accuse others of persecuting you!!!

You obviously have very thin skin.
We all know @Willie T very well. If he invited you to this forum then he had his reason... Of all people @Willie T is NOT someone who pulls his punches and he always posts from the hip , honestly.

You do not know any of us here, yet you seemed to take offence from the get-go.

I can assure you...no one here and no moderator here could find ONE post when you have been persecuted. Do you even know what real persecution is??

The Left are getting ready to do just that, and to destroy and bring down Christianity. It will soon be - 'coming to a house near us'.
Then we will really know what persecution is!!

There are very very many good , balanced , mature and seasoned brothers and sisters on this Forum... try taking a breath , relaxing , and get to know us before you choose to take offence where NONE was intended..

Every blessing...H

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
www.jenniferdianeaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Jennifer

By what I have read thus far of your posts ...it seem to me that you are TRYING to be defensive here so that you can accuse others of persecuting you!!!

You obviously have very thin skin.
We all know @Willie T very well. If he invited you to this forum then he had his reason... Of all people @Willie T is NOT someone who pulls his punches and he always posts from the hip , honestly.

You do not know any of us here, yet you seemed to take offence from the get-go.

I can assure you...no one here and no moderator here could find ONE post when you have been persecuted. Do you even know what real persecution is??

The Left are getting ready to do just that, and to destroy and bring down Christianity. It will soon be - 'coming to a house near us'.
Then we will really know what persecution is!!

There are very very many good , balanced , mature and seasoned brothers and sisters on this Forum... try taking a breath , relaxing , and get to know us before you choose to take offence where NONE was intended..

Every blessing...H
That's alright. I have been watching you people for months..I can see right through yalls post. You may deny it but you people are persecuting me now. You just do it slightly. If I was overseas now I would probably be dead now cause those people over there are way more defensive then I am and even though I never been out there I know what goes down those places. The only difference is they have more crazy people there... You think I can't see what some of you people are doing but I been watching y'all.. lies! Lol. You know you have. Don't pretend to act like you don't know what's going on. Because you do know. I came to reconcile with you people but it seems you still want to have it with me. I see the persecutions, if not persecution, insults. You slightly condemn me in your post. And what's funny you think I'm stupid and can't see what y'all doing. But you don't need to do that ,if you have a problem with something..just tell me. Geez

Last edited:

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quite true. What I've discovered is that sin is hard work, and as I let go of my sinful existence, or rather as my sinful flesh is crucified, the faith of Christ energizes and renews life. What used to feel like work is now an abundant life. We rest from our sense of needing to justify ourselves by our works, and instead rest in the fact that the joy we experience is the joy of Christ working in our midst.
There is no specific work..there could be a work whereever you are now. We need not do any specfic or special works..we only need some faith with every circumstances and situations in our life. And how we handle it. That is the only work there is. There is no other works. Until we become one with Christ and become made right in him, there will always be a sin poking out somewhere. The work will never become finished until the completion of that day. But works is not what gets us there, its faith that gets us there...its when we believe with all our hearts ..the impossible becomes possible

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's alright. I have been watching you people for months..I can see right through yalls post. You may deny it but you people are persecuting me now. You just do it slightly. If I was overseas now I would probably be dead now cause those people over there are way more defensive then I am and even though I never been out there I know what goes down those places. The only difference is they have more crazy people there... You think I can't see what some of you people are doing but I been watching y'all.. lies! Lol. You know you have. Don't pretend to act like you don't know what's going on. Because you do know. I came to reconcile with you people but it seems you still want to have it with me. I see the persecutions, if not persecution, insults. You slightly condemn me in your post. And what's funny you think I'm stupid and can't see what y'all doing. But you don't need to do that ,if you have a problem with something..just tell me. Geez

Well , I have finally 'reported' one of your posts , so that the Mods can correct us..... IF they can find anyone on this thread which has been persecuting you.

No one has been persecuting you...and you know it, .....or maybe you have no idea what persecution means.

Not one person here has had broken any of the forum rules, not one.

Maybe you will be happier if no one answers any of your posts.
Which I am more and more becoming inclined to do...

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you not read my post? I said I am being persecuted for the likeness of Jesus.
Who’s pursuing you?
Very good and wise question.
Agree and would like to know... between us we can probably come up with many different definitions. lol
In this thread, what are 'we' all talking and thinking about when we use or read the word persecution ...on Forums??
(We all know what it means for China and Russia right now...and our Christian brethren over there right now..)
View attachment 7847
i believe it’s strongly linked to the word pursued?

Last edited:

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well , I have finally 'reported' one of your posts , so that the Mods can correct us..... IF they can find anyone on this thread which has been persecuting you.

No one has been persecuting you...and you know it, .....or maybe you have no idea what persecution means.

Not one person here has had broken any of the forum rules, not one.

Maybe you will be happier if no one answers any of your posts.
Which I am more and more becoming inclined to do...
What does persecution mean to you then? Matthew 5

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What does persecution mean to you then?

Not what you are calling persecuted for 'Christ sake'.

I doesn't matter what I think...it matters what the Mods think, and if they agree with you that you are being persecuting by anyone here...

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not what you are calling persecuted for 'Christ sake'.

I doesn't matter what I think...it matters what the Mods think, and if they agree with you that you are being persecuting by anyone here...
I don't care if you reported me, they might do the same thing lol..gosh you people don't get it...it's the all the same flock...I'm not worried about it though...I know what I been reading...forgiven but not forgotten....

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jennifer! :confused: How did you turn an "I need a friend" intro into an "everybody here is persecuting me" thread in just a few short pages? We were welcoming you. If you can turn a bunch of people against you who were trying to welcome you, don't you realize it may have something to do with you as to why you are sad so often...

What happened?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jennifer! :confused: How did you turn an "I need a friend" intro into an "everybody here is persecuting me" thread in just a few short pages? We were welcoming you. If you can turn a bunch of people against you who were trying to welcome you, don't you realize it may have something to do with you as to why you are sad so often...

What happened?
Ans. Walking in the flesh, and not the Spirit.